Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Cute Girl got more expressions than Karan (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-renu-

IF-Dazzler

-renu-

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lathika4u

Originally posted by rsk2fan-renu-

LOL LOL <br><br>lathika, bechara karan itna cute hai.......please have some pity on him yaar........ Tongue <br><br>agreed, he still has a long way to go as far as ACTING goes........but then so many stars have survived on their cutie pie looks and stardom alone, u know..........<br><br><br>ADVICE FOR KARAN...<br>...smile ke accelerator par Karanji,.....go a bit slow.......depending on the traffic in the scene<br>    emotions ke accelerator par..............FULL ON,   FULL ON.......<br><br> LOL
<br><br>the only serial i watch on TV is YRKKH, and sorry i am looking for some perfection to it.. concept is beautiful, story at the start till marriage was good.. and after marriage, main leads are supposed to lead it, where as they are spoiling it... Hina clicks whenever scene requires it.. or else emotional scenes she too needed a push..<br><br>all these guys are been paid, so they should do their job, not boring the viewers.. they call themselves professionals, how come?? without knowing their own profession?? i don't buy poor quality goods, when i put my hard earned money i look for quality.. so RS should look for quality from the people whom he employee... Apart from Music of the serial and acting from some senior actors quality has gone down ... <br><br>look at that little child, what all emotions she is giving in her performance.. Karan should be ashamed of his acting..<br><br><br>

LATHIKA, YRKKH is the only SOAP that I also watch on tv.....

and i agree with u that it's reaching almost intolerable levels now..........but i seriously think RS and his CREATIVES are the bigger and the main culprits........

of course, karan has his limitations......no doubt about that.......but a good director and a well written scene can at least make an attempt to handle this..........all naksh need is a well written scene, and they create magic..........only since last 2-3 months we are facing this problem - its because of bad technicians........director, stylists, everything..........

but yes, karan definitely needs to improve his acting..........i agree...........

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cute Girl got more expressions than Karan (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 8:55pm | IP Logged

LOL LOL <br><br>lathika, bechara karan itna cute hai.......please have some pity on him yaar........ Tongue <br><br>agreed, he still has a long way to go as far as ACTING goes........but then so many stars have survived on their cutie pie looks and stardom alone, u know..........<br><br><br>ADVICE FOR KARAN...<br>...smile ke accelerator par Karanji,.....go a bit slow.......depending on the traffic in the scene<br>    emotions ke accelerator par..............FULL ON,   FULL ON.......<br><br> LOL
<br><br>the only serial i watch on TV is YRKKH, and sorry i am looking for some perfection to it.. concept is beautiful, story at the start till marriage was good.. and after marriage, main leads are supposed to lead it, where as they are spoiling it... Hina clicks whenever scene requires it.. or else emotional scenes she too needed a push..<br><br>all these guys are been paid, so they should do their job, not boring the viewers.. they call themselves professionals, how come?? without knowing their own profession?? i don't buy poor quality goods, when i put my hard earned money i look for quality.. so RS should look for quality from the people whom he employee... Apart from Music of the serial and acting from some senior actors quality has gone down ... <br><br>look at that little child, what all emotions she is giving in her performance.. Karan should be ashamed of his acting..<br><br><br>

LATHIKA, YRKKH is the only SOAP that I also watch on tv.....

and i agree with u that it's reaching almost intolerable levels now..........but i seriously think RS and his CREATIVES are the bigger and the main culprits........

of course, karan has his limitations......no doubt about that.......but a good director and a well written scene can at least make an attempt to handle this..........all naksh need is a well written scene, and they create magic..........only since last 2-3 months we are facing this problem - its because of bad technicians........director, stylists, everything..........

but yes, karan definitely needs to improve his acting..........i agree...........

sorry karan's acting from day one the same problem..

-renu-

IF-Dazzler

-renu-

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

<br><br>LATHIKA, YRKKH is the only SOAP that I also watch on tv.....<br><br>and i agree with u that it's reaching almost intolerable levels now..........but i seriously think RS and his CREATIVES are the bigger and the main culprits........<br><br>of course, karan has his limitations......no doubt about that.......but a good director and a well written scene can at least make an attempt to handle this..........all naksh need is a well written scene, and they create magic..........only since last 2-3 months we are facing this problem - its because of bad technicians........director, stylists, everything..........<br><br>but yes, karan definitely needs to improve his acting..........i agree...........
<br><br>sorry karan's acting from day one the same problem.. <br>

yaa......agreed......but problems are evident NOW........ it was not like that EARLIER...........

BUT 1 thing definitely.........romance scenes....which are nowadays used as fillers in yrkkh..... between naksh are really DABBA..........at times almost embarassedly so........and karan definitely is 1 of the MANY reasons......... Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hide

piyualka

IF-Dazzler

piyualka

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 12:09am | IP Logged
 Very true ... I find karan in all the scenes the same naitikjee.. whether talking to Dj, matajee, Akshi , sisters or Mohit... 

hide

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 12:10am | IP Logged
I think we must no blame RS completely. He wanted to cast some other guy for the role but channel didnt want him. What can RS really do?

hide

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 1:38am | IP Logged
ROFL U are an expert at picking up the right pics!

hide

-Pravin-

-Pravin-

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 2:22am | IP Logged

LOL LOL

lathika, bechara karan itna cute hai.......please have some pity on him yaar........ Tongue

agreed, he still has a long way to go as far as ACTING goes........but then so many stars have survived on their cutie pie looks and stardom alone, u know..........

ADVICE FOR KARAN...
...smile ke accelerator par Karanji,.....go a bit slow.......depending on the traffic in the scene
    emotions ke accelerator par..............FULL ON,   FULL ON.......

LOL

the only serial  i watch on TV is YRKKH, and sorry i am looking for some perfection to it.. concept is beautiful, story at the start till marriage was good.. and after marriage, main leads are supposed to lead it, where as they are spoiling it... Hina clicks whenever scene requires it.. or else emotional scenes she too needed a push..

all these guys are been paid, so they should do their job, not boring the viewers.. they call themselves professionals, how come?? without knowing their own profession?? i don't buy poor quality goods, when i put my hard earned money i look for quality.. so RS should look for quality from the people whom he employee... Apart from Music of the serial and acting from some senior actors quality has gone down ...

look at that little child, what all emotions she is giving in her performance.. Karan should be ashamed of his acting..

So True...........
Also i'm watching only one TV Show Is YRKKH...,Really I want some improvment from Karan,(In MUNNA To Akasharas Husband)Abhi tak MUNNA Hi Hai.....

hide

yrkkhluvinangel

Goldie

yrkkhluvinangel

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PRAVINP

<br><br>So True...........<br>Also i'm watching only one TV Show Is YRKKH...,Really I want some improvment from Karan,(In MUNNA To Akasharas Husband)Abhi tak MUNNA Hi Hai.....<br>

Karan just can't do romance on screen................Bechara koshish zaroor kartha hai...............But, somewhere in between he loses it completely...................The one scene in which I thought he was pitch perfect was the SR1(emotional atyachar)...................But, when it comes to the romance part, he has a long way to go and that is where his co-actor Hina clicks...............No offences here, but there was scene from the SM1 where he caresses her face....................I couldn't hold back my laughter seeing the way he emoted in that................My brother was like: "Is he drunk?"..............But woh itna cute hai, ki mein toh unke smile ke alava aur kuch notice hi nahi karti.................But, he indeed has ways to improve as an actor............

Edited by yrkkhluvinangel - 16 November 2009 at 5:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lacchu21hide

Post Reply New Post

Go to top