Posted: 14 years ago
This is the most horrifying promo Of this show till date.🤢
-renu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu-s

This is the most horrifying promo Of this show till date.🤢

ABSOLUTELYYYYYYYYYYYY

🤢

even RAMSAY BROTHERS and RAM GOPAL VERMA will get scared.......

🤢

Edited by rsk2fan-renu- - 14 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rsk2fan-renu-

the only umeed ki kiran is MUNNA taking a stand.........i can't see ANY other ray of hope.......but this will further put akshi in a spot with G3..........WHAT THEN??.......... 😕 😕

well there can be a few "circumstances" due to which Naitik n Akshara are forced to take a stand..like Nandini & Mohit, Akshara's college, this 24X7 saas bahu chik chik 🤢

Daddaji was abs wrong when he said "is ghar ke faisle is ghar ke bade lete hai"..he should have said "is ghar ke faisle sirf MAIN leta hoon" ..it's clearly a one man show.....Have they ever shown that women also have some respect? Although bhabhi ma is the eldest lady in the house but does she have a say in any of the family matters? why can't she give permission to Naitik to watch a movie? Do the females in yrkkh have some importance or they're supposed to act like bonded labour all the time? woh bhi without any salary or perks !
_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

ABSOLUTELYYYYYYYYYYYY

🤢

even RAMSAY BROTHERS and RAM GOPAL VERMA will get scared.......

🤢

hehehhehehehehhehhe i swear........worst promo i have ever seen.....
anu-s thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrk_fan

hehehhehehehehhehhe i swear........worst promo i have ever seen.....

Now this promo makes me think that i am seeing some Ekta Kapoor's show. So  scary.............😡
RS is degrading the quality of his show day by day.
-renu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

well there can be a few "circumstances" due to which Naitik n Akshara are forced to take a stand..like Nandini & Mohit, Akshara's college, this 24X7 saas bahu chik chik 🤢

Daddaji was abs wrong when he said "is ghar ke faisle is ghar ke bade lete hai"..he should have said "is ghar ke faisle sirf MAIN leta hoon" ..it's clearly a one man show.....Have they ever shown that women also have some respect? Although bhabhi ma is the eldest lady in the house but does she have a say in any of the family matters? why can't she give permission to Naitik to watch a movie? Do the females in yrkkh have some importance or they're supposed to act like bonded labour all the time? woh bhi without any salary or perks !

charu...WHY is PERMISSION for a film NEEDED in the first place????????????????

its like my chhotu asking me.."mumma, can i please have 2 lollipops today?"JUST before lunch............and i blow my top........

i mean.....how can u humiliate your married son in front of his wife like that?????? 🤢 🤢

these kind of circumstances are apt fodder for family breakups u know.......

and i'm sure, these kind of people coin phrases like.....daughter is a .........alll her life........
                                                                              son is a son...till he gets a wife.......

wife aate hi, these are the guys who suddenly mete out stepmotherly treatment to the son and d-i-l alike ........any self respecting son revolts.......aur badnaam hote hain........bete bahu........bahu all the more......that bahu ne bete ko bhadka diya, bigaad diyaaaa etc etc.................... 🤢 🤢

.....AND by the way, charu 😛 .......don't say akshara doesn't have PERKS........ 😛

she has perks which badi badi CEOs and COOs of multinational companies don't have...... 😛

hamare Naitikji........ 😛

He's the one and only LIFELINE which keeps her going in this land of monsters................. 😛

Edited by rsk2fan-renu- - 14 years ago
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
really a funny promoEdited by 2112ization - 14 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeh its a pretty scary promo...sorta like a ghost show! gayatri and dj seriously need to sort out some personality issues big time! and very quickly! and as for these CVs....all I can say is im waiting for the time dj growss up! stops ruling! and gives the others their freedom! and stops thinking women r just little decorations who keep the house in order!
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

charu...WHY is PERMISSION for a film NEEDED in the first place????????????????

its like my chhotu asking me.."mumma, can i please have 2 lollipops today?"JUST before lunch............and i blow my top........

i mean.....how can u humiliate your married son in front of his wife like that?????? 🤢 🤢

these kind of circumstances are apt fodder for family breakups u know.......

and i'm sure, these kind of people coin phrases like.....daughter is a .........alll her life........
                                                                              son is a son...till he gets a wife.......

