Fan Fictions

Michi: Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You(2) Note Pg 10

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Since the first thread crossed 150 pages, I am continuing it in a new thread. Here is the first thread.
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1022694

Index

Part 22 on Page 01

PM List (If anyone wants me to add them to the pm list, pls let me know.)

$ara_$hachi

-jia-

-kiran

-Yas-

..kashish..

_ishaara_

111priyan

Aaliyah01

ambul30

angel_sintu

angel_sub

anu1973

Aqsa_91

Ariska

Asmi2009

azam12neelab

bones88

dangerrose

dbr_kmichi

diyak

gurlee

HibaK

Isa_de

j_lumeena

janu_2006

jeb1

jyothi_cool

kavita03

Kiran_1

koolgirl_fire

lathaau

lilyattitude

lover_gal10

madz786

may268

mehanandita

Mi*chi*

MichiDespo

Mohinii

Momana

n_parikh1204

Nadzzz

nandu71

neharahul

nimmi101

nivedha84

panna76

prachi..panchi

pria4ever

radhana

Rahoolritika

ranjithiru

RebelMM

renjus

roo786

rosie111

SaacheeSyna

sadique137

sam78

shabo_rani

shachifan4

sheniluv

Shiv_Arasi

Shravu

Shreenithi

Sivai

siya..

smashy

somi786

sonakap1

sonali2027

sparikh

suzf

tellycrazy

vj2102

xxlibragurlxx

y_tanuja

Edited by book.worm - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookwormlazy thumbnail
So sorry for the very late update. I was confused and didn't know what to write in this part. So if it is boring or simply stupid, pls forgive me. (Haven't proofread it)

Part 22

Milind was lost in his thoughts as he stood in the dark corner outside his house and smoked. He hadn't talked to Prachi much after their argument or rather their talk. Prachi had been busy chatting with baba and Sukriti, and then she was helping Sukriti make dinner. During dinner time though they didn't talk she was as cheerful as ever not giving even the slight doubt to anyone that she was angry with him. Milind noticed a shadow walking towards the veranda from inside his house, suspecting it was baba he turned quickly facing the wall he had been leaning on to all this while, he didn't want baba to see him smoke (not out of fear but respect) though it was mighty impossible for baba to see him in the dark here but he could easily see the burning cigarette. Milind felt someone's hands creep up from behind him around his waist and then felt a gentle kiss on his back "Mili!" Prachi coos as she hugged him from behind. "I thought you were angry with me." Milind replies as he held her hand with his free hand. "Why should I be angry with you?" Prachi frowns. Milind turns and pull her close to him "You should give yourself a chance, kitten. You are so talented." Milind gently tells her. Prachi remains silent for a while then she hugs Milind more tightly and whispers "its still hurts to talk about it." "Okay, we won't talk about it for a while but mind you I'm not giving up." Milind says relieved that she is not shutting him out like the rest. Happy Prachi snuggles to him then moves away in disgust "YUCK! You stink." Prachi declares then angrily looks at both his hands and finds the almost burned out cigarette in one. Milind grins at her then throws away the cigarette "Fine?" he asks her. Prachi moves closer to him sniffing and then declares "You still smell of cigarette." And she walks away. Chuckling Milind goes behind her.

"You know I'm not a regular smoker." Milind says as he walked in their room behind Prachi. "How many times have I caught you smoking?" Prachi asks him back hands on hips.  "Caught me? I never hide from you, and smoke." Milind says laughing. "Then why do you always hide when you smoke?" Prachi asks. Milind wondered whether he should tell her that he was hiding from baba when he smoked but then decided against it because if he knew her then the next time he smokes she would come marching down with baba. "What do you want me to do?"Milind asks instead of answering her. "I want you to quit smoking so you won't kill yourself and people around you." Prachi replies. "I don't kill you guys that's why I am going out and smoking. But I meant now. If I take a bath will you stop glaring at me?" Milind asks cheekily. Prachi makes a face at that. Milind turns to walk out of the room but stops and asks "Did baba and Sukriti sleep?" Prachi who was half way climbing on the bed stops and turns to reply to him "Yeah. Long back." Milind walks towards her and picks her up. "WHAT? What are you doing?" Prachi asks shocked but then settles as she wraps her arms around his neck.  "To take a bath. You can scrub me away till I don't smell of cigarettes." Milind says grinning. Prachi rolls her eyes at that "Yeah right!" "And I find a glaring Prachi Mishra very tempting." Milind says as he bites her earlobe. "Don't we have to take our clothes or we coming running out of the bathroom naked?" Prachi asks. Milind walks towards the cupboard and asks her to take whatever she needed and the moment she started pulling out stuff he begged her to do it more neatly.

