Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

what changes do we want in yrkkh? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 3:09am | IP Logged
exactly ! therez nothing wrong in being a housewife...tht's like a full time job...but the point is that IF their daughter or bahu wants to continue studies or is capable of doing some work (like nandini..she doesn't even have to step out) then they must encourage them rather than forcing the age old traditions of "girls must not study bec. then their attention is diverted from the household work" ...such dialogues shows how regressive yrkkh is and it's very disheartening to watch...is this the progress we made? don't they know the importance of education? specially girls ?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what changes do we want in yrkkh? (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 2112ization

Originally posted by pinky35

well my list is not that long.......
1, akshara needs to talk plz koi bhi ladki aise nahi hoti who

canlistento everyone..

2. pallu can be thir only when elders are there when daddji and RB come not all day long( in my family it is that way)

3. plz plz plz plz plz akshara needs to go to collage.

4. stop giving lectures on the topic that girls are meant to do household work.

5. housewives are not that way even if they are that they atleast go out for something like in evening for a walk with friends or something some parties.

nice topic charu di... ttly agree wid u pinky di
1.i think women need 2 b more stronger than wat they have been potrayed
2. the storyline is way tooooo serious.. it needs 2 b more fun
3.i want more of naksh scenes
4. plzz make akshara wear sarees in the style like how varsha wears
6. 4 god sake send them 2 honeymoon... we've had enough of reeti riwaj.. common look at the world outside... its wayyy 2 modern...

good points Ayesha..yrkkh needs some light moments as well...earlier we had a good dose of it when mohit was there...he's missing in action from the past few days...they can concentrate on his story but make it a concrete track n not the one like kaka kaki..they start with something n then they don't know what to do and end it hap hazardly..

iHeartMoi

IF-Rockerz

iHeartMoi

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

canlistento everyone..

2. pallu can be thir only when elders are there when daddji and RB come not all day long( in my family it is that way)

5. housewives are not that way even if they are that they atleast go out for something like in evening for a walk with friends or something some parties.

6. 4 god sake send them 2 honeymoon... we've had enough of reeti riwaj.. common look at the world outside... its wayyy 2 modern...

good points Ayesha..yrkkh needs some light moments as well...earlier we had a good dose of it when mohit was there...he's missing in action from the past few days...they can concentrate on his story but make it a concrete track n not the one like kaka kaki..they start with something n then they don't know what to do and end it hap hazardly..

ya that KK track went over my head.... they need 2 show sumthing which is more sensible n which has a stronger base... like the akshara's college thingy

Edited by 2112ization - 14 November 2009 at 3:22am

-Pravin-

-Pravin-

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 3:58am | IP Logged

canlistento everyone..

ya that KK track went over my head.... they need 2 show sumthing which is more sensible n which has a stronger base... like the akshara's college thingy

wow.......
really i want to see Akshra & Versha In College, Remember golden courtship days of Naitik-Akshara...
Plss...Creatives Repeat that golden days With Akshra In a College......

lacchu21

Goldie

lacchu21

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 4:44am | IP Logged
i want to them show how the younger generation is suffocating in the name of riti rivaz like if they want to do some thing but then their parents are not allowed to do anything then
how younger generation make them to realize the older generation in what they are doing wrong in the name of riti riwaz.
how important is the education for each individual especially for girls.
how younger generation moves forward to achive some thing in their life without forgetting their  customs and traditions.
how akshra will stand up for herself with the help of naithik and their love track .
 healthy relationship between saas bahu.(aksh and gayatri).
how naksh willl help nandhini and rashmi to be strong and fight for their rights.
i want them to show equality between men and women in younger generation because we cant change the older generation that easily.

Edited by lacchu21 - 14 November 2009 at 5:18am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-sNandalalahideRichie.._charu_

Richie..

IF-Rockerz

Richie..

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 7:14am | IP Logged

exactly ! therez nothing wrong in being a housewife...tht's like a full time job...but the point is that IF their daughter or bahu wants to continue studies or is capable of doing some work (like nandini..she doesn't even have to step out) then they must encourage them rather than forcing the age old traditions of "girls must not study bec. then their attention is diverted from the household work" ...such dialogues shows how regressive yrkkh is and it's very disheartening to watch...is this the progress we made? don't they know the importance of education? specially girls ?
with whatever little i know housewife are not like that......................as they show in yrkkh.
and plz tell me on sundays dont u go with your husband kya ??? Ouch 
my mom goes every sunday and if by chance dad is busy than next day there comes an apology

funny25

Groupbie

funny25

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Good going, in my opinion,
*one of the snr member of the family should change their opinion

*two young girls of the family should play more part rather than nodding  their heads all the times

dadaji should change his attitudes towards young generations

Why mohit is allowed to say anything but not natik?

Servents have more rights than akshara, why?

Gayatri should support akshi because her daughter will also go to sasural

Why no more bonds showed between two families?

LAST, THEY SHOULD JUMP 3 YEARS STORY LINE AS IT IS BECOMING SO BOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGG

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hideRichie.._charu_

--Nishita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nishita--

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 8:59am | IP Logged

Interesting topic..I wonder how I missed it!!

All you guys have pretty much summed up everything. They need to address the generation gap. Changing the attitude of the elders is not easy. We cant expect them to change overnight. Hence, Daddaji, Gayatri and Bhabhima will not change the way they perceive things because this is what they believe in. For e.g. if we want Akshara to go to college, then she herself should make it clear to the family or at least Naitik that she is keen to pursue her education. There are very few people who will tell their bahu to go and enjoy (as in the case of the movie track or HM) as they did not have the privilege. The younger generation need to make their displeasure known to the elders. This is where the serial is lacking because the younger lot accepts everything thrown at them... Nandini sits at home; has developed this complex and is afraid to let her own parents know what she likes doing. She doesn't object to the fact that she is being made to sit at home.

The other probability is that Gayatri will realise what Aksh is going through after Rashmi gets married. If Rashmi is married into an even more orthodox family, then the elders may step back and think about Aksh.

The other things that I would like to see is Aksh going to college, Naitik bringing about a change in the business, Varsha thinking beyond the kitchen and baby, not showing daily chores like dhobi and khane mein ghee aur namak kam pad gaya etc.

I think its high time Aksh speaks up. She is capable of that...she has done that in the past with Naitik. She must do that in front of the others as well. I thought she would speak up when Nandini was shouting at Mohit for sending her poem to the competition. She clearly did not agree with Nandini, Gayatri and bhabhima but chose to keep quiet. I hope she broaches the topic with Nandini again or at least speaks to Naitik about it.

I really hope the creatives sit up and take notice.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sks7yrkkhluvinangelhide_charu_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top