Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

A big blooper..Why avni can't die! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Arya311

IF-Rockerz

Arya311

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 5:42am | IP Logged
o i hear ya amby...well investigations are also done here after suicide attempts and the people who do that are usually sent to a rehab center or given some psychiatric help to better their condition and to prevent it from happening again. But in the hospital, they make sure that they live.....police work happens later. same with murder or accident cases......life is more important than other stuff, right?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A big blooper..Why avni can't die! (Page 3)" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krupur1103

i got one silly question if anyone doesn't mind......

so whenever there is some suicide case at hospital, they refuse to treat them ..really??? I mean going into the health field, the first tenet that they teach you is mostly do no harm and well yeah save lives...right?! then how come they are giving such a reason to not give avni blood? I don't know about india but here the first thing they do is take all the necessary measures to keep the vitality of the patient---be it a rich, famous person or a felon.

this just puzzled me a bit...so felt like asking.....

hey krupur as stated by amby suicidal cases are considered illegal here & hence some docs who care more abt. Their reputation more than the patient's health do so! Not all docs. Do this! They r just showing the -ve aspects of us the medical people!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arya311

AmbyCious

IF-Dazzler

AmbyCious

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 6:10am | IP Logged
ya krups i agree with mihirmishrafan...Indian serials have a habit of overstretching the reality..LOL..and sum selfish docs think they might get into trouble for treating a suicidal patient...but not all real docs r like that :) these people r jus't disturbing the name of docs..Lol Pinch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arya311..Serendipity..

lovey29

Goldie

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 6:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Serendipity..

Arya311

IF-Rockerz

Arya311

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 6:36am | IP Logged
btw will the baby be safe?Confused

.Aparajhita.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Aparajhita.

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 7:10am | IP Logged
prida reached there in time so she can't die and moreover if she will die then lnmdj will finish.......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmbyCious..Serendipity..

Lifez_Beautiful

IF-Dazzler

Lifez_Beautiful

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savni_Love

oh nikz..thanku so much.....lol i thought cus ive only seen ppl cut their left wrist..hehee..You're so cool ur a doc..i wish i'd be able to make one!

u will surely mak a gud 1 dear !! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Embarrassed
 n yaa..abt slittn d LEFT wrist.. its bcz most ppl r right handed n therefore we can cut only our left hand if v hv knife in our right hand..na ? dats why ! Wink

Lifez_Beautiful

IF-Dazzler

Lifez_Beautiful

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 7:24am | IP Logged
@ Aabrayy   n

krupsie[*hugs* !]

the baby is supposed 2 b in trouble if there is too much bld loss..

but yaaar this is LNMDJ ... there is no sense in expecting any proper medical logic here.... so we will hopefully thnk da baby is fine... dat is if they want da baby in da stry... othrwis..they mite evn kill it 2 shw dat avni goes into a shock...4 da stry 2 proceed.. no 1 can eva predict wats on LNMDJ CVs minds !! they keep gvn us surprises upon surprises !!!

n yaaaaaaaaaaaa... luv dem 4 dat !!

Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 14 November 2009 at 7:25am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top