Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

||Alekh's first dialogue of realisation of love||

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

AngadPariAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

AngadPariAddict

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 6:56am | IP Logged
guys it came suddenly in my mind by watching piky new siiggy on sadhna i really wannat his shud b the first dialogue by alekh to nagel sadhna-

the scene -ragini sys sadhna lie tht mamaji is calling and pushes her in a balck room and sweety ragi closes the door and goes from there by smiling
sadi enters and say hey bhagwan main kaha aa gayi then suddenly light blooms and alekh cums from backside so stylishly in balck suit- and say-[mostetste romantic music will play]"sadhna pata nahi iss pyaar ke waqt mein kya kahu lekin bas yeh kehna chahta hu [he cums infront and sadi is totally clean bold] main tumse bahut pyaar karta hu tum meri zindagi mein ek pari ek angel bann ke aayi ho jisne bina kisi swart ke mujhe itna pyaar diya ki main usse samet nahi paya main apni  puri zindagi bhi do toh woh kam hai ,sadhna...main tumse be-intaha pyaar karonga kabhi tumhe dukhi nahi hone donga[sadi has tears]ye alekh apni sadhna se hamseha mohaabat karte rahega i really love you sadhna i love u  with no terms and no conditions fully only love feelings"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ASRdeewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Alekh's first dialogue of realisation of love||" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Pinky--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Pinky--

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 8:33am | IP Logged
So nice Simran, wish something like this happens, but cant say when we will get to see the Salekh Love Story.  I want to see it now please now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AngadPariAddict

Kiran.

IF-Veteran Member

Kiran.

Star Plus Channel

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Looking at the current track, I've lost all hopes Cry

We can only dream of such romantic scenes between Salekh. I don't see it happening anytime soon.

AngadPariAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

AngadPariAddict

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
thnaks pinky u like it it's my imagination for saalekh and hope all wanted it to be yeah kiran no chance of their but lets raise some hope

Post Reply New Post

Go to top