Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 1:00am | IP Logged
hey guys..this is a SaJan one-shot..but it has hottie Nauman in it..Tongue..i was supposed to post it on his b'day but i'm late, nvm here it is -
Who's hotter?

Gunjan got up,sat up and rubbed her eyes yawning. She drowsily looked next to her but did'nt find Samrat there. Where was he after all? She looked around confused but did'nt find him, but did find a small piece of paper lying next to the bed lamp.

She reached for it and got it, it read –

Sorry. Had to leave.

Samrat

She sighed and got up from the bed to freshen up. After doing that, she went to the breakfast table.

He had made pizza for her! Wow, she thought. She could'nt help but wonder how come he got so much time. Pushing those thoughts aside, she mumbled on the delicious pizza.

After finishing it, she just sat lazily on the couch. There was nothing to do since it was a Sunday.

She decided to watch TV and reached for the remote,found a note on the table –

How was the pizza? Its by me,so I'm sure it was good.

Samrat ;)

Gunjan smiled and muttered " over-confident freak"

She switched on the TV and squealed when she saw Roadies Hell Down Under coming. Nauman entered the screen and that dreamy grin did'nt wipe of her face, she was just starting at him.

Then she heard a small beep which spoilt her day-dream, and checked her cell angry , she found a SMS from Samrat.

She shook her head and read it –

" lol. I know ure drooling over Nauman!"

She smiled, he knew her so well. But then why did he vanish if all he;s doing is SMS'ing her, exactly WHEN Roadies was coming!

She got back to her show and only looked at Nauman. She was'nt aware of what else was happening on screen.

Suddenly, her phone rang and she muttered all the curses she knew, though they were not many. She saw the caller id say Mayank. She wondered why he was disturbing HER Roadies!

" Hello" she said acting sweet.

" hey gunjan..what shud I get for Nupur?..its her bir.." but before he could finish Gunjan interrupted " Mayank!..i don't know! Ask her! Bye" she screamed and cut the call.

He was sort of bewildered. Gunjan and acting this way, he had never seen her watching Roadies actually! She just returned back to Nauman and then the commercials came..

"Damn!" she shouted out

Then she sighed and thought of calling Mayank, she waited for sometime but he did'nt pick up " he better pick up before roadies returns", she said irritated.

Then he picked up as if having heard her, " hello"

" haan bolo mayank kya chahiye?" ,she asked.

" voh haan nupur ke liye gift leni thi..though confused hoon.", he said sounding confused too.

" hmm get her a new make up set or a new dress..u noe how much she loves all that!" , she said with a smile.

" oh yeah thanks gunjan", he also smiled.

" okay ab main rakhti hoon..bye", she said.

" bye" he said.

Then Roadies returned and she got glued to the screen again.

Samrat was standing in the middle and announcing " no,not those ..get the red flowers" the he turned around and said " shift the candles here..yeah fine"

Roadies was over and she was really bored. She thought of calling Samrat when the door bell rang.

There was a delivery guy with a parcel for her, she was confused but still took it.

She opened to it to see a beautiful red dress –

http://www.sugarscape.com/userfiles/red-dress.jpg" />

and a note-

I know Roadies is over know,so just wear this dress and meet me at The Beach restaurant at 6.

PS: Red is for love ;)

Sam

Gunjan grinned, he was so sweet and the dress was just damn pretty. She hurriedly went into the room to get ready as there were only 15 mins left.

She wore the dress and put on black eye-liner and lip gloss. She looked stunning.

Samrat checked his watch. Everything was ready and now he was waiting for Gunjan After 5 mins, she arrived looking as elegant as ever.

Her hair was let down, she had worn the dress he had given her, her eyes were beautiful and she was looking around for him.

" Gunjan" he called out.

She heard Samrat's voice and turned in that direction to see Samrat looking handsome in a black tuxedo. She went closer to him and could smell his cologne.

" Samrat u don't love me?" she asked.

" Of course I do", he said surprised by her question

" toh phir tumne black kyon pehna hai?" , she raised her eyebrow

He smiled, she was so naughty. " I don't need red to prove I love you" and before she could say anything he took her lips in his and kissed her gently.

When they broke from the kiss he put his hand forward and asked her, " dance?"

She smiled happily and took his hand. He led her to the dance floor and held her close. He twirled her around and she landed in his arms with her hand on his neck and his on her waist.

He made her move back and held her hand, pulled her close and they both held their hand sideways. He got their hands in the middle and kept moving to both sides.

They were just slow dancing and looking into each others eyes, when he asked her " now tell me am I hotter than Nauman?"

She blushed and said " yeah you are"

He planted a sweet kiss on her cheek which made her blush even more.

..... hope u like it, and yeah do leave suggestions on what u want me to write next Wink

-aish

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

sneha_wahipluksmayur_fancute_monaya_fanSaJan-SaJan358674disco_divaMrinaLoveNoteSunainaTM007-Grace--Aastha_Mohit-sameera_12-LilyGurl-sadufSandCastle.shivangi838Soulmate_Sana-Drishti--Lipsa--Niky-Shafoo.PINK._Bidzie_Nadz_YuNalover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SaJan one shot - Who's hotter?" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sameera_12

IF-Rockerz

sameera_12

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Hey,
Superb job....I loved it!!!!!!
Do write more....

Love,
sameeraSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aish_punk

-Lipsa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lipsa-

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Gosh !! A Great try Aish !! Lovely !! I loved it !! I alwys imagined somethig like this for sajan. Good job ! LOL

Thanks for the pm:)

aish_punk

.BarunSanaya.

IF-Sizzlerz

.BarunSanaya.

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 1:15am | IP Logged
reserved***

-Armaan-

-Armaan-

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Hey aish.. I loved it to the core.. It was really nice... Keep writing shots like this..!!

Ps: The 'Nauman' fact got it more awesome ..!!

aish_punk

MoNayaHolicPrag

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 1:57am | IP Logged
aweosmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
yaeh sammy is hotter no guesses for dat...................
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... amazing write sumthing more lyk that

aish_punk

-Drishti-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Drishti-

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 2:38am | IP Logged
aish!!!!! amazing OS!!! i loved it a lot!!! obvo sams more hotter!!!! great work!!! keep writing more!!!

aish_punk

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 3:15am | IP Logged

Aww aish..its soo sweet!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Haayyyee!!!Big smile
Loved the 'Nauman crazy-ness'..it actually reflects what u think..lol!
Anyways thanks for the PM & write more sonn!
Love,
NikySmile

aish_punk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top