~*Cupid Gang#41*~ PARTY on pg 118! - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
anyone here? lol I keep using this phrase nowadays as I don't find anybody here.
anyone? this page hasn't moved since 3pm Aus time yesterday! : O

----

MY EXAM IS OVER AND DONE WITH!! 🥳..... 1 days chillaxing.. before revision for year 10 exams.
uhh CG is so boring these days! : (
Soniyaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Yaar u there?
If its boring...come and lets make it entertaining!!
Congo on the the CG guys!! 🥳
CG is not the same as it used to be a few months ago..

Well I guess everyone has lost hopes with ARTI after the news spread like fire that AB is engaged  to NEHA!!.. :-S. So whats the point in hanging out here.. when there is not going to be any ARTI

Now ARTI fans are j ust hoping to see MAYUR atleasttt on screen.. but looks like they are on break there also.. so all and all.. No Arti no Mayur.. and nooo CG.. sigh!! AND NO ATI segments even..

Gone are the days when everyone used to just discuss ARTI magic here.... HOpefully miracles happen.. and I hope it happens..
Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

CG is not the same as it used to be a few months ago..

Well I guess everyone has lost hopes with ARTI after the news spread like fire that AB is engaged  to NEHA!!.. :-S. So whats the point in hanging out here.. when there is not going to be any ARTI

Now ARTI fans are j ust hoping to see MAYUR atleasttt on screen.. but looks like they are on break there also.. so all and all.. No Arti no Mayur.. and nooo CG.. sigh!! AND NO ATI segments even..

Gone are the days when everyone used to just discuss ARTI magic here.... HOpefully miracles happen.. and I hope it happens..

CG is still the very same Priya...coz our feelings abt ArTi r still the same 😳
the only problem is tht we haven't got ny SBS segment of late...mayb thts y the craze is less...so i'm eagerly waitin 4 mayank 2 return then ArTi will too 😳

regarding neha...fine even if she's engaged 2 AB...I'd lik 2 see who he gets married 2 in the end...cupids will not lose hope till ArTi get married 2 sum1 else....n thts not happened yet!! so we're still goin....😃

the thing is every1's become busy these days...our lives r pretty crazy too...once hols start this place will b fun again i bet!! 😃
Edited by 371768 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by 371768

CG is still the very same Priya...coz our feelings abt ArTi r still the same 😳
the only problem is tht we haven't got ny SBS segment off late...mayb thts y the craze is less...so i'm eagerly waitin 4 mayank 2 return then ArTi will too 😳

regarding neha...fine even if she's engaged 2 AB...I'd lik 2 see who he gets married 2 in the end...cupids will not lose hope till ArTi get married 2 sum1 else....n thts not happened yet!! so we're still goin....😃

the thing is every1's become busy these days...our lives r pretty crazy too...once hols start this place will b fun again i bet!! 😃
HI SOMU.. Thanks for the post.. hehe.. I cant believe you are still hanging out here.. I mean I come by here but then theres nothng really happening here.. so then I leave.. AND YOU ARE RIGHT.. Latley.. we havent had anything.. NO mayur.. No arti.. NO sbs segments.. NO Chatpatta khabar except for the N*** ones.. which totally ruined everyone's mood.. URGH!! .. I think many CG members quit CG after they heard abt it and AB didnt think it was necessary to claify.. so all in all.. We are left with NOTHING at the moment.

But the positive attitude totally rocks.. Since we dont have any Mayur scenes.. I went back and watched a few old random scenes and I still CANNOT belive that they are not an official COUPLE STILL... I still cannot get over their stares and looks and all these VERY CLOSE scenes..

Anyhow.. I am just reliving my Mayur moments on youtube... AND I really hope we have somthing CHATPATA to share with each other.. I really wanna read that somone has seen ARTI together.. again.. maybe at inorbit Mall again OR jst Random places.. That will be proof that they are still hangin out even though they are not shooting any scenes together,., How cool will that be...

Ok now having seen yr post has totally gotten my spirits high.. so i am gonna go watch some more ARTI/Mayur moments and will be back in a bit..

Bye 
hello ppl.....i'm bhatokoying in the khali CG here lolz