Giggling Prachi snuggled closer to Milind while he pulled the blankets over them. "Have I ever told you how hot I think you are?" Prachi asks as she kissed him. "I don't think you have, but you can still tell me." Milind replies. "I think you are damn hot, Milind." Prachi says laughing. "Thank you, sexy." Milind replies as he lazily caressed his fingers on her naked back. "I'm happy, Milind." Prachi tells him.  "Because I'm hot?" Milind teases her. "No. I'm happy. No reason." Prachi explains. "If you are happy then I'm happy." Milind tells her. Smiling Prachi leans up and kisses him on his cheeks. Prachi lies back down on his chest. "Milind, you didn't go to the gym today." Prachi suddenly remembered. "Don't you think I already worked out enough for a day?" Milind teases her acting very tired. "You did? I didn't notice." Prachi teases him back. Milind gives her a sideward glance then starts grinning seeing her smiling at him naughtily.

"Prachi..." Milind gently whispers her name wondering whether she slept. "Haan?" Milind shakes his head and taking her hand he gently kisses it and keeps her hand on his chest over his heart. "I know what you are thinking." Prachi says in a soft voice. Turning to look at her Milind says "You are so talented, baby." "No, Milind." Prachi sadly replies as she lay on her back looking at the fan. "Please baby, give it a try. If you need more confidence then join art classes. Remember how good you were and you still are." Milind says. Milind watched Prachi as she looked lost in thoughts biting her lower lips unconsciously. Suddenly Milind gets up excitedly "Let's give it a try now." "What?" Prachi asks confused. "Yeah get up. I want you to make a portrait of me." Milind says as he excitedly passed her, her clothes and he pulled on his track pants. "Milind I don't think I can do it." Prachi says worriedly as she starts slowly putting on her clothes.  "Give it a try, please. You have everyone's portrait in your sketch book except me." Milind says and then as an after thought says "of course, baba and Sukriti also. But Neev and all are in there, but I'm not there. I feel bad." "Stop lying. I didn't even know you when I made those." Prachi says though couldn't help smile as she watched him excitedly running around the room getting her sketch book and pencil, eraser and sharpener, then he runs out of the room to get baba's big writing board.

"How do you want me to pose?" Milind asks her as he sat on the bed and he himself posed with his left leg bend and his left hand resting on top of it with his right leg stretched out.  Prachi watched Milind only in his black tracks with his messed up hair thanx to her, he looked simply awesome just then. "You are looking great, Milind." Prachi compliments him. "Stop trying to seduce me and start painting... drawing... whatever that is that you do." Milind replies grinning. Prachi sits opposite to him Indian style on the bed and keeps the board on her lap and then adjusts the sketch book on the board. Taking the pencil and sharpening it to her satisfaction Prachi gets ready, and then keeps studying Milind for a while finally taking a deep breath Prachi shifts her attention to the sketch book to start. Milind watched horrified as Prachi tried to steady her shaking hands. Soon Prachi herself was shaking. Realizing that she was sobbing Milind quickly starts moving towards her "Prachi.." he calls out to her in concern. Looking up at him, she threw away everything from her lap and rushed to Milind and throwing herself at him she burst out crying "I can't, Milind. I can't do it." "Sshhhh... it's okay, Prachi." Milind soothes her as he gently patted her. "I'm sorry, Milind. I'm such a disappointment, I disappoint everyone. I'm good for nothing." Prachi says against his chest as she sobbed. "ENOUGH Prachi." Milind angrily pulls her back to see her face "Don't ever say that again. You are not a disappointment. You don't know how proud I'm of you. Or how happy I'm that I married you." Prachi looks at Milind with tear stricken face and asks like a kid "Can you hug me for sometime?" in answer Milind puller her on to his lap, and hugged her and gently started rocking her to sleep. Milind gently made Prachi lie on the bed without waking her up. Hours later Milind still couldn't get the image of Prachi crying get out of his mind Inder Shah better not come infront of his sight before Prachi can hold her pencil again.

Milind was getting ready to go to work when he heard Prachi waking up. "Good morning."Milind wishes her as he went to the bed and into her out stretched hands. "Good morning, my lover boy." Prachi teases him. "How come you didn't wake me up today?" Prachi asks as she fell back on the bed pulling Milind with her. Milind leans on his elbows as he looked at her smiling face "Prachi, you don't like going for work right? So I have decided that if you don't like it then you are not going." Prachi starts frowning hearing that."Is it because of..." she trails of. "Yes. We should do what we like." Milind tells her. "No, Milind. I've to go for work. Otherwise Papa will blame you for it." Prachi says as she pushed him off and quickly got up from the bed. "I don't care what he says." Milind says. "But I care what he says about you." Prachi argues back as she walked towards their cupboard. "You were not bothered about it yesterday." Milind reminds her about how lazy she was to go for work the previous day. "That was because I knew Papa was not here, today he is coming back." Prachi explains and hurries to the bathroom.

