Pakistani Serials

Kareena and Saif on Good Morning Pakistan!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Felsbar20

Felsbar20

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,

so i just heard from my friend that kareena and saif were on GMP today! did anyone watched it? care to share what happened? and if anyone can find the video, can you plz plz post it!!! Thank you

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kareena and Saif on Good Morning Pakistan!" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

a_jalpari

a_jalpari

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
nah.. i had a class. maybe i'll watch it tonight, the repeat telecast. Will let u know

a_jalpari

a_jalpari

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Okay, i watched the repeat telecast. Here is my opinion on it: It was quite boring. I don't know why but first of all Shahista wasn't looking as nice. She looked very tired. HEr face was all oily. She was very nervous, and couldn't speak properly. She usually does better job when she's interviewing pakistani actors.

Here is what i discovered about Saif and Kareena: (they were interviewed seperately)
Saif said:
Some of his cousins live in Karachi and Islamabad.
His grandmother used to watch Dhoop Kinaray.
in the next 10 aur 20 yrs Saif finds himself producing films.
He said he likes the role he is doing in Kurbaan.
And more movies Kurbaan type should be made.

Kareena said:
She is a vegetarian (wow didn't know that)
Karishma is pregnant these days, and she would love to have karishma come back in bollywood
Kareena loves spending time with family.
She mostly watches english movies with saif
And when shahista was telling her that she has lots of fans in pakistan all she said was "WOW"
and shahista told her that one of her team member really likes her ... again she said "WOW" ...

Overall I thought this was boring. I almost fell asleep while watching. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RagMasta

cola_gul

IF-Rockerz

cola_gul

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
lol..thanks for sharing the synopsis. I wonder if the video is up.

-farah-

Goldie

-farah-

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
'WOW' LOL just like Kareena would say. You really do make it sound so boring. No point in watch it then, i'll just stick to the Nadia Khan show

Felsbar20

Felsbar20

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
aww thank you soo much Hug!!! i told my dad yesterday to tell me when the GMP repeat telecast comes ( as he was watching t.v that time) but he started watching geo and forgot and i started studying so yeah....

so karishma is pregenat again? ohh, saif has family in islambad and karachi? like first cousins or like dooor ke rishtadar? Howcome he has never travelled to pakistan before if he has family here?

Really? all she said was wow? she could have atleast said thankyou or i really appreciate it! maybe she was nervous!

amy22

IF-Rockerz

amy22

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
There is a clip of Kareena's interview on the Bollywood forum. You guys can check it. Shaista indeed seemed very nervous.

somi_somi

somi_somi

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 9:31am | IP Logged
kareena boht achi acting karti aur saif to wah .

Post Reply New Post

Go to top