The Abusers| CC # 14| - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Good night Rombie. =) Get some good sleep. =)

And I can't enjoy my cake anymore. Apparently eating sweets is a bad thing before going to bed. *rolls eyes*
NO WAY! =O
who said that? 🤣 *hides Reese chocolate bar*
Originally posted by mimi0295

Ami, we change our chants from time to time 🤣 we were highly inspired by Obama that one night. It's when Romz had an "Obama moment" and she wrote down the Freedom of Spam speech :)

Obama moment 🤣

My mom. Haha, I can sneak into the kitchen to get my cake, but, she'd find out in the morning. =P Anyways, I'm content with the one piece   I had.
ROMZ! Imma write an intro for you *preens*
You can do the rest of us 🤣 except Shona and Navz api because they're like never here.
Originally posted by trouble_maker

YES WE CAN! 😃🤣
here comes the slow one.🤔
🤣

@Ami- *le GASPS out loud* ONE PIECE=CONTENT-ness?😲

@Romz- 🤣🤣
@ Ami- really :o I didn't know about that ! oh come on enjoy while it lasts the hot baked fresh oven cakes are so delicious and mouth - watering *drools*   Just don't forget to brush your teeth 😆
Originally posted by romiebee2002

@ Ami- really :o I didn't know about that ! oh come on enjoy while it lasts the hot baked fresh oven cakes are so delicious and mouth - watering *drools*   Just don't forget to brush your teeth 😆
🤣🤣🤣
Oh Romz, I love you 🤣
Edited by mimi0295 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by -Ami-

My mom. Haha, I can sneak into the kitchen to get my cake, but, she'd find out in the morning. =P Anyways, I'm content with the one piece   I had.

😆😆  that's good unless we Abusers sneak in and then you don't find it at all .. it is time's like these that I wish the telaportation machine was made 😛
😆