Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

the_charm

IF-Veteran Member

the_charm

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Yes Raksha  dii, I know. I have heard from many people saying how bad their Friday the 13th went. But that might be just a coincidence.

Luckily, I never had a bad experience on the day. *touchwood* I don't believe in the concept of the day but when I hear from people about the bad experiences, I can't help wondering.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Friday the 13th (Page 3)" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
well i think this may be true..or maybe not..but i wudnt wanna take a risk..

n its true that 13 is normally considered unlucky..dunno y..but ppl born on this day are not always unlucky!

So what are your views about this? hmm it is upto people and what they think, but yeah i would'nt take a risk.
Do you know any story about Friday the 13th? well not really..but 13 is def considered unlucky..d movie 13B did scare me too =P
Have you ever had any bad experience on this day? not really..yesterday we had a party n all..it was okay..got a bit bored but thats not something called unlucky!..n ive been having friend problems too, but then not only on this day..

-aish

arsah

arsah

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 2:26am | IP Logged
That was a good post.

Arushi.

IF-Rockerz

Arushi.

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 2:34am | IP Logged
thanks alot for the infoo...
really appreiciate the effort u made..
and well even though im damn superstituois i somehow dont feel threatned by friday the 13th..
as Dr. Kalam had said till the point the planets are revolving around the sun everyday is a good day...

Edited by priya.nair - 07 December 2009 at 1:29pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

the_charm

MoonShona

MoonShona

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Thanks

-MeraBarun-

IF-Sizzlerz

-MeraBarun-

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 3:48am | IP Logged
It was terrible day for me........
I even wept yesterday.
But i don't think it was coz of Friday the 13th.
I don't believe in this one..........

abd_20

Goldie

abd_20

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Guys i ve always noticed that 13 is a very unlucky number and when it falls on a friday as yesterday 13th the friday i had the most weird emotional disturbance had fights with my siblings on really unimportant reason........ and you know Once i had joined a gym and my locker key no.13 and the day i took that key i got sick and i had to stop gyming, I don't know its very surprising that how can a number affect someone's fate mood and work............I, am a no 5 person my date of birth is 14th and my unlucky no.s are 4,8 and 9............4 which is no.13, 31,22......ect ect...........and i always make sure anything i do does not start on the date 13th any month or day......................guys i know that believing in such things is very easy at the same time unbelievable to even think its true..........

Edited by abd_20 - 14 November 2009 at 3:54am

pari_smile

IF-Sizzlerz

pari_smile

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Well it may be true or not
My birthday came on Friday the 13 th once
well nothing bad happened, thank god
Nice post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arushi.

Post Reply New Post