wife aate hi, these are the guys who suddenly mete out stepmotherly treatment to the son and d-i-l alike ........any self respecting son revolts.......aur badnaam hote hain........bete bahu........bahu all the more......that bahu ne bete ko bhadka diya, bigaad diyaaaa etc etc.................... 🤢 🤢

.....AND by the way, charu 😛 .......don't say akshara doesn't have PERKS........ 😛

she has perks which badi badi CEOs and COOs of multinational companies don't have...... 😛

hamare Naitikji........ 😛

He's the one and only LIFELINE which keeps her going in this land of monsters................. 😛

i can't agree more...i wanted to write the same thing tht this is the main reason for the break up of joint families and all the dino's are planting seeds for the revolt themselves..Naitik and Akshara aren't doing anything.....In a family, everybody must be treated equal, whether bahu beta, daughter son , husband wife...and whenever and wherever the difference comes, the cracks show up....Everytime we see them deciding the menu, acha ye munna ko pasand hai ye bana do, ye Daddaji ko nahi pasand ye nahi banega ! where is THEIR own choice? did they ask Akshara what she likes, so sometimes uski pasand ki cheez bana do? never ! why are all the men in the family treated like Gods? bec. they earn? but what about the family? the lady of the house runs the house, they're not jobless , infact it's the toughest job ...to handle the family , to respect wishes of each n every family member...they bind together the family ...money is not everything ! this is what is most annoying in the show and needs to be changed 😡

ur right..most of the time, it's the husband only bec. of whom the girl is able to cope up with all the problems....Naitik takes care of her needs but he right now, Naitik going against his family is out of question, unless something drastic happens....and we can't expect him to support Akshara always..tht'll be like very unfair to him...it's better if such situations never arise where he'll have to chose b/w Aksh and his family...all the blame will be put on Akshara and the worst part is Naitik and Akshara both don't want this..

WHY the permission is needed? 😃 well tht's what yrkkh is all abt 😭 the current story focusses on these problems only..as they said in the promo "itni bandishon ke beech etc. etc."
-renu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

i can't agree more...i wanted to write the same thing tht this is the main reason for the break up of joint families and all the dino's are planting seeds for the revolt themselves..Naitik and Akshara aren't doing anything.....In a family, everybody must be treated equal, whether bahu beta, daughter son , husband wife...and whenever and wherever the difference comes, the cracks show up....Everytime we see them deciding the menu, acha ye munna ko pasand hai ye bana do, ye Daddaji ko nahi pasand ye nahi banega ! where is THEIR own choice? did they ask Akshara what she likes, so sometimes uski pasand ki cheez bana do? never ! why are all the men in the family treated like Gods? bec. they earn? but what about the family? the lady of the house runs the house, they're not jobless , infact it's the toughest job ...to handle the family , to respect wishes of each n every family member...they bind together the family ...money is not everything ! this is what is most annoying in the show and needs to be changed 😡

ur right..most of the time, it's the husband only bec. of whom the girl is able to cope up with all the problems....Naitik takes care of her needs but he right now, Naitik going against his family is out of question, unless something drastic happens....and we can't expect him to support Akshara always..tht'll be like very unfair to him...it's better if such situations never arise where he'll have to chose b/w Aksh and his family...all the blame will be put on Akshara and the worst part is Naitik and Akshara both don't want this..

WHY the permission is needed? 😃 well tht's what yrkkh is all abt 😭 the current story focusses on these problems only..as they said in the promo "itni bandishon ke beech etc. etc."

OK.....lets look at the brighter side of things........ 😛

lets consider MARRIAGE as a bank account.......

CREDIT ----husband's love and attention which makes u feel like the most special person on earth...
DEBIT   ----blah blah blah of all monsters of sasural.....M-I-L insecurities......etc.......
CREDIT-----some support from some understanding members of sasural(other than husband).....
DEBIT -----more blah blah blah situations..........
CHEQUE BOUNCE----you put your foot down on certain degrading MALPRACTICES of saasland.....
CREDIT-----Husband's undying, unconditional love and support....YOUR PILLAR OF STRENGTH......
DEBIT -----more blah blah blah.......
INTEREST-----God's most beautiful creation--your kids........

NET BALANCE----omg...omg.....you realise that you are the richest person in the whole world.......and the happiest.........and suddenly, u feel it was all worth it................. 😛