Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ghuggi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: kathynadz

she's really honest!!πŸ˜ƒ

thats one thing she isnt....she always used to say main aise hi hoon and when she got fed up of being nice ...she openly declared what she was...Bakhtiar always used to tell her to be herself..Bakhtiar is the honest one out of the two..like him or not but he is certianly more honest than his wife..😳
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Missy21

Hey guys.....were any of you disappointed today to see that the hand grenade given to Tanaaz was actually NOT a hand grenade?I mean why is Bigg Boss being so kind lately??I was really excited thinking it would be some really mean/difficult task and that Tanaazwould chooseVindu/Rohit for itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But my respect for Tanaaz has reached a whole new level after today's episode...starting with her answering all the questions so truthfully in the confession roomπŸ‘and then choosing Poonam for the hand grenade when she clearly didn't have to and could've given it to Bakhtiyar/Aditi.That was indeed very kind of her😊
This woman will definitely be missed😭

yes she's a really nice person and poonam has openly nominated her still she wanted her to talk to her daughter on her bday i'll surely miss tanaz in bb

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: arijit#1

thats one thing she isnt....she always used to say main aise hi hoon and when she got fed up of being nice ...she openly declared what she was...Bakhtiar always used to tell her to be herself..Bakhtiar is the honest one out of the two..like him or not but he is certianly more honest than his wife..😳

i got idea what u wan to say..but i guess it was more like controlling anger more than faking..i guess after  open nomination she got point that her behavior was hurting people... after that she was  trying to  control .....πŸ˜‰
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

i got idea what u wan to say..but i guess it was more like controlling anger more than faking..i guess after  open nomination she got point that her behavior was hurting people... after that she was  trying to  control .....πŸ˜‰

Fire ji, I think that it is time you change your avatar picture from Rupali's to Tanny's... πŸ˜†
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: immunoblot

Fire ji, I think that it is time you change your avatar picture from Rupali's to Tanny's... πŸ˜†

sorry mate!! icant change this for anythingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..u will see same pic at least bigboss10th seasonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....i ilke sum part of tanny  but iam not hardcore of tanny like iam of rupali..actually iam not  hard core fan of anyone this season..because no body is here 100% natural...they have had already seen two season..they r full of mind games...
orms thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: akash08

what Tanaz did is commendable.. She had no choice. she had to do this to saveguard her reputation(whatever little is left specially after towel pulling)..

anyway still congrats that she did not choose to damage her reputation by being mean and exited gracefully..

Well said, Akash πŸ‘ I really don't like her right from the fame gurukul days. 🀒
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mwow

I assume you are referring to Raju's shorts pulling incident. It was not Tanaaz who did that...it was Aditi (clearly shown in the video). I am not sure if the three musketeers (Aditi, Shamita and Tanaaz) had planned it, but it was clear Aditi who pulled raju's shorts. So, I am not sure why Tanaaz is getting blamed for it.

Here is the copy and paste from her interview.. No one can escape a truth in BB.. Cameras on..

You pulled Raju  Shrivastav's shorts?
Did they show that? God! But come on when you come to a pool party, you should have brains enough to wear something underneath. We were so embarrassed, after it happened that we ran away. Having said, that, he took it quite sportingly.

Mehr-k thumbnail
by doing this she has proved how mature and strong minded person she is . shame on poonam for being so immature and  following whatever  those two morons vindoo
plasticpolaroid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hope Poonam's 14 year old kid has some sense that Poonam lacks and makes her realize who she is actually chamchagiri-ing in the house... weren't vindoo and Ismail were the ones who used to call her names at the start of BB

and didn't Ismail make a big deal over her getting fruits because she was fasting for religious reasons..

i can't wait for Poonam to get out of the house and smell the coffee