Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

::Harshad Chopda FC: Perspective:: (Page 6)

-Anusha- IF-Rockerz
-Anusha-
-Anusha-

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riks1

hey anuSmileall my wishes fulfilled today...my greatest desire to see prem in jeans...hayeeeeeee he was looking so hot!!!Day DreamingDay Dreaming
Hey di kya batao..Seriously kitna shona lagraha hain uss jeans mein ..When he removed his coat hain mein margaye Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..I cant go more than this.warna i will be bannedLOL..*puts kalla tikka to him *Wink

anu...i just hope that the jury is not biased or is influnced by some people...if u see the nomination list....hc should win hands down as he is the most deserving one....i'm keeping my fingers crossed...not going to utter a word till i get the news of his victorySmile
Frankly speaking no hopes di..Not even wonder if other fellows get the award..aap hi batayeyi di ki aise koun se awards mein two girls will get a single award..But i am really tensed neendh bhi nahi aarahe hain uska chehra samne aathe hain aur uska smile..i want that winning smile di..i want that EmbarrassedBig smile
vandy
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-vandy-

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anusha10

Hey di kya batao..Seriously kitna shona lagraha hain uss jeans mein ..When he removed his coat hain mein margaye Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..I cant go more than this.warna i will be bannedLOL..*puts kalla tikka to him *Wink
yaar...we are being provoked to cross our limitsWinkWinki thought he'll ask heer whether he can accompany her to the showerLOL

Frankly speaking no hopes di..Not even wonder if other fellows get the award..aap hi batayeyi di ki aise koun se awards mein two girls will get a single award..But i am really tensed neendh bhi nahi aarahe hain uska chehra samne aathe hain aur uska smile..i want that winning smile di..i want that EmbarrassedBig smile
u know anu.....these awards should be decided by voting.....not any jury or so...but watever...i'm praying and all my wishes are with him...SmileSmileSmile
vandy
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anusha-Iriss

-Anusha- IF-Rockerz
-Anusha-
-Anusha-

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilsasha

Hello Alina, Anusha, Prii, Vandy n all....
Hey shabnam How r u sweetie Tongue..

me here today...not feeling well since last 3 days... I've got Flu... I need some jadu ki jhappis... Hug
OH thats really sad dear..Some nahi mein toh mera purra energy use karke tumhe bahut saare Hugs derahi hoon .Yeh le
HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Congrats for new FC.... last one was speedy one na?... great going guys.... Clap
Hey shabs bas tumari hi kami hain..Wink

how are y'all? i am still half unconscious....loved sbs rehearsal the most... yes Harshad in black Day Dreaming and he is munching gum this time... not pakoras.... LOL
so are you all confident that HC will win the ITA?.... hmm vandy?... LOL
Fingers crossed Shabnam..a tense in my body thinking about the awards issliye we are dying to discuss and share all things..so we have started the under construction FC Big smile..Hope and pray he wins the deserved award Tongue

yes i am 100%... no lallu panju can stand before HC.... wonder what iis he wearing in performance... I am most excited to see Prem ki naiyya dance steps... in the rehearsals all the steps looked hatke... and plus hc adding his own style to it makes it more interesting to watch...
Hmm what to say just eagerly waiting for a single clip of HC performance and his attire
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

KDM - finally Prem is free from all his worries and guiltiness... Harshad n his expressions ke kya kehne... the best one was in court after judge announced his final verdict... anger, happiness, frustration for all those six years blaming himself for something he never did!!!... Harshad exactly knows when to move which muscle...

I wanted to see 18th june Prem when DJ started blaming Heer for Ash's condition... he should have interrupted DJ with a loud "Ek Minute, Bassss Chachi" ...Lalu yapping all his bhashans and takes credit...Pinch.. naam bade darshan chotte.... LOL
Now i think the family who will buy their vacation house is gonna be new negative characters in the show...remember the article mentioned?.... but before that i wanna see light n romantic Premeer moments... na jaane kab woh din aayenge... Stern Smile
A huge round of applause for HC on his wonderful performance in every scene..he realy rocked yes I am so glad that he is free from all worries and guiltness..In the court the way he sat down in depression and when he heard final verdict, the winnning smile on his face ..today epi was realycute HC in jeans
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Okie will see yall again later... *group Hug* Hug
OK shabnam take care darling
HugHugHug
Shabnam Smile

-vandy-

-Anusha- IF-Rockerz
-Anusha-
-Anusha-

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riks1

yaar...we are being provoked to cross our limitsWinkWinki thought he'll ask heer whether he can accompany her to the showerLOL
Kehthe hain HC ki dewaanis think alike exactly i thought the same ..may be he will ask in her ears " any help darling " but no..Yeh ladka bhi na even i expressed my depression to my sister in phone also..she was laughing at me LOLLOLLOL
But kya karu i realy cant come out of his magical spell he was looking dashing and stunning ..I was all the way busy in drooling over him..The way Prem slept in Heer's lap 
SillySillySillySillySillySilly*me faints *LOL

u know anu.....these awards should be decided by voting.....not any jury or so...but watever...i'm praying and all my wishes are with him...SmileSmileSmile
Yes di do they know how awards are given..damn jury..How can they depend on Jury ..SPA is full dirty jury based and satyanaash kardiye..Now i  swear i will kill all the jury members if HC wont win..me too praying sisBig smile
vandy
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

-vandy-

-Anusha- IF-Rockerz
-Anusha-
-Anusha-

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Some Phrooling Pics from Today's episode Embarrassed

Edited by Anusha10 - 01 December 2009 at 4:07am

-Alina--vandy-

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anusha10

Kehthe hain HC ki dewaanis think alike exactly i thought the same ..may be he will ask in her ears " any help darling " but no..Yeh ladka bhi na even i expressed my depression to my sister in phone also..she was laughing at me LOLLOLLOL
see...we all expected the sameLOLi think the scene was cut off in between...second half will be shown tommWinkWinkWink

But kya karu i realy cant come out of his magical spell he was looking dashing and stunning ..I was all the way busy in drooling over him..The way Prem slept in Heer's lap 
SillySillySillySillySillySilly*me faints *LOL
same here dear.....Wink

Yes di do they know how awards are given..damn jury..How can they depend on Jury ..SPA is full dirty jury based and satyanaash kardiye..Now i  swear i will kill all the jury members if HC wont win..me too praying sisBig smile
well this is ITA and its different from SPASmile
vandy
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

-Anusha-

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 5:02am | IP Logged

kya scene hai!

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming