Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

yeh rishta ancient zamane ka!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

raksha_22

raksha_22

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
hi guys... i like this serial but seriously i get so frustrated with akshara's in laws i really feel they were both in 18th century or sumwhere b4 independence... as u know my mum comes from a where a very small village in india.. and she got married to a nother small city in like 30 yrs back but her in laws back then were more broad minded than these bunch of orthodox freaks! blv me more than me my mum gets frsutrated..... i hv cousins in india who live in smaller villages than udaipur.. and their in laws r quite cool n all....

crap man these sitcoms sumtimes jus promote more rigid rules regulations to the already old fashioned indian community....

no offence to any1 jus my thoughts.. if i have hurt sum1
i m sorry
raksha moolani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "yeh rishta ancient zamane ka!" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

srkloverdiamond

Groupbie

srkloverdiamond

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

People in India are still like that. I personnaly have experienced this not in a small city....in a big city like mumbai.  They seem to be worse in the big city than the small

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srkloverdiamond

People in India are still like that. I personnaly have experienced this not in a small city....in a big city like mumbai. They seem to be worse in the big city than the small

ya nd even in jaipur ,udipur and mainly rajasthan thesee stufff hppensssssss

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 2:48am | IP Logged
i feel real bad to see women downgraded in that house!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top