Celebrity Fan Clubs

::Harshad Chopda FC: Perspective:: (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 150

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Hi guys!!
long time...i've been really busy with college and all so i hardly get time to come n visit the forum...i see this thread is almost gonna end so tht means we'll soon have the next one...thts awesome!! Big smile
did ny of u read the TB article tht says tht KDM is ending?? 1st i got sad reading it...bt then i thought that even if it's true then also i shd't b sad coz i knw tht HC can get another show easily...he's a really talented actor and i can' t wait to see him in something else soon too....he has a really bright future...love him!! Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::Harshad Chopda FC: Perspective:: (Page 149)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 4:44am | IP Logged

hello everybody.....

kyaa haal chaal??

guys hc was shown in SBS yesterday...here's an update

omg...omg...its a must watch!!!!!
prem taking heer out on a date coz she's very upset.....tumko dekha toh yeh paya hai song in background...romantic dance.......
he places his head on heer's lap...heer places her head on his....he plays the violin...but its kept on her shoulder...height of romance!!!!!!!
then they showed hc laughing at ag'as move wen she slid her hands from back up his chest...i think he felt"gudgudee"LOL
he also cooked for her.....and wen interviewed hc said that basically heer is blaming herself for everything that goes wrong...so he has brought her on a date to cheer her up and also coz after their children were born they never had a night outEmbarrassedag said we have only one child...hc said wat at sneha?? she said she's adopted..hc said....by u!!!!
all in all a very cute segment...a must watch!
god knows wen will it be aired!

vandy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Iriss

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 4:49am | IP Logged
here is the you tube link of yesterday's SBS

direct link

vandy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296Iriss

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riks1

hello everybody.....Hey VanduBig smile

kyaa haal chaal??sab phit phineBig smile

guys hc was shown in SBS yesterday...here's an updateyesh i saw today morning the repeat n saw Harshad Day Dreaming

omg...omg...its a must watch!!!!!
prem taking heer out on a date coz she's very upset.....tumko dekha toh yeh paya hai song in background...romantic dance.......
he places his head on heer's lap...heer places her head on his....he plays the violin...but its kept on her shoulder...height of romance!!!!!!!
then they showed hc laughing at ag'as move wen she slid her hands from back up his chest...i think he felt"gudgudee"LOL
he also cooked for her.....and wen interviewed hc said that basically heer is blaming herself for everything that goes wrong...so he has brought her on a date to cheer her up and also coz after their children were born they never had a night outEmbarrassedag said we have only one child...hc said wat at sneha?? she said she's adopted..hc said....by u!!!!
all in all a very cute segment...a must watch!
god knows wen will it be aired!Muaaahhhhh for the update dearBig smileso excited to see this date bhagwan janey kab air hoga kis episode mein

vandy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-vandy-

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 5:04am | IP Logged
here are the pics from yesterday's SBS...
credit goes to dimple of course!

vandy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296Iriss

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bellle4u

Hey VanduBig smile
hey priiSmile

sab phit phineBig smile

really???LOL

yesh i saw today morning the repeat n saw Harshad Day Dreaming

lucky you...i missed the repeatOuch

Muaaahhhhh for the update dearBig smileso excited to see this date bhagwan janey kab air hoga kis episode mein
viren jis tarah se jhooth bol raha tha prem ko...i think we'll get to see this date very soon...not that i mind...chalo lets thank viren for once......atleast we'll get to see prem romancing heerEmbarrassed

vandy
[/QUOTE]

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 371768

Hi guys!!
long time...i've been really busy with college and all so i hardly get time to come n visit the forum...i see this thread is almost gonna end so tht means we'll soon have the next one...thts awesome!! Big smile
did ny of u read the TB article tht says tht KDM is ending?? 1st i got sad reading it...bt then i thought that even if it's true then also i shd't b sad coz i knw tht HC can get another show easily...he's a really talented actor and i can' t wait to see him in something else soon too....he has a really bright future...love him!! Embarrassed

hey somu......
yupp its been long! where have u been?
yes..lets end this thread asap...the next fc is readySmileSmileSmile
yes we all read the TB article somu....and frankly speaking i'll be happy if desh ends...harshad needs a prime time show yaar and being stuck with afternoon slot...zero promotion and biased channel.....its better we see him in some other show....i'm sure ekta will announce her next show with him seeing his popularity...i just wish vikas and hc work together once again...their combination creates magic on screenSmile

vandy

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ektay11

Originally posted by riks1

priyaaa!!!! how are you??
i'm fineSmile
me too fine vandanaTongue

don't lose hopeSmileSmileSmile
will tryCry

well.....i have different views hereLOLLOLLOLme not an animal loverOuchOuchOuch
ohhh....ok
but i really love animalsLOLLOLLOL

last year i got loads of them...hopefully my prediction comes true this year!Wink
hayye.....kaash u were the writerDay Dreaming

great thenSmilewell the next fc is not up as yet...we delayed this fc by a week so that it could be ready...but it seems personal things have taken a toll yet again...guess we shall be making the new fc......Smile
hmmm....hope jaldi se ban jayeTongue

vandy
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

hello priya.....
wat writer...i think we are getting our valentine scene in advance as kdm ends before thatOuchOuchOuch
did u get ur puppy????cheer up yaar......i know one gets very attached...but if you've lost her...koi baat nahiSmile
the next fc is up...tough job..we completed it in 2 days.....LOLactually needed to update everytghing...april se things were not updated!
neways...as soon as we reach pg 150...will be posting the new link
vandy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top