Let's get this forum started, did you like 2nd epi - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
I think that if we look at aahat as a new show rather than just expect the old days back it's a lot better...

but even as an individual show its no better than shhhhhhhh koi hai..  its good, but its not phenomenal.. but lets give it more time.
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gengarjetty2

I think that if we look at aahat as a new show rather than just expect the old days back it's a lot better...

but even as an individual show its no better than shhhhhhhh koi hai..  its good, but its not phenomenal.. but lets give it more time.

agreed I will give it all the time but it needs to get better. 😃
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

the living scarecrow scene was very emotional... When the scarecrow leaned in front of the girl, I started crying, thinking "Hai bhagvan!!! What is wrong with B.P. Singh nowadays? He's getting too old. How can you let a scary show become like a saas-bahu serial?" I was reminded of the good old days when you used to watch Aahat, X-Zone with a blanket on one eye, you were shit scared but you would still keep watching.

-Ravenclaw- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
LMAO...the scarecrow episode is my fav...it  was howlarious...🤣 🤣 ....though i am confused now...is AAHAT a horror show or comedy show?? 😕 😕 🤣
Originally posted by: debayon

the living scarecrow scene was very emotional... When the scarecrow leaned in front of the girl, I started crying, thinking "Hai bhagvan!!! What is wrong with B.P. Singh nowadays? He's getting too old. How can you let a scary show become like a saas-bahu serial?" I was reminded of the good old days when you used to watch Aahat, X-Zone with a blanket on one eye, you were shit scared but you would still keep watching.

yeah but i was like 7 years old then lol.. dunno abt u tho 😆
Originally posted by: Aditi_MJHT

LMAO...the scarecrow episode is my fav...it  was howlarious...🤣 🤣 ....though i am confused now...is AAHAT a horror show or comedy show?? 😕 😕 🤣

it was an unimpressive ending too at that!
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gengarjetty2

it was an unimpressive ending too at that!

I agree it was stupid and made no sense. 😆