Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

::Harshad Chopda FC: Perspective:: (Page 2)

-Payal- IF-Rockerz
-Payal-
-Payal-

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

Congratulations on the 46th FC!

Sooooooo Sorry for being tardy!  I was supposed to have it up and ready last week itself, but family showed up unexpectedly for the holidays on Wednesday, and so I couldn't get away to finish the FC.  Anyway, I guess it doesn't matter since you have all made yourselves at home here as it is.

I just want to take a moment to thank Harshad ji for introducing me to this FC, and thus all of the members.  I have spent many joyous, unforgettable moments here that will always stay with me.  To the members: all of you are so very dear to me.  We have laughed, cried, and acted like complete fools together...its been quite a journey, and though I may not always be able to be around (because life has a way of getting in the way of the things you'd rather be doing), I will always think of all of you and the moments we're shared on this FC fondly.
Thank you all for the love and support you continue to shower on HC - we've yet a long road ahead of us and much ground to cover as we attempt to make the world see HC through our eyes.  And so, no matter what happens in our personal lives, I am confident that this FC will not seize to exist, but continue to grow and prosper.  The one thing that will remain constant, is that our home will always be here for us to return to.

Though members have come and gone, a strength of this FC is that when it comes to the tough times, each and every single one of us makes it a point to be here...I hope this will continue in the future...

For now, I just want to say that I am ever grateful to those who are responsible for this FC being here, and to those who continue to nurture it every day.

I don't know where life will lead me over the next few months, but I hope to always find time to come back here and relive the moments.
Til then, take care...God Bless You All...
Love,
P

PS:  I-F hates me and won't let me edit the members list...shall keep trying...apologies.

Edited by -Payal- - 01 December 2009 at 3:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyotixatopnandini27

OGX2010 IF-Sizzlerz
OGX2010
OGX2010

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 3:41am | IP Logged
taken
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 6:32am | IP Logged

congratulations

to all the members

on the 46th
HCFC

A very heartful thankyou to all the members till date who have kept the HCFC rocking and brought it this far......without the contribution of each one of you we would have never been able to get this far........

thanx a lot Harshad.....for being the person you are......for being the bond between all of us......if it wasn't for you none of us would have been here......thank you for being there for us.......Smile
its been great knowing you....as an actor and as a wonderful human being....
god bless you always......
love always...

vandy

Edited by riks1 - 08 December 2009 at 6:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina-

-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 6:33am | IP Logged
*reserved*

-Anusha-Iriss-vandy-

Iriss IF-Sizzlerz
Iriss
Iriss

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Congratulations guys n Welcome Shelcome everyone to 46 FCHug

HARSHAD-Words always fall short,Harshad i have never cum across a person who has soo many qualities ek sath in short u r AN ALL-ROUNDERDay DreamingAs ur name itself says HARSHAD yani KHUSHI its a very apt n iss naam ko aap saarthak kartey hoWinkwhere u go u spread soo much happiness around u,with each interview of yours may it be the SBS(all)Serial promotion,Nach baliye ke interviews,ur birthday special with every interview i have always seen a new shade of quality.U r such a simple n down to earth person u have cum a long way have achieved soo much success n popularity but still u r the same Harshad i have been knwoing u from Mamta days.The struggle has always accompanied u n is still there but u have always cum out winning like a TRUE STARStarU have always cared for your fans n their feelings n Love for youDay Dreamingbut i disagree with a statement u said on the very recent SBS u said"FANS HAIN TOH AAP HAIN" Its other way actually "AAP HAIN TOH HUM HAIN"Day Dreamingoff late Harshad u have been through a difficult time praying for u n wishing u loads of happy times ,really pray that happiness never ever leaves your  families side,take care n keep smilingBig smileThank you so much Harshad its cause of u that we all are here n its your BRILLIANT EXCELLENT FABULOUS STUNNING AWESOME WONDERFUL performances that makes the FC movesBig smile

Thanking each n everyone from bottom of my heart 
till date who have brought
HCFC this far......without the contribution of each one of you we would have never been able to get this far....

Priya

Edited by bellle4u - 02 December 2009 at 9:43pm

-Alina--Anusha--vandy-

-Anusha- IF-Rockerz
-Anusha-
-Anusha-

Posted: 28 November 2009 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Reserved
Waiting for the FC Payal di..Cry

Edited by Anusha10 - 30 November 2009 at 9:06pm
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Reserved? Confused LOL
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
hello everybody....Smile
kya haal chaal.........Smile
yaar we waited for this fc for almost 10 days now...we slowed down last week and finished the fc on friday.....Ouchbut 5 days have elapsed and this fc is not ready...koi baat nahi....the first page can be done anytime!Smile
i guess payal is not around......but with the ITA awards today......and HC all over...right from his rehersals etc...i think we need to start posting......
i'm sorry guys...but i just couldn't stop myself.......as we need our home to discuss HC......celebrate prem's victory in the court case and his innocence being proved.......Smile

vandy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina--Anusha-

Go to top