Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: dimple_usa

Still people call her master planner and selfish. I applaud that lady for her truthfulness of answering such difficult questions. Moreover, the way she handled her husband and his anger was really commendable.  The minute she saw her son in big b's lap, all her motherly emotions came out and that made me cry too. Both parents were so happy to see their kid. The handgrenade that she gave to Poonamji was out of selfishness since she knew that poonamji had gotten emotional for her daughter's upcoming birthday. She did the right thing, she let all the bygones be bygones and without giving a thought, gave the chance to poonam. Hope poonamji realises the good heart and repents after coming out. Only a Mom can understand another mom's feelings.

dimple correction kar lo....selflessness...
Born-star thumbnail
Ya I agree very disappointed..
BB3 has been boring this time..😔
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dimple_usa

Still people call her master planner and selfish. I applaud that lady for her truthfulness of answering such difficult questions. Moreover, the way she handled her husband and his anger was really commendable.  The minute she saw her son in big b's lap, all her motherly emotions came out and that made me cry too. Both parents were so happy to see their kid. The handgrenade that she gave to Poonamji was out of selfishness since she knew that poonamji had gotten emotional for her daughter's upcoming birthday. She did the right thing, she let all the bygones be bygones and without giving a thought, gave the chance to poonam. Hope poonamji realises the good heart and repents after coming out. Only a Mom can understand another mom's feelings.

I was just talking about todays episode and Tanaz as a mother😊 Apart from that i dont really have high regards for Tanaz in the Big Boss house😕
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BigBella

Dont worry...BI could win...if Rohit keeps screwing up and Vindu and Rohit go at each other...that would be the ultimate elimination!

Yea I hope so. I am rooting for him:) Poor guy
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunandshine

All her answers were true😳
Also it is highly c ommendable that she allowed Poonam (who openly nominated her) to talk to her daughter. Thats a slap on her face👏 she could have easily given that chance to BI to hear Zeuss 's voice on the phone or to Shamita to talk to Shilpa. But she being a mother realized the importance of being able to wish your kid on his/her bday! I was really proud of her!

I agree I hope they understand Tanaaz is a nice person. She could have given anyone else the hand grenade, but how is this a grenade? This is like a hug😆!! Why didn't big boss give her two options like he usually does I thought that was unfair. BB is turning into a invisible thing, he doesn't enforce rules or make good tasks and this year BIg Boss is going down hill.
aaha_eehe_ooho thumbnail
Tanny has safeguarded her comeback....by giving the hand grenade to Poonam ji ....she more or less has an idea that she will make a come back and since Aditi and bakti one of them will be nominated the next week and Shamu shasha is moving out anyways for her sisters wedding.....so she has to make friends now ...so that was a kinida nice trum card played by her to be good in eyes of Poonamji......quite smart....but ya she imressed me with her honest answers in last episode

Tanny you deserve to be back
Born-star thumbnail
@aaha..I guess she also safeguarded her hubby's stay at the house...

I am sure Poonam start mixing with BI the way she use to in the beginning of the show. So Indirectly Tanaaz secure his Husband place as well..👏
khoobsoorat thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am happy that Tanaaz made a graceful exit.
Ghuggi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It really wasnt a hand grenade ...something like a hand rose ...the recipent Poonam was very happy at recieving it..
-BrokenDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
she's really honest!!😃