Page 1 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 2 Page 19

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

(^^Don't ask?? This old buddha looked just too funny! LOL!LOLLOL)

15th November is the birthday of very special girl.....
She's undoubtly the SWEETEST (she's gonna kill me if i use this word again..LOL!EmbarrassedLOL) person EVER!
She's soo caringgg and ever so adorable
She's very creative..her siggy's and avi's rock!
She has an awesomeee sense of humour..she's hilarious to talk to! always making you smile and laugh
But most of all..she's really adorable and lovable and I LOVE HER to bits!

The Birthday Girl is none other than
~Deep~

HugHugHappy 20th Birthday Deepoo!HugHug
(You're finally out of your teens Deep..aab toh tum budhi ban gaye ho..haha!WinkLOLLOL)
Hug

Here are a few messages from your friends:

Big HugBig HugBig Hug

My Message:

Happy Birthdayyy Deepooooo!HugHug

First im gonna say...

LOOL!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..no matter where i am or how busy i am..i can never forget your birthday!Hug
Many Many Happy Returns of the day Deepooooo! May all your dreams and wishes come true! I hope you have an awesomee day and may your special day and years ahead be filled with love and happiness!

You're finally 20..how does it feel?? eh?? u feeling old?? any white hairs yet?? LOOL!WinkLOLLOL
I dunno what to say Deepo??Embarrassed You're one of my bestest and closest friends here on IF and im thankful to IF and Salman..lool!LOL...coz they gave me the chance to meet you and get to you! You like totally rock Deepo..i lovee talking to..you always bring a smile on my face and i lovee our PM's..we haven't been able to talk as much through PM's recently coz we've both been busy..so yhh i miss them (our random bhak bhak manOuchLOL)and i miss you too!Hug You're really really really really SWEET! haha!Big smileLOLLOL You're really special too..to me and to those who know you..there's no doubt about it, whether you believe it or not..it don't matter coz you are. HugHug
And i miss spamming in ur gallery! LOOOL!..im sorry but its true!!WinkLOLLOL Ur an amazinggg siggy maker and ur creations are jus like *faintt*! TongueLOL
OMG! I swear i'll always rmr the first time when u came to London and never told me..well ok u did..but i didn;t realise until later..but i'll also always remember the time i did get to meet you when you came to London again! haha!LOLLOL...you are ever soo pretty(i don't wanna hear u say anything..its true so shupp!EmbarrassedLOLLOL) and i swear i was soo nervous..its not serious!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and omg it firstly took me ages to find you when im the one who lives in LondonLOLLOL..and i swear that restaurant lady aint gonna ever let me in her restaurant again..she gave me the weirdest look ever when i asked if i could go to the toilets! LOOL!LOL..but yhh...i just look forward to getting to meet you again sometime soon!Big smile

I really really hopee you have an awesomee day Deepoo coz u deserve it!Hug
Loveee youuuuuuuuuuuuuu!HugHug

Lin xxx

trina1

hey Deep

Hope your day is as special and wonderful as you are, and the year ahead is full of cheer.   Happy Birthday dost!!

Love Trinzie

Saniya..

Deeeeeeppooooo! Uff thinking about it now, its been quite a long time since we've known each other. I think the first time we spoke was at the heaven na? Good timessss.. god those were crazy days.. LOL Made some really good friends like you and Leens there.. and nice to know that thats one thing that didnt change eventhough everything else didEmbarrassed Just wanna say how amazing I think you are.. creative genius.. lowe your creations btwBig smile Ahh those were the days, our excitement about AR was just something elseLOL Wish you a really happy birthday and hope you have a wicked day and year ahead.. and may you be blessed with loads of happiness in life

Lots of love
Niya Hug

indiandoll89

Happy Birthday Deep!!!

Eeks! You're 20! The big 2-0! Shocked How does it feel? (I personally despise that question but you know, felt like asking youTongue) Ahhh do you feel old? *hides* I did, till I realized what all my friends (including you) felt about me...changes your perspective a tad! TongueEmbarrassed

I already know you're going to embrace this change perfectly because you're absolutely mature and sensible that way (unlike me) Thank you for always being here for me as an amazing friend, I know I haven't said it probably, but you're amazingly special and I'm really proud to have you as my friend!Embarrassed

Love you,
MeeraEmbarrassed

Zarwulicious

hey Deeps

******/\****/\****/\********
******\/****\/****\/********

***(----------------------)****
***(--------Happy-------)****
***(------Birth-day------)****
***(_______________)****

A Birthday is A Million Moments, Each holding A Promise Of Fulfillment Of UR Dreams, & ACCOMPLISHMENTS Of Some Special Plans.. Wish U A Very Happy B'DAy

here's a gift from me to you

love yaa n tczz.. hav a blast .. its ur day gal

KIZ ~ KS ~ KAYA

DEEP!!!!!!!!! Hug

well what can i say....

