Chat Clubs

~*Cupid Gang#41*~ PARTY on pg 118! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

MAYURFAN001

IF-Rockerz

MAYURFAN001

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
CG is not the same as it used to be a few months ago..

Well I guess everyone has lost hopes with ARTI after the news spread like fire that AB is engaged  to NEHA!!.. :-S. So whats the point in hanging out here.. when there is not going to be any ARTI

Now ARTI fans are j ust hoping to see MAYUR atleasttt on screen.. but looks like they are on break there also.. so all and all.. No Arti no Mayur.. and nooo CG.. sigh!! AND NO ATI segments even..

Gone are the days when everyone used to just discuss ARTI magic here.... HOpefully miracles happen.. and I hope it happens..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Cupid Gang#41*~ PARTY on pg 118! (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

Well I guess everyone has lost hopes with ARTI after the news spread like fire that AB is engaged  to NEHA!!.. :-S. So whats the point in hanging out here.. when there is not going to be any ARTI

Now ARTI fans are j ust hoping to see MAYUR atleasttt on screen.. but looks like they are on break there also.. so all and all.. No Arti no Mayur.. and nooo CG.. sigh!! AND NO ATI segments even..

Gone are the days when everyone used to just discuss ARTI magic here.... HOpefully miracles happen.. and I hope it happens..

CG is still the very same Priya...coz our feelings abt ArTi r still the same Embarrassed
the only problem is tht we haven't got ny SBS segment of late...mayb thts y the craze is less...so i'm eagerly waitin 4 mayank 2 return then ArTi will too Embarrassed

regarding neha...fine even if she's engaged 2 AB...I'd lik 2 see who he gets married 2 in the end...cupids will not lose hope till ArTi get married 2 sum1 else....n thts not happened yet!! so we're still goin....Big smile

the thing is every1's become busy these days...our lives r pretty crazy too...once hols start this place will b fun again i bet!! Big smile

Edited by 371768 - 19 November 2009 at 9:38pm

MAYURFAN001

IF-Rockerz

MAYURFAN001

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 371768

Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

CG is still the very same Priya...coz our feelings abt ArTi r still the same Embarrassed
the only problem is tht we haven't got ny SBS segment off late...mayb thts y the craze is less...so i'm eagerly waitin 4 mayank 2 return then ArTi will too Embarrassed

regarding neha...fine even if she's engaged 2 AB...I'd lik 2 see who he gets married 2 in the end...cupids will not lose hope till ArTi get married 2 sum1 else....n thts not happened yet!! so we're still goin....Big smile

the thing is every1's become busy these days...our lives r pretty crazy too...once hols start this place will b fun again i bet!! Big smile
HI SOMU.. Thanks for the post.. hehe.. I cant believe you are still hanging out here.. I mean I come by here but then theres nothng really happening here.. so then I leave.. AND YOU ARE RIGHT.. Latley.. we havent had anything.. NO mayur.. No arti.. NO sbs segments.. NO Chatpatta khabar except for the N*** ones.. which totally ruined everyone's mood.. URGH!! .. I think many CG members quit CG after they heard abt it and AB didnt think it was necessary to claify.. so all in all.. We are left with NOTHING at the moment.

But the positive attitude totally rocks.. Since we dont have any Mayur scenes.. I went back and watched a few old random scenes and I still CANNOT belive that they are not an official COUPLE STILL... I still cannot get over their stares and looks and all these VERY CLOSE scenes..

Anyhow.. I am just reliving my Mayur moments on youtube... AND I really hope we have somthing CHATPATA to share with each other.. I really wanna read that somone has seen ARTI together.. again.. maybe at inorbit Mall again OR jst Random places.. That will be proof that they are still hangin out even though they are not shooting any scenes together,., How cool will that be...

Ok now having seen yr post has totally gotten my spirits high.. so i am gonna go watch some more ARTI/Mayur moments and will be back in a bit..

Bye 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Debolina.

IF-Sizzlerz

Debolina.

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
hello ppl.....i'm bhatokoying in the khali CG here lolz

.Avani.

IF-Stunnerz

.Avani.

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
anyone here?

Debolina.

IF-Sizzlerz

Debolina.

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
me here ninni....!

.Avani.

IF-Stunnerz

.Avani.

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Hi Debo! lolz I feel nini is more popular but it'l be better if u call me Avani ROFL

I felt like yelling over CVs yesterday after watching that phunny bathroom scene. I thought Raj was intelligent. ROFL

Debolina.

IF-Sizzlerz

Debolina.

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutie_nikki

Hi Debo! lolz I feel nini is more popular but it'l be better if u call me Avani ROFL

I felt like yelling over CVs yesterday after watching that phunny bathroom scene. I thought Raj was intelligent. ROFL

yes u are very phamous as niniROFLROFLROFL
uff don't talk abt tat half raj.....lolz!! he and intellegent i thot he is not interested in any gals other than nupur but stll comes in to ask her nameROFLROFLROFL conphused guy!! then he's such a well mannered boyROFLROFLROFL tats y he actually went into their room and the bathroom one was sick yaarROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Avani.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top