Hina Khan in a heart 2 heart Intw - Article

Posted: 14 years ago

Tell us something about Hina ?
"Hina is very shy, reserved and a very emotional kind of a person who does not like to share much about her personal life with others. I am exactly opposite to Akshara as she always depends on others to make her personal decisions.

There are some similarities which make us one and that are, I am shy, emotional, caring for others like Akshara. However, when it comes to Hina she does not bother about others but she respects her father's decision.Main bahut mooh fatt hoon."

How has your journey in Yeh Rishta Kya…been?
"Masha Allah its good and I am thankful that my first serial is being appreciated by all and its Star's number one show. I am pleased to be associated with such veteran co-actors were I am getting to learn more and more things about acting. After all, it is just the start of my journey and I have a long way to go. Hope I get all support from my audience to move towards success in the future also."

How is your rapport with your Yeh Rishta Co-actors?
"It's wonderful, but I am very close to my on-screen mom and dad as compared to other actors."

In these months, have you visited your hometown - Srinagar?
"No I am not getting time from my busy schedule, but I am fine as my parents have come to Mumbai to stay with me, but  I still miss my Srinagar home, but as you know work comes first and I am enjoying my work."

Ok, so any plans to get  married?
No, not yet, as I am too young to marry and still have not thought about the issue.

When free, where do you go shopping?
"I like to shop sometime near Linking road, Bandra and sometimes at Inorbit Mall, Malad.

Which recent movie have you seen?
"In Diwali I had watched Blue, which was ok and after that I had no time only to watch any other movie."

In Bollywood, who are your favorite actor and actress?
"I am not an ardent fan of Shahrukh Khan or Salman Khan, but my all time favorite stars are Amitabh Bachchan and Kajol.

What message you would like to give to Indya fans?
"I am happy that my role is loved so much and so I just want to tell everyone please do watch my show and love Akshara and also Hina because its very difficult to get a perfect shot."

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Hina-Khan-in-a-heart-to-heart&aid=1071

"am very close to my on-screen mom and dad as compared to other actors." she is talking abt rajshri or Gaya
Originally posted by KiNnY-pArTnEr

"am very close to my on-screen mom and dad as compared to other actors." she is talking abt rajshri or Gaya
she is very close to lata(rajshri) and vish she is talking abt rajshri 😃
Edited by pinky35 - 14 years ago
thanks for sharing. awww she hasn't gone back to her her hometown, but its good that her parents stay with her in Mumbai!
Thanks for sharing..........
Thnx 4 sharing
Very cute
She was lookinh gorgeous in 1st 2 pics
thank you.. she is so cute..
thnks 4 d article...............

heya dear!!