Specification: Signature/Avatar/Banner - Page 8

Posted: 14 years ago
I've changed my siggys after this new change took place and i now im not able to put more than one siggy!
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz change this to old one.i m not able to put atleast two siggs
Originally posted by fizzilicious

i know na jen like honestly 1 sig is so unfair it's even unfair to all the creative people who spend so much time to make all the beautiful graphics there's no way anyoen s going to appreciate others work if they are allowed to use one sig and are a maker themselves it's discouraging the creatives too atleast 3 should be allowed
totally agree wid u fary its really unfair...they shud definately allow atleast 3 sigs

please change back the rules its really frustating and disheartening too:(
Edited by Raee_rockz - 14 years ago
Hi I was wondering if someone can help me! This message keeps coming up:
Following Errors Occurs:
Signature contains more than 255 characters.
Even though there's less than a 100 characters!!!
I really have no idea what to do! Help would be really appreciated!

plz change it to old one
allow us to use atleast 3 siggies

plz plz plz

senorita
Hi! Ambrosia mentioned we can use 3 sigs, but the update signature feature is supporting max 200 characters apparently. Imageshack and some other image hosting sites create longer URLs for uploaded images. I'm using all tinypic links ( which are shorter) but it's not working for me!

please allow at least 350-400 characters for putting 3 sigs +text in the sigbox. I doubt if some us can even have 2 sigs now! 🤔

Originally posted by -fsn-

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz change this to old one.i m not able to put atleast two siggs

that's what I'm saying as well!

Originally posted by maybe-just

Following Errors Occurs:
Signature contains more than 255 characters.
Even though there's less than a 100 characters!!!

That's right! I just tried to update signature (107 characters only) and this error came up!
Edited by stingray - 14 years ago
This is beyond weird. The rules state three sigs yet when I tried to add one icon to my sig it doesn't let me.
This honestly makes no sense. It's not fair to all the creative people that are on this site since we want to use thier creations.

Mods, please do something about this soon. Not wanting to sound like I'm nagging, but I really miss my siggies. :( Please allow at least three!

Oh god when  is this going to be fixed this is beyond cruelty what a way to discourage veveryone i suggest close down the sig forum too caz what's the point of keepign it when noone can use ur work or show their love for a show/celeb?

and i agree one link is way shorter then 255 chracters

BTW guys anyone up for a petition