~Congratz to proud parent's Hiten & Gauri~ - Page 7

Posted: 14 years ago
thnx 4 video n article....👍🏼
Originally posted by desiflavour101

Sob story for TV stars - DNA

Hiten Tejwani, who has been associated with the maximum number of successful daily soaps, says actors need to decide how to fill uvp the void. "In every industry or any system, there is boom and there is doom. Right now, there is less work and pay, so actors have to take a call whether to work on their own terms or take a pay cut to keep the kitchen running. I know people who are ready to work for less. For me, lesser work has been a blessing in disguise as I've been able to spend time with my family," he says.

thanx 4 dis article. 😊
Stars working for less money
Buzz up!
Hill Road Media

Just a few years ago, they were the royalty of small screen as they charged astronomical amounts per day. Now with the changing times even the audiences want fresh faces. Not only this, even the recession has forced these biggies to lower  their prices.

Now many former biggies who refused to accept any offers with less money, prefer to stay away rather than accept pay cuts.

Showing 5 of 7 images Previous    Next

Hiten Tejwani
"In every industry or at any working system there is boom and there is doom. Right now, there is less work and less pay, so actors have to take a call whether to work on their own terms or take a pay cut to keep the kitchen running. It's good for me because this change is blessing for me as I have got time for my family."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuasP45fr0w
hi everyone me back ..............how r u all ..............
hey mehru......welcome back🤗.....how was the wedding dear??
Originally posted by princessunara

Stars working for less money
Buzz up!
Hill Road Media

Just a few years ago, they were the royalty of small screen as they charged astronomical amounts per day. Now with the changing times even the audiences want fresh faces. Not only this, even the recession has forced these biggies to lower  their prices.

Now many former biggies who refused to accept any offers with less money, prefer to stay away rather than accept pay cuts.

Showing 5 of 7 images Previous    Next

Hiten Tejwani
"In every industry or at any working system there is boom and there is doom. Right now, there is less work and less pay, so actors have to take a call whether to work on their own terms or take a pay cut to keep the kitchen running. It's good for me because this change is blessing for me as I have got time for my family."

thanks Sunnu😊
edited😊
Edited by jyotika20 - 14 years ago
today little prince nevaan🤗princess katya are 2weeks old........God bless them both😳 n their adorable🤗 parents with his special grace,blessing's n protection always.......amen😊
AWWWW MUWAH TO BOTH THE BABIES NKT GOD BLESS THEM GOD BLESS THEIR AMAZING PARENTS GHT .
MAY GHT LIVE HAPPILY MARRIED BLISS 2 EACH OTHER FOR EVER WITH HAPPINESS ALWAYS ARD THEM AND THEIR LOVELY BABIES HAPPILY WITH THEM INSHALLAH AMIN . MAY NKT REACH HEIGHTS OF SUCESS IN WHAT EVER THEY DO AND MAKE THEIR PARENTS PROUD  AND MAY GHT 'S TOGETHERNESS BECOMES MORE STRONG AND THEIR LOVE DEEPNES AND BEAUTIFIE WITH TIME INSHALLAH AMIN AND MAY ALLAH SAVES GHT NKT FROM EVERY EVIL EYE INSHALLAH AMIN .

GOD BLESSXX