•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
I just hate baby, she is good for notthing, just because she is handicapped doesn't mean that she cant do any work at all, she just take advantage of that, so that she can sit and order other people, Poor her bhabhi's always used to do so many thing of her, but she was always rude to them,never respected them at all. i am glad that birju aunt is teaching her a lesson, otherwise she will always make other people work for her.i sometime feel that she is a burden on other, gattu is also mentaly ill but he work so much in the house bring Grocery from the market. baby is nothing but an annoying.Edited by puredesi21 - 14 years ago

Hey Hey....I think you are going a bit over...abusive language not allowed. Soon you will find baby back to normal..dont worry..Taima hay na..
Originally posted by JayVed

Hey Hey....I think you are going a bit over...abusive language not allowed. Soon you will find baby back to normal..dont worry..Taima hay na..

Definitely agree with you. 😃 Tai maa hai naa... woh Baby ko 10 din main normal kar denge. It does make us viewers think that she is good for nothing... but really, she's at a growing stage. Once she understands the value of money, and starts to take some initiative in housework... we can hope that she is back. Our Old Baby is back. 😃
JD hamesha har ek story ko happy ending dete hain... Baby ke chapter ko bhi happy ending denge. 😉