Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

In-Sanity-Triv

IF-Rockerz

In-Sanity-Triv

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 3:53am | IP Logged
You know what day is today? Friday the 13th! Creepy huh? I noticed it during Gombie ka chindi scene..I mostly look away and mute the tv when she comes onscreenROFL Such an apt date for today's Bhangaar epi no? ROFL Today's pathshala is going to be short coz mostly it's filled with questionsROFL

Here is today's LessonGeek:

1. So Heer wasn't faking? And Prem too? And Jzoo praani's too? wow..meaning all that expressions were meant to be authentic? Really? It pains me to say this but for the first time, HC didn't get Prem right. I mean such a thanda reaction to his Heer leaving him? No tears, a mild distressed look and some pathetic dialogues during and after she leaving him? Heck, he himself told her to leaveShocked And Heer? She truly meant all those words she said to him? And she was leaving her dotty with Prem, who she thinks cheated on her again with Ash and has a dotty with her? How do they expect us to believe that they were not faking? Heer actually believed that Prem was cheating on Ash and had the same relation with her?Ermm Is that even possible? She believed Ash over Prem? Really? Really? You know...I did have a moment of doubt yesterday when Heer was crying in the garden but Prem in room scene made me confident that it was a drama, coz he just wasn't heartbroken enough to feel that this is not a drama..and Heer slapping Ash, he looked so blank..no surprise, no happiness, nothing. Ermm For the first time...HC really didn't get Prem right...tsk tskOuch.

2. So it was no drama...toh have to admit...Heer rocked in the epi and Prem was thandaErmm..but not a bigger margin though..even she was quite unbelievable...leaving Chaahat with Jzoo and leaving..that was weird.Stern Smile I guess yesterday's epi was written by the writer's assistant who had no idea about the show's storyline or the promises PH made when Heer entered Jzoo again...it happens you know...the assistants do mess up...I know this from a friendROFL

3. Ok...so Ash ka drama nahi dekhti toh Heer would have never believed Prem?Shocked Did she just say that? Am trying to be fair to the writers and creatives by giving them my benefit of doubt but this is shocking..how can they mess up Heer and Prem so much?Shocked Right...yesterday ka epi is going in my blooperlist ROFL It's quite long you knowROFL

4. Ash is still adamant on not leaving JzooShocked What the hell is going on..She chipkofied like superglue to Jzoo....Heer just kicked her out and she is saying she won't leave no matter what. And case on Prem for denying to pay for his Sneha's parvarish..Ermm As far as I know the law...you need to petition to the court for the monthly child support..and you can only sue the father for not paying it after that. But yes, Court does send the father to jail for a maximum of 6 months for not paying child support. The child support depend on the amount the father earns, so if Sneha is proved that she is Prem's dotty then he will have to pay a huge amount every month + the compensation for the "not payment of child support" that Ash will sue him for. I guess this case is better than the rape case we were all expecting huh? Huh...Prem was unaware of Sneha..so this can be the reason for Prem coming out of jail sooner on bail.

5. Hmmm..Prem blaming himself for the family being tensed...that was moronicErmm

6. Ok..seriously I think Sneha is Prashant and Vishkanya's(Vishakha) dotty. She cannot be her real mom but she does love Sneha so chances are that she is her maasi. Hmmm..this makes sense no?

7. ROFL Am sorry but Ash-DJ phone call was sooo hilarious...so I guess now DJ will magically know which hospital they are going to for DNA test and will bribe the doc'sROFL

8. Preet disappointed me...this was the woman he was in love with and he acts like she is a nobody to him? And Ash too was talking to him like she was never in love with him Ermm Their whole convo was ultra weird.Stern Smile

9. I really liked how Prem caught Ash about the school recordsThumbs Up That was the only good in the whole epi...Oh and also the phhandohhh in the starting.Embarrassed

10. I so want them to concentrate on "If Sneha is Ash's dotty or not" rather than "if Sneha is Prem's dotty or not" The first question can bring out many answersErmm I expected this DNA test thingy to strike Jzoo people next week...but they got this idea this week itself so hopefully this track will end soon *prays*LOL

