Page 1 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

Purrrfect

IF-Dazzler

Purrrfect

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 6:06am | IP Logged

Last night watched Saturday's episode and loved Raja's both performances. He was the highlight of the episode.

His sur, Taal, Attitude, Body Language, Humblness etc everything about him has made me feel very proud to be a supporter of such an awesome singer and a human being. I know that like myself, they are thousands of fans out there who feel share the same feeling.

Raja obviously is the only one who scored perfect 10, now how can one say he lost over kids?

Raja proved in ustaadon ke ustaad that he is the USTAAD and in Ek Se Bhad Kar Ek, he proved that he is SABH SE BADHKAR EK.

Yes Abhigyan is a good singer, but those who claim that he is better than Raja, I just laugh at their comments. Abhigyan pulled Assam's team together for sure, but Anamika and Joy are both weak singers, so obviously Abhigyan stands out. Abhigyan is better than many lil champs and has long way to before he can be compared to Raja. Abhigyan still has to go through voice transition when he reaches his teens.

Anamika is over hyped. Priyanka deserved more marks for her solo round and Joy deserved a 6 for his solo round Sanwariya.

I never complained when I learned through Spoiler that Rajasthan lost, I wanted to make sure I watch the show first before I put my thoughts forward. Aftre watching the show, I have to say that Rajasthan Rules.

Overal, I have to say that Raja sang with all his heart and soul and it was evident. Making Suresh Wadekar give you a standing ovation is a victory in itself.

Kudos to Raja for taking on this competition, because he could have turned it down by making an excuse that he has other commitements or he could have straight turned it down by saying he was not interested, but I know how passionate Raja is about his well wishers and fans and this was his way to show his gratitude to Rajasthan for supporting him all along.

Raja - Keep rocking dear - Your fans are with you!Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adiroykapurslumgod.Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Raja is the best of best!" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Purrrfect

IF-Dazzler

Purrrfect

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 6:09am | IP Logged

deleted....double post.

Edited by Awww - 15 November 2009 at 6:17am

Malaysian_Girl

IF-Dazzler

Malaysian_Girl

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 7:10am | IP Logged
May god bless Raja with loads loads of success.I respect the way didi supports raja since 2007 till now .

Keep the great work going raja.

with best wishes,
Malaysiangirl

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mdroyPurrrfect

Raghuraj

Goldie

Raghuraj

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 7:22am | IP Logged

Offcourse among all the singers from last few years reality shows Raja Hasan is the best with more then 10 bollywood releases in last 2 years and even getting recognition from the Maestro A.R.Rahman with whom Raja performed on stage and also recorded a song which is yet to be released.

Some people say Raja has PR skills and some say why Raja is getting so many opportunities but the real fact is that he sings with his soul and he has a different voice and he is not a clone of Sonu Nigam or any other singer.

He has sung songs of Kishore Kumar,A.R.Rahman,Sukhwinder Singh,Kailash Kher and has a different voice is which what  a music director looks for and moreover his fans from Saregamapa 2007 days still love him.

He always takes the challenge and selects difficult songs and sings them with ease and that too live.

He has already rooted his foot in bollywood and is still humble and will get more opportunities in future.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mdroyPurrrfect

adiroykapur

Goldie

adiroykapur

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 6:00pm | IP Logged

I love him! he's always amazing!Clap

bellevue

Goldie

bellevue

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 6:29pm | IP Logged

I agree he did an amazing job!! He is amazingly talented, may you go a long way Raja!ClapClap

neetusidhu

Goldie

neetusidhu

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
totally agree raja is awesome......totally love him......

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Raja is talented, learned, trained classically and superb soulful singer....I am proud to be his supporter....God bless him with his singing career.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Purrrfect

Post Reply New Post

Go to top