Page 1 of 1

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Guys.....  Show has lost its meaning and charm as
it potrayed pure relationship between two similar uneducated
people. But archu is getting educated and even they reunite they
will not be able to share same bond with each other.

But what is getting over me is that how come viewers love all this
non-sense. All this mess shud have not been for more than 3 weeks but i think
it will continue till 3 months.

There is no doubt that this show has been ruined and it has gone
down so much that we are even got tired by criticising this show.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Show has lost its meaning and charm" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Archana is in class 9th yaar.. even if she studies for 3 yrs she is not going to be more educated than manav, he left school at 16... that wud be class 11th or 12th, so education is a completely different point... I hope they will reunite within 3 yrs..

where the meaning of the show is concerned... it does show a pavitra rishta... but unfortunately it is one sided... the love of a husband for his wife.. even after suffering so much neither does manav shout at archana nor does he hate her.. in fact he is helping her sister from getting into trouble.

It is useless to expect anything from the show.. just wait for the truth to come out..  I will watch all the episodes again and again to see Archana and her family lament and cry.....hahahah!!!

sweet @s candy

IF-Dazzler

sweet @s candy

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Archana is in class 9th yaar.. even if she studies for 3 yrs she is not going to be more educated than manav, he left school at 16... that wud be class 11th or 12th, so education is a completely different point... I hope they will reunite within 3 yrs..

where the meaning of the show is concerned... it does show a pavitra rishta... but unfortunately it is one sided... the love of a husband for his wife.. even after suffering so much neither does manav shout at archana nor does he hate her.. in fact he is helping her sister from getting into trouble.

It is useless to expect anything from the show.. just wait for the truth to come out..  I will watch all the episodes again and again to see Archana and her family lament and cry.....hahahah!!!

3 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats alot of time i was thinking 3 months is a long time i was hoping for 3 weeks to a month at the most

.Sidra

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sidra

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

I couldn't help but imagine a evil laugh when i read that line. I am hoping that hey come back together within a month (at the latest) and when they do, i will join you and laugh while archana and her family cries!

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 4:17am | IP Logged
@sidra: I was actually laughing in the Ravan style while writing that line... I want Archana to run after Manav a little, in fact all their family members shud get a little humiliated by Manav's family, savita shud taunt sul aai for slapping manav and insulting him in front of everyone... I don't want manav to forgive any of them so easily..!

toshibelekar

toshibelekar

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 9:31am | IP Logged
yes let archana realise her mistake.

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 10:38am | IP Logged
But after seeing few epi i feel its regaining its charm.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top