Bhangaar epi...so cornetto's for all.Big smile ROFL Let's see what they have in store for us next weekConfused

~TrivGeek

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss_ForeverEusraanoosreenandini27sparikhbd670816Waqas...BittuJi.bhavi20_s-Anusha-khushixsweta2005mysticgoryfilmsSukrutha-Fatima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KDMHMD Pathshala:: Epi taught us - 13th November" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Triv-

Here is today's LessonGeek:

1. So Heer wasn't faking? And Prem too? And Jzoo praani's too? wow..meaning all that expressions were meant to be authentic? Really? It pains me to say this but for the first time, HC didn't get Prem right. I mean such a thanda reaction to his Heer leaving him? No tears, a mild distressed look and some pathetic dialogues during and after she leaving him? Heck, he himself told her to leaveShocked And Heer? She truly meant all those words she said to him? And she was leaving her dotty with Prem, who she thinks cheated on her again with Ash and has a dotty with her? How do they expect us to believe that they were not faking? Heer actually believed that Prem was cheating on Ash and had the same relation with her?Ermm Is that even possible? She believed Ash over Prem? Really? Really? You know...I did have a moment of doubt yesterday when Heer was crying in the garden but Prem in room scene made me confident that it was a drama, coz he just wasn't heartbroken enough to feel that this is not a drama..and Heer slapping Ash, he looked so blank..no surprise, no happiness, nothing. Ermm For the first time...HC really didn't get Prem right...tsk tskOuch.

tell me abt it...i never called an epi thanda....today i actually said it....such a THANDA episode.....the whole team failed in tht if dey were not faking...totallii....

3. Ok...so Ash ka drama nahi dekhti toh Heer would have never believed Prem?Shocked Did she just say that? Am trying to be fair to the writers and creatives by giving them my benefit of doubt but this is shocking..how can they mess up Heer and Prem so much?Shocked Right...yesterday ka epi is going in my blooperlist ROFL It's quite long you knowROFL

firse ROFL looks like blooper list wil b bigger than premeer scenes listROFL kyun trivsy ROFL

5. Hmmm..Prem blaming himself for the family being tensed...that was moronicErmm
oh yea..tht was umm...huhh weird...i mean...PREM said THAT??!!!!!
Ermm

6. Ok..seriously I think Sneha is Prashant and Vishkanya's(Vishakha) dotty. She cannot be her real mom but she does love Sneha so chances are that she is her maasi. Hmmm..this makes sense no?
hmmm possible......quite possible....but the child doesnt know her parents? i mean a gurl who told chahat abt her fake illness, she shud b surely missing her parents na...if she knows ash is not her mother...quite confusing...
Ermm

8. Preet disappointed me...this was the woman he was in love with and he acts like she is a nobody to him? And Ash too was talking to him like she was never in love with him Ermm Their whole convo was ultra weird.Stern Smile

that was seriousli weird....and ash told  "oh shut up preet" huhh!!!!!
Ermm

9. I really liked how Prem caught Ash about the school recordsThumbs Up That was the only good in the whole epi...Oh and also the phhandohhh in the starting.Embarrassed
oh yu missed the heer showing her hand to ash wen she went forward ROFL waoh...i just loved tht one....ROFLROFL and d look on heer's face n ash ka poppat face ROFL

10. I so want them to concentrate on "If Sneha is Ash's dotty or not" rather than "if Sneha is Prem's dotty or not" The first question can bring out many answersErmm I expected this DNA test thingy to strike Jzoo people next week...but they got this idea this week itself so hopefully this track will end soon *prays*LOL

i wanna know who is sneha first...i mean please...just atleast show the audience wat it is....ughh!!!!!Sleepy

~TrivGeek

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anoosreeIn-Sanity-Trivkhushixmysticgoryfilms

anoosree

Goldie

anoosree

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 4:12am | IP Logged
originally posted by Trivs

