Chat Clubs

INCOGNITO CRITICS 100!!! FASHION POLICE PG 99 (Page 99)

Post Reply New Post

Page 99 of 150

--ania--

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "INCOGNITO CRITICS 100!!! FASHION POLICE PG 99 (Page 99)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RiyaK09

IF-Sizzlerz

RiyaK09

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
THE FASHION POLICE IS HERE!
Evil Smile
Evil Smile
Evil Smile
Evil Smile
Evil Smile
Evil Smile
Evil Smile
Evil Smile

Statutory Warning: Only members of IC can read this because they are the only ones that are brave enough to read some of this. Not recomended for stalkers aka cry babies. People who didnt PM their dresses to me, go to jail automatically.

Mysticwater24

Hmm, FP would have liked the oufit if you we were in the 20th century. FP thinks that it's way too old fashioned, something our mothers would buy back in the day. Not big fan of the color either, very dull, they don't make you stand out in the crowd. The length of the top is too long, something that was "in" in the 90s, well we have anarkalis now, but this is no anarkali. Forget the colors and the length and stuff, FP find the work on the oufit very mundane and nothing extraordinary. Plus, you wear something like this if you're going to a 30+ year old guy's house cuz he's a bit too interested in you, yes I mean a rishta dinner. If you wanted to go for Indian wear, then something more dressy and unique would have been apt. Hope you don't hate me by now. If you do, then oh wells, lol jk. Maybe next time?

Caroline

Mary Poppins, eh? Ok lets assume that FP is super fobby and doesnt know who Mary Poppins is. Kamla baiiii, jaake Ankit baba ka kamra saaf karo, aur raat ka khana banana mat bhoolna! Kaam chor kahin ki, hmph! Lol, so this outfit reminds me of some maid, a maid in one of Kjo's NRI love story movie. The blush is, well erm black. Interesting, we know that Incognitos are evil, but showing off much? Considering IC's bash is such a prestigious event, you will not be spared by FP for wearing such a "vaahiyaat" outfit. Btw, when the bash is over, dont forget to clean up. Simi's BLs, Sayeed's toothpaste and Rixy's beer bottles are all over the place.

Mannu

Well to start it off, the pink and orange color combination is overused by Manish Malhotra. *Ankit interrupts* "Her pait is not even showing, kick her out of here!" Err sorry about that. Yeah so the saree is wrapped very poorly. I dont expect goris it drape them decently anyways, heehe. Even Priyanka Chopra and Bipasha Basu drapped it better. You lose 80% points because of that. Plus, FP hates the saree. Nothing new and striking, the colors are out of fashion, the work could have been done by any random "darzi" on the street. Learn something from Miss Padukone. Epic fail.

Aisha

Hmm, you've left FP confuzzled with this dress. FP likes it, its fun and cute. However, at the same time, its very very very safe. This is IC's bash, you were supposed to go all out for this one. Experiment with your outfit and dare to be different, but you went for the safe short black dress, tsk tsk. Another negative, FP doesnt think its appropriate for a bash. I mean you can wear it to a club or some other random party, but we're talking about IC's 100th bash here. After your fabulous saree, that you wore, for the previous bash, this is a huge letdown. We expected our resident vampire to be more daring sharing.

Sanya

*FP's jaw drops, while Ankit and Ishan maro seeti, Shak feels jealous of Sanya and leaves* Wow, we've had some nut cases in the previous bashes wearing some crazy ass outfits but this one takes the cake. A teenager showing up to the bash pratically neekkkid, quite scandalous :P. I have some good news for you, consider yourself KSG's next love. Sach, he likes firm oranges :O. Plus ur missing pants and cough cough would def attract him fo sho. Flashing your vajayjay will def get you enough attention on the red carpet too, expect some major drooling from our audience/stalkers from the AAL CC. Oh I just noticed, the hair matches the piece of cloth on you too! Classic! I have no words to describe this outfit's awesomeness. Oh how we wish Sukkufukku had worn this while doing Challiya instead of that blue gown. *claps*

Nisha

This is what we call a unique saree! Breath of fresh air, finally! LOVE LOVE LOVE the color, its beautiful. Again, love the blouse too, its so different and unique, the work on it is amazing. Thankfully its draped decently too, shocker I know. However we dont like one thing, there is sooo much going on with the saree, that the belt was not needed at all. It looks like its made from cheap or fake leather, and the buckle is fugly, it really takes away a lot from the saree. Wish you had left that out. Just because of the belt, we think you look pretty average. The bracelet is pretty classy though.

Chandni

You see those flowers back there in the picture? Yeah, those! Looks like they have started growing on your dress too! I said this for someone else's dress too, phool khile hain gulshan gulshan! The dress resembles curtains, a table cloth, and some granny's sofa design. Yawwwwwwwnnnn. It's awful, we love the "shape" and the style of the dress, its sexy. But, the design or print is so boring and grandma-ish. Critics need to EXPERIMENT with their dresses, the FP is quite disappointed this time around.

Sabrina

Securityyyy! Take her outta here, this isnt a Halloween frat party. It's IC's 100th bash! Jesus Christ, don't you look miserable! Actually, FP is mighty impressed with the color coordination of purple and yellow. Jaundice color hair and socks, and purple dress and blush(?)! This outfit also makes us nostalgic, because you really resemble Jahluka's ghost. Are those yellow maggi noodles growing out of your head? :O

Shabnam

Another neutral dress. Ok, this dress isnt ugly per say, but there are many things wrong with it. Its a bit too simple for the event, the ugly transparent bangles don't go with the dress, and it resembles Sukirti's Challiya nightie gown (except this one is even shorter, oww oww). The fitting is perfect though, and the lace on the dress actually looks cute. It's not a showstopper outfit though, won't turn head (in a good way) and won't make you stand out in the crowd. FP concludes that the dress is BORING.

