Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Gayatri will prove Sneha as Prems daughter!!!

desichica thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys,

I know we've been seeing less of Gmentor lately. (which is a treat for us deshians) but I noted one thing today....we all know the saying, "A storm never approaches with a warning, things are silent before-hand, & then it makes a strike"....so here is my take on this saying:

When Gmentor said in her mind that Sneha being Prems daughter cud affect Heer and her exit from JZoo (from todays epi)...well I think she will pay off the DNA ppl to make it look like Sneha is Prem's daughter....Remember in an earlier article (even though not all articles are reliable) it was said that Gmentor will join hands with Ashlesha, eventually Heer will find out the truth about both Sneha not being daughter of Prem & in the process Gmentors truth will come out as well of joining hands with Ash....I mean if Ash is going down, she def aint gonna go down herself, she will bring down Gmentor as well....I really want Gmentor to go down too now!!!!

Tell me wut u guys think...and if my POV makes any sense at all!!!! I'd like to hear every1's input 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
No I think she meant that Sneha being Prem's daughter could have ruined Premeer's relationship.   I think she knows now, that it doesn't matter if Sneha is Prem's daughter or not, Heer won't leave Prem.
Noor_PremHeer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ohhh yes it makes sense..oh god..this gaytri...i think u r rigth
desichica thumbnail

No, I understand that...but how else will the DNA "PROVE" sneha as Prem's daughter..resulting in Prem going to jail, and then Heer going into CID mode & proving Ash wrong!!!!  I'm just saying this as per recent articles.....I mean we all know that Sneha is NOT prems daughter!!!!

This was just my prediction
desichica thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: noor arshad

ohhh yes it makes sense..oh god..this gaytri...i think u r rigth

yeup noor...thats wut i was hinting at...just making sense of her less scenes and then recent articles!!!
tarini23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes i ws jt thinking abt dat... she(Gayatri mom) must have heard ash saying dat sneha is nt prem's daughter when ash ws talking to herself  n later she'll help ash is screwing up da DNA test.. which will be in ash's favour.... so dat ash gets a chance to stay in their house n create problems......b/;w prem n heer
desichica thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tangy19

yes i ws jt thinking abt dat... she(Gayatri mom) must have heard ash saying dat sneha is nt prem's daughter when ash ws talking to herself  n later she'll help ash is screwing up da DNA test.. which will be in ash's favour.... so dat ash gets a chance to stay in their house n create problems......b/;w prem n heer

Yes i totally agree with u, b/c when Ash was talking on the phone with Dirt Chachi, she used the landline, so i'm assuming either Gayatri overheard her thru the bedroom door OR Gayatri heard it thru the other phone line!!!!!

I'm actually wanting for Gmentor to help Ash, that way her real side comes out in front of the whole family and she can get over her false stories of Heer being the reason her daughter is dead!!!!
snowwhite30 thumbnail
yes u r right......... she will change d DNA reports...
SandstarQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: desichica

Yes i totally agree with u, b/c when Ash was talking on the phone with Dirt Chachi, she used the landline, so i'm assuming either Gayatri overheard her thru the bedroom door OR Gayatri heard it thru the other phone line!!!!!

I'm actually wanting for Gmentor to help Ash, that way her real side comes out in front of the whole family and she can get over her false stories of Heer being the reason her daughter is dead!!!!

Good thought i think your right about Gmom helping Ash. I think she will somehow get hold of Chaahat's dna and swap it with snehas to show that she is prems daughter!!!
myluv_harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
gud prediction!! i'm starting to think the same thing...... i do think that G3 is gonna prove Sneha his daughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!