Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the mini update dear.. what is dadji's and gaya3's problem yaar๐Ÿ˜ก
musenartist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
But, I don't think Naitik was actually in Shimla..............arrey!November mein wahan bina sweater pehene ek microsecond nahi reh sakthe.............๐Ÿ˜ฒ
and he was sitting on the window side(with the window open) without his sweater on...................Is he a super human or something?The last time I saw something like this was in Krish(where Hrithik was dancing around on a snow-covered mountain wearing sleeve-less top).............. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ŽEdited by yrkkhluvinangel - 14 years ago
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
dear, tellywood and bollywood mei aisa chalta hai. They can wear short skirts ,sleeveless tops and see through saree with halter blouse  on a snow cover mountain in Switzerland or Simla.  Here i am feeling cold just watching them.
 thanks for the update charu.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
plz tell me which place is this family stying in..i will make it a point never to go there...
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: yrkkhluvinangel

But, I don't think Naitik was actually in Shimla..............arrey!November mein wahan bina sweater pehene ek microsecond nahi reh sakthe.............๐Ÿ˜ฒ
and he was sitting on the window side(with the window open) without his sweater on...................Is he a super human or something?The last time I saw something like this was in Krish(where Hrithik was dancing around on a snow-covered mountain wearing sleeve-less top).............. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜Ž

my dear, nov. mein shimla ka temp. is not tht low...and then the hotels are centrally heated..u dun need to wear sweaters inside..
Crazzmatazz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

my dear, nov. mein shimla ka temp. is not tht low...and then the hotels are centrally heated..u dun need to wear sweaters inside..

Yes although currently i think chandigarh's colder !
neha.sain thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Precap is shocking.๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿค”
This time Akshara will have in big trouble............................๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

dada g ko gussa hone ki kya jarurat hai akshara apne dadu k sath enjoy kar rahi thi kissi aur k sath to nahi thi na๐Ÿ˜”

dada g  ki khud ki bhi to beti hai na wo agar naitik k sath enjoykarege to kissi ko kya problem ho geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee๐Ÿ˜Ž

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update
I missed the romantic convo of naksh
what is the use of rajsri being apologetic if she cant send varsha back to her mayka even when she knows that her mother is not well!
she still showed her mean behaviour. but she can beat gayatri in this meaness though