your a really fun friend to have around on IF Embarrassed 

here is a bday poem for you!
( not from google LOL typed up by me)

D - a big darling!!! Tongue
E - engergetic
E - electrifyied with KaShSilly
P -  Playful

I Hope you have a really happy birthday deep!
Congratulations on turning 20! BE PROUD! Tongue
may all your dreams, wishes and desires come true!
Keep KaShing EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Have the time of your life and celebrate whole heartedly.... Big smile

Here is your bday present:

Hope you liked it... especially for you! Hug

Thanks to eijaz_lover

And along with that some flowers!!!!LOLLOL

YELLOW!!!! the color of friendship Embarrassed

Have fun on this special day deep!!!Big smile

Love your friend
Pavana
aka Pavz or Pavi LOLTongue

ps. have some hope u have good cake! LOLBig smile

-Preeti-

Hey Deepo
wishing U Many Many Many Happy Returns Of the Day Sweety

Smile is a curve that sets everything straight and wipes wrinkle away
hope u share a lots and receive a lots 4 days 2 come
Happy Birthday .......

I think we've known each other from Salman Khan FC and its been a long journey from there to Kash Heaven/ Oasis ....DMG Forum, MJHT FOrum. And all this while its been great and joyable.
Though we interact less but we are still in touch ... then be it your shop or at times Oasis
On this Day would love to wish U All The Very Best .... Just do great in whatever your doing. Always keep Smiling and Be Happy
May God Bless You and Stay as Rocking As You Are!!!

loads of love and best wishes
preeti

Ambyyy

Manny many happy returns of the day deeeppoo!!! hope u have a blast dudette...miss u shooo much...do you still remember me? lool..aahh keep smilling girll..n i wish u live long long n long..!! Today its your day but i seriously wish we could chat smeday...same the way we used to have it in FC..!!ohh ya btw i still rmr hwz ur gallery goin on???anyway tk cre...and enjoyyy toooooooo the coreeeee..!!!

What's a Birthday without CAKEEE! eh??Big smile

Make a wishhh!
That reminds me of the song....
"Make a wish, make a wish and i'll make your wish come true"
(Omgg..the song is actually really annoying tho!LOLLOL..its from AladdinLOL)

HugHugHappy Birthdayy Once again!HugHug
Hope you enjoyyy your special dayyy Deepooooo!

Loveee youuuuuu!

Edited by Leenasmg - 15 November 2009 at 6:42am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90New.LifeUnderControl.AbhayVakil_1992Raee_SalvatoreAS..-Fatima-~Deep~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~:::~Happy Birthday DEEP!~:::~" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AS..

IF-Stunnerz

AS..

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
happy birthday g
many happy return of the day
hve a fun
here is ur gft

lots of love
senorita

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhayVakil_1992~Deep~

BammySammy

IF-Rockerz

BammySammy

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Deeps
Hope u will have a blast

xSamParix

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~Deep~

-Zarwulicious-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Zarwulicious-

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 1:56am | IP Logged

umm..wheres the bday gal??:D

26javey

IF-Sizzlerz

26javey

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Deep
have an awesome day
may all your wishes come true

~Deep~

New.Life

IF-Dazzler

New.Life

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 3:40am | IP Logged
ELLOOOOOOOOOOOO DEEPSLICIOUSSSSSSSHugHug
A VERY VERY HAPPY-SHAPPYLICIOUS,ROCKING-SHOCKINGLICIOUS BUDDAY TO YOUUULOL

May your all all alllllllllll wishes come trueeeeeeeee and we meeeeeet somehowDay Dreaming I Promise if I and Nats Will be together ,we'll not wear same same dresses as we do hereeeeee,using same same siggys and avisBlushing and you are always confuseddddddddd with us twoooooooooooROFL and to honor you on your day we are again sporting same sameeeeeeee profilesssss..hope you gets confused againnnnnnnnnROFLROFL.Loveeeeeee youuuuuuuuu Deeps and your siggiesssssssDay DreamingWink

Well Heres a giftylicious for youuuuuuuuuuuuuuEmbarrassed

Hope you loveeeeeeeee it Wink and Happylicious Birthdaylicious once againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnHugHug

Mrs Kajal Happy SinghBlushingBlushing

Edited by luv_akkikat - 15 November 2009 at 3:41am

~Deep~

saher_90

Viewbie

saher_90

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Happy Bithday dear...

Ra92

IF-Sizzlerz

Ra92