Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

FINAL WARNING - PLEASE READ

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago

Moderator's Note:

FINAL WARNING

Myself, Sadia and Sanjana had never thought we'd say this, but all this 'leaving' has to stop. If you guys want to leave, please PM your friends, rather then posting multiple topics on the same.

WARNING

All 3 of us our trying our best to tackle situations, but it isn't us where the problem comes. It is you guys. We keep saying, Bidaai is a FAMILY show, which is another name for TEAM WORK. If you guys are going to take sides, fine, but atleast NOT be biased. That is what we request. DO NOT BASH. If you say, you are criticising a certain jodi or scene, or storyline, please note, criticising means, 'saying something, that won't hurt thier fans, and is meant in a helpful way'. << That is criticising, where as bashing is something, when you start to post remarks, which can be hurtful in some way or the other. Saying '____ suck' is calling bashing. Saying 'I didn't like _______ in that scene, and think that it could be improved by ____________' << That is the difference.

The Dev Team has gone through previous warning topics, which state the same thing, of NO BASHING, but no one seems to listen, therefore, the Dev Team has come to the conclusion, that whoever found guilty, picking up a fight, or anywhere near 'bashing', will not be warned, but will have to face serious consequences.

Another thing, we'd like to bring to your notice is, that MEMBER BASHING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. We know that there are some members, who feel as if they are getting insulted by any remarks made on the forum, BUT IT DOES NOT mean you can take the situation into your own hands, and bash fully. There are some restrictions. PMing the Dev Team members, report the post. Taking situations into your own hands and posting stuff like 'Ignore please', or going worst, by adding personal remarks, that heat the fight more, isn't that great either. We all are mature, and understand that Bidaai is a team effort, and so, we shall make this forum one too!

We hope you all understand what we are trying to say, and agree with us. We can't always clean up after you guys, and expect us to believe only 1 side of the story. We look into both, and we take action.

If you have any problems, please PM *Shifali*, S.sanj90 or -Saalekh-.

Regards,
Bidaai Development Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanx Shifu for letting the members know.

Guys this was the last option on our list, we did not want to do this but everyone has provoked up to take this action. Now it is you're job to make us believe that no comparisons or bashing will happen here. otherwise be ready to face the consenquences.

Remember no more Warning pm's will be sent to members regarding bashing or comparison posts. It's a STRAIGHT WL Increase. So if you're Warning Level is increased because u amde comparisons or bashed the character or members then dont' attack us.
Edited by s.sanj90 - 14 years ago
*Eva* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you SO much guys! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Being a Ragvir & Salekh fan, it was becoming IMPOSSIBLE to tolerate the fights going on. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Listen guys, BASHING IS NOT COOL. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

How would you guys like it if I said "omggggg bidaai suxxxx?"

I wouldn't say it lekin I know you guys would pounce on me because we are ALL Bidaai fans here, but the difference is that some are biased & some arent.

All I want to say is I hope that this is an eye-opener for ALL members and I hope everyone will think before they start posting hurtful remarks about jodis & characters.

We are all a family, so lets live like one. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you so much Shifu, Sanju & Sadia! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿค—

JAI HO UNBIASNESS KI! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks u guys are the best..

Everyone better follow the rules now!!

I was getting tired of the unnecessary bashing of Ragini and Sadhna lately.. Sadhna-Ragini are one!! Everyone must remember that always..

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
heheh thank u raj ๐Ÿ˜†
Let's hope people follow this now. there shouldn't be any excuses no more
Bini311 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Eva*

Thank you SO much guys! ๐Ÿ˜Š<br><br>Being a Ragvir & Salekh fan, it was becoming IMPOSSIBLE to tolerate the fights going on. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ<br><br>Listen guys, BASHING IS NOT COOL. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ<br><br>How would you guys like it if I said "omggggg bidaai suxxxx?"<br><br>I wouldn't say it lekin I know you guys would pounce on me because we are ALL Bidaai fans here, but the difference is that some are biased & some arent.<br><br>All I want to say is I hope that this is an eye-opener for ALL members and I hope everyone will think before they start posting hurtful remarks about jodis & characters.<br><br>We are all a family, so lets live like one. ๐Ÿ˜Š<br><br>Thank you so much Shifu, Sanju & Sadia! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿค—<br><br>JAI HO UNBIASNESS KI! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ<br><br><br>

I agree fully with my partner. ๐Ÿค—

I hope this post will stop the bashing, but encourage people to discuss the show, track, cos at the end of the day, that's what this forum is for. Edited by Bini311 - 14 years ago
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the this
I hope this stopped now
dharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx shifu di
this was really needed and i hope everyone understands it (including me as well๐Ÿ˜† ) and all the comparisons will stop now.
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: s.sanj90

heheh thank u raj ๐Ÿ˜†

Let's hope people follow this now. there shouldn't be any excuses no more

If no1 follow I will run behind them with "REPORT" Button..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks, this was much needed..........