CuteRMists(#14) (Invite Only) - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
Lolx...Obviously you like his .... If you are in love you dont tend to look at the imperfections in the guy... (Like Ronaldo's nightly escapades )
Lolx...and please do excuse me if I dissapear suddenly...My computer's is in bad shape !!
pshhht load of rubbish ! ahha hmm ghambi has alot.. so u must be in love alot LMAO
Originally posted by RonaldoLover7

pshhht load of rubbish ! ahha hmm ghambi has alot.. so u must be in love alot LMAO

LOL !! Ravz I am being a GOOD FRIEND here and I am informing you about the heartbreak you are gonna endure !! And you do not trust me ????

Its true !! He has mnay one night stands !! Even with Paris Hilton ! (Eww)

Gamhi is an angel ....It would be a CRIME to even think he would do such a thing !!

Happy belated Birthday Mayank🥳!

anyone on?

Originally posted by RonaldoLover7

[me a heartbreaker haha ! no way 😆😆 ... im stiickin to one now😉😆 the one from the start😳hmm...this sounds familiar🤔
vela hes bloody injured man.. dnt see hiimwhy?what happened to Vela Nacho😲?
Spaiin is bangiing😃i bet it is😎, yday i had no umbrella so i was drenched when i got to school in the morning

Uni.. No way man ..enjoy ur life.. depends on ur corc i guess😕i bet uni's  amazing in 2nd year, after you get used to it in first lol.
Originally posted by 0o.Leah.o0

[
LOL !! Ravz I am being a GOOD FRIEND here and I am informing you about the heartbreak you are gonna endure !! And you do not trust me ????

Its true !! He has mnay one night stands !! Even with Paris Hilton ! (Eww)hello!this is ravz you're talking to🤣

Gamhi is an angel ....It would be a CRIME to even think he would do such a thing !!
  obsessed...j/k! i feel the same way for aston lol

hey divya!

shilpa said you were ill,are you feeling better now?
Originally posted by .x.Saira.x.

hey divya!

shilpa said you were ill,are you feeling better now?

yes i was im feeling better now thnx!! 🤗
that's good.

hope it wasn't swine flu😆
hahah no it wasn't 😆  was having fever n headache constantly!....😕