Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

india

india

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 10:09am | IP Logged
gosh this guy is a monster. seriously, what's wrong if your daughter in law is just having fun with her brother. her brother is there to take care of him.
gosh what non-sense they are showing and that to in this century. do you really think showing something like this will change any kind of so called sanskar today?
today's society all women and men works in same office. infect women are in higher post then men are.

they should not show something like this on the show where women are just four diwar me hai reh sakthi hai

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

snapfishegleDelcyGur.N.cool

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Daddaji should change his facial expression" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krutiv100

Goldie

krutiv100

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 10:44am | IP Logged
i know, shw was with her brother, and she was having fun.. no harm in that. dadaji's face was like his bahu was killing someone or shw was with some guy friend! but she was with her bro.. come on... and they are all worried about what he is gona say about nandani winning first prize in the poem contest.... he is way to strict. he should know that everyone has a right to express thier happiness.

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Daddaji needs to change more than just his facial expression Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snapfish

LoneStranger

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Sweet-Violet

IF-Rockerz

Sweet-Violet

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Totally unbelievable. Singhania's belong in 18th century. If Daddaji can get upset with his own daughter for writing poems toh phir bahu kya cheez hai !! What a freak !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snapfish

California Girl

Groupbie

California Girl

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
To be fair to Daddaji, I think what actually angered him most was the fact Akshara, Shaurya and Varsha were engaging in horseplay in public.  It's totally innocent IF you know Akshara is with her bhaiya and bhabhi.  But what if someone (a business associate, etc) saw them and recognized Akshara but did not know that it was her brother and sis-in-law with her?  Family ki badnami hoti, na?  Now, if the scene showed Akshara quietly having chaat with S&V, even without pallu, I don't know that it would have been that shocking or annoying to Daddaji. 

Just my read of the scene.  Of course, it is quite possible Daddaji's whole problem was with the uncovered head part.  The family is uber-conservative to the point of being insane! :-)

piyualka

IF-Dazzler

piyualka

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 1:13am | IP Logged
 Singhania family make a mole of a mountain................

yrkkhluvinangel

Goldie

yrkkhluvinangel

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by California Girl

To be fair to Daddaji, I think what actually angered him most was the fact Akshara, Shaurya and Varsha were engaging in horseplay in public. It's totally innocent IF you know Akshara is with her bhaiya and bhabhi. But what if someone (a business associate, etc) saw them and recognized Akshara but did not know that it was her brother and sis-in-law with her? Family ki badnami hoti, na? Now, if the scene showed Akshara quietly having chaat with S&V, even without pallu, I don't know that it would have been that shocking or annoying to Daddaji. <br><br>Just my read of the scene. Of course, it is quite possible Daddaji's whole problem was with the uncovered head part. The family is uber-conservative to the point of being insane! :-)<br>

what yaar!If she was alone with Shaurya, then this would have mattered...............but they were accompanied by Varsha too right....................ek toh apne pati ke saath jaane nahi dete aur upar se apne bhai and bhabhi ke saath kuch masti nahi karne dete.................quitely chaat khaane ka after effects hum dekh chuke hai..................from both Mata G and Daddaji!

Edited by yrkkhluvinangel - 14 November 2009 at 7:48am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top