Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

fabulous05

fabulous05

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 2:12am | IP Logged
I think and hope that varsha is going to stick up for manav because after the way she looked at him today I think she sees his sincerity and love for archana. I really think varsha will be the one to bring the two back together and will support manav, but of course there is still ashwin and manjusha who will probably eventually create problems and most likely we are gonna be back to square one. I hope varsha helps her family understand how manav saved her from making a huge mistake.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

uzee-Dimple-_Jiya_sihu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Manavs new hope to Archana--Varsha?" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 7:43am | IP Logged
I dont think now we will go abck to square one because Varsha knows Ashwin's truth and she hates Manjusha. But yes, these people will create problems for Manav, that I am sure. But he has both his saalis with him now alongwith his bro and sis, so the chances of him winning are more.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeeMonu-SunNaa

fabulous05

fabulous05

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devashree_h

I dont think now we will go abck to square one because Varsha knows Ashwin's truth and she hates Manjusha. But yes, these people will create problems for Manav, that I am sure. But he has both his saalis with him now alongwith his bro and sis, so the chances of him winning are more.

yah I hope your right....bt im sure ashwin will try something...im sure this is not the last of him we wil see..(like ajit and manjusha werent already enough) bt yah if that does happen where varsha is on manavs side, then I will def watch this show on a regular basis, because it was just disheartening to see poor manav accused for such low things. hopefully this show takes a new turn for the better.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

uzee

loverboy260

loverboy260

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
yeah. .finally my mind is doing overtime! i am thinking varsha will help him! but they are already divorced?

What i dont understand is that when Archna was signing the papers, he should have realised that "she still loved him" and was hurt so he should have snatched the papers!!!

that episode was maddening! he was saying he loves her blah blah and so was she! yet they didnt put 2 and 2 together!!! damn ekta!

uzee

fabulous05

fabulous05

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loverboy260

yeah. .finally my mind is doing overtime! i am thinking varsha will help him! but they are already divorced?

What i dont understand is that when Archna was signing the papers, he should have realised that "she still loved him" and was hurt so he should have snatched the papers!!!

that episode was maddening! he was saying he loves her blah blah and so was she! yet they didnt put 2 and 2 together!!! damn ekta!

My thoughts exactly!! I mean why would she have came to his work to ask him why he signed the papers..I mean he thought she wanted a divorce because she wanted to marry satish ..bt of course they can never directly just say your sister in law came to me to tell me u wanted to move on with ur life with satish. So annnoyingggg...
.its a serial so theres a lot of things they have to stretch to keep it going..bt why is ekta serials the only serial where a woman or man gets married so many times. if archana gets married to satish seriously theres no change from all her other serials. She has good stories otherwise..its just the whole getting married over and over again is getting to old now.

uzee

pooja_l

IF-Rockerz

pooja_l

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 1:26am | IP Logged
ya now its only varsha from the family who will trust Manav...

so varshu might be the last hope for their relationship to rebond

miraare

IF-Rockerz

miraare

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 3:52am | IP Logged
absultely agree .. Varsha is the last hope now to bring us bacj our ArMan .. Logically from now on, she'll support Manav since he showed her the lights ( abt Ash and the value of a family ) .. besides she also saw the pain and heartbreak he was going through by losing Archu .. So normally she shd side Manav, support him to expose Manju, Ajit and of course re-uniting Archu and Manav n the process .. I really hope this comes true ..

Kachipata

Goldie

Kachipata

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 11:17am | IP Logged
I wonder why we are so eager to bring Arman together. They are not meant for each other.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top