Has Shah Rukh ignored Big B's birthday wish?

laly thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

New Delhi: Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan says he is still awaiting an acknowledgement for an SMS that he sent to Shah Rukh Khan on his birthday over a week ago.

"November 2 was Shah Rukh's birthday and I may have been the very early wisher to him, but he still has not acknowledged," Bachchan posted on his blog www.bigb.bigadda.com.

"(His) mobile must have crashed with the number of wishes he had continued to receive throughout the day. Maybe I should send him a reminder. (It is) most unlike him. I wished Gauri and him for their anniversary a few days back and they responded. But why not now?"

The actors have featured together in films like Bhootnath, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna and Mohabbatein.

Earlier, cricketer MS Dhoni had ignored Amitabh's congratulatory message when he was awarded the Padma Shri, India's fourth highest civilian award.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Why is he asking the public? Shouldn't he be asking this to SRK?...AB does the most strange things sometimes...

One day Amitji will write in his blog "Bahu Ash.. mera mobile kahi kho gaya hai.. I asked you to find it in the house but you IGNORED ME..So can all my blog mates request Bahu Ash to find the mobile.. am sure Bahuji will read this blog..I don't know why she ignored me.. in the house.. its not like her"... LMFAOLOL.......... 😆Edited by adios - 14 years ago
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG! What on earth is this?? Always talk public about srk and you'll get publicity Amitab Bachan..

Srk was right he doesn't need publicity😆
I don't think its for publicity.. Zaru.. I kinda like it when stars mention each other on their blogs and tweets.. it presents a friendlier picture of bollywood.. then we are used to seeing..  I have heard Amitji talking fondly about Srk.. about their Delhi connection and their Delhi University connection.. it nice to see them bonding. :)
Zareena thumbnail
^^no way. i don't see any fondness asking this kind of question through blog and i definately don't see respect either. I like how srk handle these kind of situation, private and personal.
Mistyy thumbnail
omg is he for real?? how desperate for acknoledgement?? just call him if u r that desperate, geez...this is our so called superstar Idol🤢😳

Originally posted by: Zareena

^^no way. i don't see any fondness asking this kind of question through blog and i definately don't see respect either. I like how srk handle these kind of situation, private and personal.

But this is the day and age of twitter and blogs and facebook.. people post stuff about their daily life.. and him being perplexed about that fact that Srk didnt relpy is not  that big of a deal.. I am sure he was just saying it lightly as in kidding around.. or maybe I am not seeing the whole picture.. But I doubt there are strings attached.. what publicity will he get outta this.. I think he was just kidding around.. I like big b.. hehe.. He is an introvert.. but he sometimes comes across badly because of that..
Edited by adios - 14 years ago
Zareena thumbnail
i don't hate Big B but do hate these kind of blogs. WHy doesn't he write some good memories he shared with srk to his blog?

Originally posted by: Zareena

i don't hate Big B but do hate these kind of blogs. WHy doesn't he write some good memories he shared with srk to his blog?

But he has written a lot of nice things about Srk.. he always calls Srk.. as a very sharp individual.. and he has always been proud that him Srk and others are proud alumins of Delhi university who have done very well in bollywood..  I know Big b and SRK were at loggerheads for the longest time.. but things seem smooth now.. with all of them bonding at the filmfare they looked nice.. at least to me..