1. So Heer wasn't faking? And Prem too? And Jzoo praani's too? wow..meaning all that expressions were meant to be authentic? Really? It pains me to say this but for the first time, HC didn't get Prem right. I mean such a thanda reaction to his Heer leaving him? No tears, a mild distressed look and some pathetic dialogues during and after she leaving him? Heck, he himself told her to leaveShocked And Heer? She truly meant all those words she said to him? And she was leaving her dotty with Prem, who she thinks cheated on her again with Ash and has a dotty with her? How do they expect us to believe that they were not faking? Heer actually believed that Prem was cheating on Ash and had the same relation with her?Ermm Is that even possible? She believed Ash over Prem? Really? Really?

thanks for the pathshala,

well the questions u have raised makes me feel that this was deftly a plan of heer. only heer. and prem is defntly hiding something. otherwise the whole of yesterdays epi dont make any sense and is totally unbelievable.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nandini27In-Sanity-Trivmysticgoryfilms

In-Sanity-Triv

IF-Rockerz

In-Sanity-Triv

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nansy-

tell me abt it...i never called an epi thanda....today i actually said it....such a THANDA episode.....the whole team failed in tht if dey were not faking...totallii....

Thanda is a mild word for today's epi..it was bhangaar epiROFL I know...yesterday's epi makes no sense if they were not faking it..trulyErmm

firse ROFL looks like blooper list wil b bigger than premeer scenes listROFL kyun trivsy ROFL

Duh...Blooper list mein...Oct 2008 se Oct 2009 ke most of the epi's haiROFL

oh yea..tht was umm...huhh weird...i mean...PREM said THAT??!!!!!
Ermm

That was  truly idiotic...that scene made no sense...

hmmm possible......quite possible....but the child doesnt know her parents? i mean a gurl who told chahat abt her fake illness, she shud b surely missing her parents na...if she knows ash is not her mother...quite confusing...
Ermm

Maybe they died....or are in jailROFL and ash and DJ don't take their name in front of her coz she is too little to understand why she is living with her maasi instead of her mom...Ermm

that was seriousli weird....and ash told  "oh shut up preet" huhh!!!!!
Ermm

Haan...what's up with that? Ash-Preet scene was full of nonsense...Preet should go back and live in his bathroom nowROFL That is better than him acting like this...Sleepy

oh yu missed the heer showing her hand to ash wen she went forward ROFL waoh...i just loved tht one....ROFLROFL and d look on heer's face n ash ka poppat face ROFL

I forgot lol..Ash is such a chipkoo....Dead I am so glad Heer stopped her from getting close to PremROFL

i wanna know who is sneha first...i mean please...just atleast show the audience wat it is....ughh!!!!!Sleepy

Huh...true..pehle show who is sneha exactly..they gave quite importance on Sneha is not Ash's dotty today...it must have something hidden in it....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anoosreenandini27

In-Sanity-Triv

IF-Rockerz

In-Sanity-Triv

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anoosree

thanks for the pathshala,

well the questions u have raised makes me feel that this was deftly a plan of heer. only heer. and prem is defntly hiding something. otherwise the whole of yesterdays epi dont make any sense and is totally unbelievable.

Hmmm...good point...maybe this was a plan and they didn't want to show that it was a plan to Ash..and so Heer faked that she didn't believe Prem infront of herErmm Possible coz if that's not the reason that yesterday's epi is just totally senseless....Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anoosreenandini27-Anusha-mysticgoryfilms

Kutimani

Goldie

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 6:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

amu142

IF-Rockerz

amu142

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 6:54am | IP Logged
I take it that both yesterday's and 2day's episodes were either a figment of my imagination....

or 2 solid blooper filled half hours...

coz nuthin made sense...neither the way the story is (not) progressing....nor the way the characters are reacting!

evrything's a mess

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anoosree

BittuJi.

IF-Rockerz

BittuJi.

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 6:55am | IP Logged
*eats all the cornettos Triv Ma'am gave us*Tongue ... *then, falls asleep* LOL
sowi.. i feel sleepy after eating so much ROFL I'll comment after I wake up Big smile LOL

So till then, this post is reserved Approve

oh btw, welcome back Triv Ma'am Hug Missed the pathshalas!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top