Sonia

You like dresses made with shiny material, FP has noticed. No one so far has showed up with an amazing dress, and you just join the crowd. Again, many things going wrong. This isn't 12th grade prom, the work or embellishments on the dress are not exemplary, the color reminds me of gober and ruffles or whatever dont do you any good. And do away with that trashy Forever 21 necklace. The fit is perfect, but too bad that doesnt kill it.

Geet

Oh God, here comes another namon(a/i). Seriously, this year FP is tired to trashing dresses. Wait is this even a dress? Err no its Shaktiman Costume. Nice. Okay you're not welcome inside the bash with such clothing on, so we'll make you stand by the gate and tackle the babes. IC bash always has numerous stalkers, so please tackle all of them one by one if they dare to click the "report" button. Damn, the maroon boots are so classy! I bet they'll be in fashion by 2050, I think I saw Harman Baweja wearing those boots in the LS 2050. Other than that, your chances of going to FP jail are quite high.

Kavya

Oooh lala, FP LOVES the bloody red color! The dress and the color are super sexy. The neckline reveals enough and not too much Wink, and the embellishment on the dress makes the bracelet stand out as well. Overall, FP is quite satisfied with the dress! Even though its not too fancy, its goes perfectly well with the event.

Ania

Did you and Mysticwater24 go shopping together? Another old fashioned salwar kameez. Major yawnnnns. This one, my mother probably would have thought as old fashion in the 90s!!!! I would have preferred Manish Malhotra's tacky and gawdy Indian outfits over this. The work and design is so outdated, the colors do not stand out and the jewelery is just AWFUL. The neckline isnt special at all, usually necklines are always highlighted in Indian outfits, but this one doesnt catch my attention. Another rishta dinner dress, for the 100th time, this is IC's BASH!!!

Ishan

Oyee Hoyee Hrithik Roshan! *Shabnam maroes line*. Okay, another disaster. The jacket is too waiter-ish. I remember Abhishek Bachchan wore a similar jacket to the Cannes and people there were asking him for drinks and snacks :P. Omg white buttons on a black shirt! Eeekkks they're making me blind! Who makes shirts like these? Did someone rip your shirt open and you had to sow in white buttons in a hurry? *shudders* The jeans look so tacky, the wash on it is absolutely trashy. I would make a lot of fun of you if I saw you wearing jeans like those, ha ha.

Huma

Everyone, bow down! It's Fashion Queen, Huma! As usual, the FQ doesnt disappoint. This is what we call UNIQUE and CHIC. Something that I have been looking for! The colors used, brown, blue and teal are perfect. What a unique combo of colors! I see some brocade on the bottom part of the dress, it makes the dress look very traditional and not to forget that brocade is quite "in" these days. I see some peacock inspired work in the middle, makes it look like the designer actually decided to put in some thinking and creativity into the outfit. Everything is just amazing about this dress, FP is more than satsified. Huma, you looks totally fabulous :P. Oh, do away with the clutch, it looks too much with the dress, a much simpler one would be better.

Ankit

Another pain in the arse outfit. Are you Gary, Spongebob's pet snail? Or did u forget to get out of your CCOW outfit? *throws Ankit at Mitsy, so that she can bit his head off* Nice, colorful outfit though :P

Nimmi

I'm a bit confuzzled by this outfit. I love the lacy orange, it looks very chic and beautiful. But, whats up with the bra thats showing? Maybe its not meant to look like a bra, but its coming across as one. This would have been THE dress if you would have worn a white inside thingy, so that your chest area goes with the torso, because right now it looks like ur deliberately showing your bra. So thats a no-no. Other than that, the orange is beautiful, the length of the dress is perfect and FP loves the high neck!

Princess

Lol, a PC signature short and tight dress. No it looks bad, awful, actually. The ribbons(?) stripping the dress look weird and out of place, and they're quite unkempt looking too. The black work on the side sort of looks decent, it actually saves the dress a bit, because it, it would be a major fashion faux pas. The dress is too casual for the event. Its also, too tight, too short, too ugly, too blah. Maybe next time.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.Princess..psycho_angel--ania--Bazingax.sonia.xroxthefoxnisha80iTangled_25Wrackspurtlavienrose

RiyaK09

IF-Sizzlerz

RiyaK09

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

Credit Huma for write up

FASHION POLICE HAS CALLED SPECIAL SQUAD FOR THE FASHION CRIME OFFENDERS

After careful consideration of all the fashion crime evidences, Fashion Police has arrested one offender.

Angry

Dead

Angry

Dead

Angry

Dead

Angry

^^ Sanya-: Charged for a misdemeanor for violating Fashion Constitution Section 78.6: "This was the prestigious IC Awards function, not your suhagraat. Dress accordingly, next time!"

Jailed for eternity!

Edited by RiyaK09 - 15 November 2009 at 11:51pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.psycho_angelBazingax.sonia.xnisha80iTangled_25Wrackspurtlavienrose

RiyaK09

IF-Sizzlerz

RiyaK09

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

^^ Those were all the dresses PMed to me. If you pmed your dress to Simi and not me, then it will not get critiqued since Simi is out of town.

Please dont hate me for the besharmi-ness lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--ania--lavienroseWrackspurt

--ania--

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 12:09am | IP Logged

RiyaK09

IF-Sizzlerz

RiyaK09

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 12:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ania_91

Thanks Riya...... but c'monnnnn the dress wasn't THAT bad...............ROFL

I would have liked it if we were in 1999.LOL

Hey, at least you didnt go to jail!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--ania--

.DontKnow.

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 12:16am | IP Logged

Bazinga

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazinga

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Riya,you did a  good job of the FP Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top