Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Gayatri will prove Sneha as Prems daughter!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

samicute

IF-Sizzlerz

samicute

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
yes it is possible

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desichica

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gayatri will prove Sneha as Prems daughter!!! (Page 2)" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snowwhite30

IF-Dazzler

snowwhite30

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 2:30am | IP Logged
yes u r right......... she will change d DNA reports...

SandstarQueen

SandstarQueen

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desichica

Originally posted by tangy19

yes i ws jt thinking abt dat... she(Gayatri mom) must have heard ash saying dat sneha is nt prem's daughter when ash ws talking to herself  n later she'll help ash is screwing up da DNA test.. which will be in ash's favour.... so dat ash gets a chance to stay in their house n create problems......b/;w prem n heer

Yes i totally agree with u, b/c when Ash was talking on the phone with Dirt Chachi, she used the landline, so i'm assuming either Gayatri overheard her thru the bedroom door OR Gayatri heard it thru the other phone line!!!!!

I'm actually wanting for Gmentor to help Ash, that way her real side comes out in front of the whole family and she can get over her false stories of Heer being the reason her daughter is dead!!!!

Good thought i think your right about Gmom helping Ash. I think she will somehow get hold of Chaahat's dna and swap it with snehas to show that she is prems daughter!!!

myluv_harshad

Goldie

myluv_harshad

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 8:04am | IP Logged
gud prediction!! i'm starting to think the same thing...... i do think that G3 is gonna prove Sneha his daughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top