Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

Astitva moves 10-30 years ahead?

rat718 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I think neha is going to die, and abhi and simiran is going to get back to gether. Then the story is going ot move 10 or 20 years ahead (like in kusum). then the new generation of aastha,sonu,urmila out of jail, etc will will be continued . what so you guys think? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana_usa thumbnail

Maybe yes u never know anything is possible. I agree that neha will die and abhi and simiran will get back together.

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
but i dont think its so easy. Abhi and Simran will not unite as soon as Neha dies. Its going to take some time, i feel.
greatmaratha thumbnail
Even I think Abhi and Simran may not unite.  I dont think Abhi loves her now.  He admires her.  He respects her.   But will be interesting to watch Simran old.
richakang thumbnail
hmmm...........it sure will be interesting to watch her old...well lets wait and watch
pagpri thumbnail
Well, I think Abhi and Simran will get back togther and that should be end of the show. The more they drag it the more boring it will get.
😛 ASTITVA has been my fav show on tv.... the best infact and above all Nikki being th best !!!!
Janvi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't think abhi n simran will marry again...Coz simran won't allowe this...And my opnion is to stop this soap as soon as possible...if they drag too much people will bored and never get good rate abt this show..

Chinoo thumbnail

This is my favourite show on TV and atleast soap is trying to show some thing different that other typical serials. Dr. Simran (Nikki) is doing a brilliant job and she can be a role model. I mean if a women has decided to do any thing, and if she is determined nothing can stop her.

Good job by complete team. Very well balanced story and the direction.

Sakhina thumbnail
but what about the new Dr.Brian what about him and simran?
FaRaHnAz thumbnail
that's what i think then Neha's daughter looks like Neha and etccccccccccccccccccc