Friday the 13th - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Guys i ve always noticed that 13 is a very unlucky number and when it falls on a friday as yesterday 13th the friday i had the most weird emotional disturbance had fights with my siblings on really unimportant reason........ and you know Once i had joined a gym and my locker key no.13 and the day i took that key i got sick and i had to stop gyming, I don't know its very surprising that how can a number affect someone's fate mood and work............I, am a no 5 person my date of birth is 14th and my unlucky no.s are 4,8 and 9............4 which is no.13, 31,22......ect ect...........and i always make sure anything i do does not start on the date 13th any month or day......................guys i know that believing in such things is very easy at the same time unbelievable to even think its true..........
Edited by abd_20 - 14 years ago
Well it may be true or not
My birthday came on Friday the 13 th once
well nothing bad happened, thank god
Nice post

Sadly, bad things happen all the time but when they occur on Friday 13th, they just seem that much more horrible.

I had a stressful day yesterday but it could have happened on any other day.😛
Originally posted by -Mystery-

I have heard a lot Friday, the 13th but never quite knew the history of it.

Thanks for sharing, Ghun!

I'm not superstitious, I don't believe in any such things.

In fact, I had an exam today, and I think it went pretty well..... So I don't believe in that, or me it's just a number like any other.

I think people always need some reason to blame stuff that's going wrong on, and if they don't find something else then it's things like a number or a person is inauspicious. 

Some may disagree with me, and that's perfectly fine.  I just don't believe in it.

-Mahi
I too had an exam on that day and it went well too
This is the 1st time i heard about this thing !!!
All my Friday's were good even 13th ..

But now i got new info ..

Thanks the charm for this topic :)
I am not superstitious too. These numbers are just another invention of human beings. It can be Friday 13th or Thursday 13............it is all manmade. If anything bad happens on such days it is just coincidental. Nothing to do with numbers.This is more a superstitious number in the west especially in America. Cheer up guys. The world is still a beautiful place to live in and nothing can change it. Not even the famous 2012 prophecy.😊
somewhere i read that long back some ship left on friday the 13th and it dissapeared....
hI, NICE TOPIC TO DISCUSS ABOUT 13TH  FRIDAY, I TOO BE LIVE THAT 13TH FRIDAY IS BLACK DAY,
WE HAD OUR CAR ACCIDEANT ON THAT DAY IN JUNE 2008, LUCKILY WE WERE OUT OF DANGER ,BUT CAR WAS COMPLETELY DAMAGED.