Bairi Piya

don't think that is amoli??FIND OUT TODAY!!

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
hey guys after watching little potions of todays
episode..what do ya rekon...amolis not the one under the ghungaat?????

GUYS GUESS TODAYS EPISODE WE MIGHT JUST FIND OUT WHO
IS UNDER THERE..CANT WAIT!!😲

Edited by jagrutid - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rashi77 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG gotta go watch now!!!!
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
DV will be shell shocked...it might be Urmila ...maaji may have swapped Urmi with Amoli...

DV is dead
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i don't think it is amoli........................she is sitting too calmly
rashi77 thumbnail
After watching the last scene and pre-cap I think it is Urmila, but not from Mataji's doing....I think...I hope our deaf, dumb and blind Urmila has 'awaken'......not only literally as she did in the epi, but also symbolically!!! She's has been given waaaay too many signs of her hubby's obsession with Amoli...I think she may be the mastermind behind the switch....if I'm wrong.....respect for Urmila is lost forever!!!!!
jagrutid thumbnail
yeh i think it is urmila..i guess we will have to wait and c!
rashi77 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jagrutid

yeh i think it is urmila..i guess we will have to wait and c!

If it is...one things for sure, DV will flip his freakin lid....that entire house will feel his wrath 😆😆😆
jagrutid thumbnail
Originally posted by: rashi77

If it is...one things for sure, DV will flip his freakin lid....that entire house will feel his wrath 😆😆😆

yes thats true you know that guy has far too much dominance..if that was the case i'd be scared for urmila and everyone else...run urmila run...😆
although takurs pretty good at sweet talking himself out of conversations..wonder what he will do this time round..for some reason ive started thinking its not urmila
rashi77 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jagrutid

yes thats true you know that guy has far too much dominance..if that was the case i'd be scared for urmila and everyone else...run urmila run...😆
although takurs pretty good at sweet talking himself out of conversations..wonder what he will do this time round..for some reason ive started thinking its not urmila

I'm going to be on edge all weekend trying to figure this one out...and I bet that scene is going to be dragged through Monday's episode as well!!! But if it is Amoli, what then???? DV has already told her he has never forced himself upon a girl and would not with her....what is he going to do stare at her the whole night 😕.
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rashi77

I'm going to be on edge all weekend trying to figure this one out...and I bet that scene is going to be dragged through Monday's episode as well!!! But if it is Amoli, what then???? DV has already told her he has never forced himself upon a girl and would not with her....what is he going to do stare at her the whole night 😕.

DV will torture her all night long with his Bakwas Bathe....he will confess his loves for her; he will mesmerize her beauty and we will get to hear the song Na..Na... & Tum Mere Ho