Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

what changes do we want in yrkkh? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

teapink

teapink

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 9:05am | IP Logged
nnnndddddddddddddddddddd plz stop all thz emotional drama we do not cry tht much in our daily lifes :(|

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what changes do we want in yrkkh? (Page 3)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yrkkhluvinangel

Goldie

yrkkhluvinangel

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 9:13am | IP Logged
1.The Singhanias should learn some things from the Maheshwaris, who have proved that a household can be maintained very well without being hyper-conservative and stereotypical.....................True, different people have different mind-sets, but that doesn't mean that they have the right to impose their principles on the others. If Akshara wants to do things in a different way, then let her do so. See, whether it works for them, if not ask her to change it, rather than just discouraging her at the beginning itself.
2. Stop treating the younger ones as infants who needs mummy to change their diapers every now and then. Realize that they have grown so much to take care of themselves, though for parents, kids always remain kids, no matter how much they grow up.
3. Let the gen next take their own decisions. If Naitik wants to take Akshara somewhere, or in that case, if he seeks some freedom 2 take his decisions, encourage him to do so than frustrating him with the "NO PERMISSION" tags. After all, he has to live his life, and no one would be there to support him after some time.
4. Female upliftment andolan. They should come out of the kitchens and bedrooms and speak up for the decisions regarding the household, in general. The decisions should be democratic rather than monotonous.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lacchu21anu-siHeartMoihideRichie.._charu_

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishitah512

Interesting topic..I wonder how I missed it!!<br>
<br>
All you guys have pretty much summed up everything. They need to address the
generation gap. Changing the attitude of the elders is not easy. We cant expect
them to change overnight. Hence, Daddaji, Gayatri and Bhabhima will not change
the way they perceive things because this is what they believe in. For e.g. if
we want Akshara to go to college, then she herself should make it clear to the
family or at least Naitik that she is keen to pursue her education. There are
very few people who will tell their bahu to go and enjoy (as in the case of the
movie track or HM) as they did not have the privilege. The younger generation
need to make their displeasure known to the elders. This is where the serial is
lacking because the younger lot accepts everything thrown at them... Nandini
sits at home; has developed this complex and is afraid to let her own parents
know what she likes doing. She doesn't object to the fact that she is being
made to sit at home.

The other probability is that Gayatri will realise what Aksh
is going through after Rashmi gets married. If Rashmi is married into an even
more orthodox family, then the elders may step back and think about Aksh.

The other things that I would like to see is Aksh going to
college, Naitik bringing about a change in the business, Varsha thinking beyond
the kitchen and baby, not showing daily chores like dhobi and khane mein ghee
aur namak kam pad gaya etc.

I think its high time Aksh speaks up. She is capable of that...she
has done that in the past with Naitik. She must do that in front of the others
as well. I thought she would speak up when Nandini was shouting at Mohit for
sending her poem to the competition. She clearly did not agree with Nandini,
Gayatri and bhabhima but chose to keep quiet. I hope she broaches the topic
with Nandini again or at least speaks to Naitik about it.

I really hope the creatives sit up and take notice.

Nishita u've summed it up well....

Akshara cannot be vocal abt what she feels, thats not her...but she can share her problems with Naitik....that is, if she has a problem....we can't expect her to act mature like a 30-40 yr old..she's still a baby....and she's completely oblivious to the sasural relations, how they should be handled..kya karna hai kaise karna hai kya kehna hai kaise kitna kehna hai, we learn these things with time only ....one makes mistakes..no matter how good or bad we are, it takes time to adjust....so according to me, Akshara's relation with the rest of the family members is being shown very beautifully and realistically....

they must show few "changes" happening VERY soon..tht's urgently required..no matter who does it in what way.Nandini-Mohit, Naitik Akshara, Varsha Shaurya, anybody....when i saw Gayitri getting tht sadistic pleasure in stopping Akshara , as if she's celebrating her victory that they managed to stop her was abs Dead Dead Dead disheartening to watch...on the top if it, instead of sympathizing with her, they're telling her "aadat padh jayegi" ! of course aadat padh hi jaati hai but WHY? kyun daalni aadat? why cant she have her share of happiness? when she does so much for them then why can't they reciprocate?

they gave Naitik the permission to watch movie..then WHY did the creatives ruined it by tht deal cancellation ?? they made it look like Naitik n Akshara were wrong and Dinos were right ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Richie..

