Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Nancy_Angel

Groupbie

Nancy_Angel

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Ohh god this girl or i must say this character icha is the most unreal,irritating,disgusting,boring,stupid,mad character ever in the television history.....hadh hoti hai yar....plsssssssssssssssssss spare us all and show something real

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tinyshreyaIrisduplexRuhani..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Icha madam spare us plsssssssss....." in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonia77

IF-Dazzler

sonia77

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
I cant agree more....and somehow in these serials a stronger character even if negative steals the show....which is exactly wjy tapasya overshadows her.....but i must say...ichas character has taken the cake....she is such a poor little thing!!!!....wonder what they are going to do with her character from here on..

Simran_o9

Simran_o9

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 12:39am | IP Logged
I dont agree with you Nancy_Angel coz Madam Radhika from Choti Bahu Zee TV..is quite ahead of Iccha for all these..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tinyshreyaIrisduplexsihuRuhani..~~~~

neenu55

IF-Dazzler

neenu55

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 2:01am | IP Logged
just wait and watch
wht all this ichaa gg to do next
with time we will see another ichaa soon

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Hey! em new on this forum.. uttaran z my favorite show. bt the interesting discussion of the members tend me
 to b the one. you guys really rock. . .adding to this topic i must say, its not iccha but the creatives who testing our patience.   I mean how can somebody give so much importance to a negative character? (tapu) z she some relative of producers???
how can they make main lead so spineless and weak?? Sometimes it seems that tapu z the heroin and iccha a supporting character . . . so creatives plsssssssssssss spare us and save your BREAD N BUTTER.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nehabistpinky666Ruhani..shivani9

sonia77

IF-Dazzler

sonia77

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 10:38am | IP Logged
They are both the main leads...niether has a more important role..tapasya is surely a better actress.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rupalbuland

cool127

Groupbie

cool127

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
i think icha is jsut forced to do all this.... i think veer nd icha will run away from their house to america
anyways

nehabist

Groupbie

nehabist

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia77

They are both the main leads...niether has a more important role..tapasya is surely a better actress.

No Tina Dutta has more acting skill than Taps.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top