I have never been on a date till date: Perneet

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 3:26am | IP Logged
I have never been on a date till date: Perneet Chauhan

Perneet Chauhan aka Avani of Love Ne Milla Di Jodi is a simple and easy going person. Though the lady is a firm believer in love and the institution of marriage, she has not been on a date yet!

Read on as Perneet unfolds some interesting facets of her personality.

I am … Humble

Life is… A roller coaster ride as well as a school where you get to learn something new each day.

Love is… The best feeling

Marriage is… A very pure ritual where two different people come together.

Your first crush… Was in school when I was in class eight.

Your first date… I have never been on a date till date.

Your ideal man should be… Humble, have good sense of humor and caring.

Your dream date… Hugh Grant

Your best childhood memory… During my stay in Goa, every Sunday I used to visit the beach with my family and pet.

On your last birthday… I dined out with friends.

How many places have you lived in….Before retiring my father was in navy so I have lived in many places like Goa , Delhi, Chennai and now I am in Mumbai.

Your long lasting friend… There are 2-3 friends whom I am very close to.

Do you make friends easily… Yes, I am not an extreme extrovert but I am an easygoing person.

The kind of music you prefer … I prefer soft music especially mushy songs with good lyrics. At times I even opt for peppy numbers.

One thing you want to change about yourself… I want to become less critical and want to love myself more.

Favourite TV show… Friends. I own all the seasons and know the dialogues well.

Favourite Bollywood actor… Shah Rukh Khan and John Abraham

Favourite Bollywood actress… Kajol and Priyanka Chopra

Favourite Hollywood actor… Hugh Grant

Favourite Hollywood actress… Sandra Bullock

Favourite cartoon character… I am an avid watcher of fairy tales so I like Cinderella and The Sleeping beauty. I also enjoy Tom and Jerry.

Last movie you watched… G.I.Joe

How do you rate yourself as an actor… I have just started my career so it's too early

Last time you boarded a local train… In March 2009 I took a train to Lower Parel

Last time you cried on screen… Just yesterday.

Last time you cried off screen… I don't cry much off-screen. I try to keep myself happy.

Last time you cooked… Sometime back. The only thing which I can manage is an omlette.

Philosophy of life… Follow your heart but at the same time take your brains with you.

Advice to youngsters… Always listen to your gut feeling and if you feel like doing something, at least give it a shot so that in future you don't regret not attempting it.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Naina-YuvrajCutie4197carieAmbyCiouskate-85Lifez_BeautifulRafzriyaa_1985Arya311Shwetha!Infinitedreams

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I have never been on a date till date: Perneet" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shwetha!

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 3:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

AmbyCious

IF-Dazzler

AmbyCious

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 4:22am | IP Logged
thx so much

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 4:53am | IP Logged
could u please add the surce as well?

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 4:55am | IP Logged
This article is from tellychakkar. Articles from tellychakkar and indian television are not allowed.

Topic closed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top