--Nishita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nishita--

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by Nishitah512

Interesting topic..I wonder how I missed it!!<br>
<br>
All you guys have pretty much summed up everything. They need to address the
generation gap. Changing the attitude of the elders is not easy. We cant expect
them to change overnight. Hence, Daddaji, Gayatri and Bhabhima will not change
the way they perceive things because this is what they believe in. For e.g. if
we want Akshara to go to college, then she herself should make it clear to the
family or at least Naitik that she is keen to pursue her education. There are
very few people who will tell their bahu to go and enjoy (as in the case of the
movie track or HM) as they did not have the privilege. The younger generation
need to make their displeasure known to the elders. This is where the serial is
lacking because the younger lot accepts everything thrown at them... Nandini
sits at home; has developed this complex and is afraid to let her own parents
know what she likes doing. She doesn't object to the fact that she is being
made to sit at home.

The other probability is that Gayatri will realise what Aksh
is going through after Rashmi gets married. If Rashmi is married into an even
more orthodox family, then the elders may step back and think about Aksh.

The other things that I would like to see is Aksh going to
college, Naitik bringing about a change in the business, Varsha thinking beyond
the kitchen and baby, not showing daily chores like dhobi and khane mein ghee
aur namak kam pad gaya etc.

I think its high time Aksh speaks up. She is capable of that...she
has done that in the past with Naitik. She must do that in front of the others
as well. I thought she would speak up when Nandini was shouting at Mohit for
sending her poem to the competition. She clearly did not agree with Nandini,
Gayatri and bhabhima but chose to keep quiet. I hope she broaches the topic
with Nandini again or at least speaks to Naitik about it.

I really hope the creatives sit up and take notice.

Nishita u've summed it up well....

Akshara cannot be vocal abt what she feels, thats not her...but she can share her problems with Naitik....that is, if she has a problem....we can't expect her to act mature like a 30-40 yr old..she's still a baby....and she's completely oblivious to the sasural relations, how they should be handled..kya karna hai kaise karna hai kya kehna hai kaise kitna kehna hai, we learn these things with time only ....one makes mistakes..no matter how good or bad we are, it takes time to adjust....so according to me, Akshara's relation with the rest of the family members is being shown very beautifully and realistically....

they must show few "changes" happening VERY soon..tht's urgently required..no matter who does it in what way.Nandini-Mohit, Naitik Akshara, Varsha Shaurya, anybody....when i saw Gayitri getting tht sadistic pleasure in stopping Akshara , as if she's celebrating her victory that they managed to stop her was abs Dead Dead Dead disheartening to watch...on the top if it, instead of sympathizing with her, they're telling her "aadat padh jayegi" ! of course aadat padh hi jaati hai but WHY? kyun daalni aadat? why cant she have her share of happiness? when she does so much for them then why can't they reciprocate?

they gave Naitik the permission to watch movie..then WHY did the creatives ruined it by tht deal cancellation ?? they made it look like Naitik n Akshara were wrong and Dinos were right ....

I agree. It is early for Akshara to speak up. She is trying her best to do everything possible considering she didnt do a thing at her maayka. Also why give her everything to handle at once?? Cant she just decide the menu and get on to do some other work. There are so many servants in the house. All they do is either roll their eyes or walk aimlessly in the background.
The "aadat pad jaayegi" was utter rubbish. First they stop Akshara from going to Shimla and then try and add fuel to the fire by saying that she will get used to these things!!! Getting "permission" to watch a movie was so silly...next time they want to watch any movie, Naitik is going to make an excuse and take Akshara out.

Richie..

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 10:22am | IP Logged
I want Akshara's role to change from yes person to independent thinker. She should respect the elders, but they should give her a modern look and modern outlook. She should be confident and be able to make her own decisions, instead of asking G3 or dadaji. It's all so silly.

hide

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Yes, I also agree, stop all the Akshi crying scenes. It doesn't happen in real life and it's very depressing.

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 10:29am | IP Logged

So I really think that Akshi's in-laws should to make a change sort of starting with the pallu issue. I'm mean, sure, they've all had it since they've been married, but that was thier generation, a sort of time back. I don't think it'd be a huge problem if they'd try to bring a sort of change by allowing Akshi to have the pallu off her head.

hide

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Akshi's pallu needs to go off and she should even dress in salwar suits. The in-laws should give her more indepence to do things for her and Naitik. The elders should not be so controlling.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top