After that Milind had tried talking to Prachi about not going to office once more but she had remained stubborn. Milind didn't have the heart to talk to her about her drawing again; he decided that he needs to take it real slow remembering Prachi's condition when he had tried. Everything was pretty normal for Milind and Prachi after that. That Sunday as Milind promised he got his friend's scooty and started teaching Prachi how to drive in their chawl.  Prachi having cycle balance, and the bike being without gear, she was driving confidently within minutes. "Milind Milind Milind! I want to go in the main road and drive." Prachi said excitedly. "No... not yet." Milind said as he ran along side her as she drove the bike. "Please Milind." Prachi begged as she increased the speed. "Drive slow!" Milind ordered, "and look straight." Prachi stopped the bike, Milind having not expected that had ran a little ahead of the bike before he realized that she stopped and turned and walked back to her "What?" "I want to drive in the road." Prachi stubbornly says. "I should learn to drive with all vehicles and all, na?" Prachi asks when he remained stubborn. "Okay." Milind replies and hops on behind her. "Why are you sitting with me?" Prachi asks suddenly worried about balancing. "If something happens I should be able to help you right? Running beside you I don't think I'll be able to do much." Milind explains. Prachi nods and starts the bike. She was scared to lift her leg of the ground fearing losing balance. "Drive." Milind says. "Yeah one second." Prachi says as she willed her left leg to leave the ground but it remain stubborn. "Prachi?" "Stop scaring me, Milind." Prachi scolds him. "What happened?" Milind asks confused. "I'm not used to taking somebody with me." "It is the same, Prachi." Milind says reassuringly but when she remained like that Milind turns the accelerator a bit and the bike jerks forward. "MILIND!" Prachi shouts in shock. "Start driving." Milind orders and Prachi having no other go quickly lifts her leg as the bike moved forward. The bike was going here and there as Prachi struggled for balance. "Just look straight and balance yourself."Milind tells her. Prachi finally steadied the bike and was driving without trouble again "Milind, we will go to main road?" Prachi asks him after a while. "If you are ready then by all means."

Though Prachi was a little worried with all the cars, buses and bikes in the road after a while she got the hang of it, and was driving confidently though slowly. By the time they got back Milind had stopped giving her instructions as Prachi was doing a pretty good job herself and was driving with moderate speed.  "Next Sunday I'll teach you to drive with-gears, on my bike." Milind promised her as they walked into their house. "I want to take license." Prachi said excitedly. "Yeah. We will see to that also." Milind promises her. Within a week Prachi had got her learners license, and was able even drive Milind's bike without much trouble. Most of the time they went out Prachi was the one who drove with Milind sitting at the back. Now she no longer asked Milind to keep quiet while she drove, she was confident enough to carry normal conversations while she drove.

One day, Milind had gone out and Prachi was with Sukriti they were chatting when Sukriti's cell rang, and she walked out of the room to talk. She came back to the room after she hung up , Prachi asked with a teasing smile "Saket?" "How do you know about us, bhabhi?" Sukriti asks shocked. "Ha ha... I knew it from a long time. Neev told me." "I love him, bhabhi." Sukriti shyly tells her. "I can see that." Prachi teases her seeing her blush.  "Will you convince everyone for the marriage?" Sukriti asks hopefully. "Of course, Sukriti. Milind and I'll convince everyone. You don't worry." Prachi promises her. Sukriti happily hugs Prachi but couldn't help wondering whether bhabhi realized that it was bhai who needed all the convincing.

Precap

Milind and Prachi fight over Sukriti-Saket.

Pls comment guys or if you like the update pls press the like button

Kuku😃

Edited by kuku.. - 14 years ago
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey kuku
gr8 part..
cont.sooon
bookwormlazy thumbnail
Originally posted by: janu_2006

hey kuku
gr8 part..
cont.sooon

hey jaanu...thank you so much yaar...will update it soon😃😃😃
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hai kuku
awesome update love it
plz continue soon
Crazy_girl_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG..They are going to have a fight again
Anyways I loved it
It was really good..she learnt how to ride a bike
The painting bit was sad
She started crying
Anyways Update soon
bookwormlazy thumbnail
Originally posted by: may268

Me second

congrats👏
bookwormlazy thumbnail
Originally posted by: jeb1

hai kuku

awesome update love it
plz continue soon

thank you so much hun..will update it soon😃
bookwormlazy thumbnail
Originally posted by: may268

OMG..They are going to have a fight again yeah... but will make up soon enough😃

Anyways I loved it so glad u liked it hun😃
It was really good..she learnt how to ride a bike with the way she is crazy abt bikes, she had to learn.. and M being the loving husband he wud happily teach her😊
The painting bit was sad
She started crying
yeah...the whole painting thing has affected her real bad
Anyways Update soon
will update it soon😃

OptimisticEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi kuku!! Thank you for fab update.......
Glad chi didn't shut mili out..........don't think she can ever shut mili out......
This drawing had big affect on chi but good that mili isn't gonna give up easily.........Hope mili pursued chi into drawing again..........it was soo sweet how mili teaches chi to ride a bike..........
bit worry about mili n chi big argument over sukriti next update........
Plz update soon......and thanks again for update and pm kuku.....tc