Rules & Announcements

India-Forums

   
Rules & Announcements
Rules & Announcements

Specification: Signature/Avatar/Banner (Page 7)

_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Joined: 07 December 2005
Posts: 33911

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
yeah it shouldnt happen..  
 
 
Originally posted by -fsn-

Originally posted by Sallufanno1

now im having problems.. icannot even upload 2 siggies..
 
whats that
whats happening to that part

hey this is also happening with me

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Joined: 07 March 2006
Posts: 134505

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
why is it happening we were using the 3 allowed signatures and no matter what it keep saying it's more then 255  it clearly says in the first page that 3 image links r allowed 
naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Joined: 07 March 2006
Posts: 134505

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambrosia

Signature

  • Width: 600px (MAXIMUM)
  • Height: 400px (MAXIMUM)
  • You can place a TOTAL of 3 signatures. Out of which 1 can be animated (small).
  • 3-4 Signatures stacked together will not be counted as 1.
  • Wallpapers should not be used as signatures.
 
 


here then why can't we put 3 links which are in the specific limit mentioned


Edited by fizzilicious - 18 November 2009 at 4:18pm
naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Joined: 07 March 2006
Posts: 134505

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sallufanno1

now im having problems.. icannot even upload 2 siggies..
 
whats that
whats happening to that part


it's same  with everyone


Edited by fizzilicious - 18 November 2009 at 4:19pm
_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Joined: 07 December 2005
Posts: 33911

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
yeah the same prolbme..
and when i go back to check it has  aurl code in the beginning and at the end of img codes
 
 
Originally posted by fizzilicious

Originally posted by Ambrosia

Signature

    Width: 600px (MAXIMUM)
    Height: 400px (MAXIMUM)
    You can place a TOTAL of 3 signatures. Out of which 1 can be animated (small).
    3-4 Signatures stacked together will not be counted as 1.
  • Wallpapers should not be used as signatures.
 
 


here then why can't we put 3 links which are in the specific limit mentioned
ShaFiLICIOUS IF-Stunnerz
ShaFiLICIOUS
ShaFiLICIOUS

Joined: 25 November 2005
Posts: 43750

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

waht we cant upload more than 2 sigg??

divyankat IF-Sizzlerz
divyankat
divyankat

Joined: 17 November 2007
Posts: 22447

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
^I can't upload more than one in my siggy box and it is sucking!! Unhappy
Plz fix ASAP!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JennyPenny

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Joined: 07 March 2006
Posts: 134505

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sallufanno1

yeah the same prolbme..
and when i go back to check it has  aurl code in the beginning and at the end of img codes
 
 
Originally posted by fizzilicious

Originally posted by Ambrosia

Signature

  • Width: 600px (MAXIMUM)
  • Height: 400px (MAXIMUM)
  • You can place a TOTAL of 3 signatures. Out of which 1 can be animated (small).
  • 3-4 Signatures stacked together will not be counted as 1.
  • Wallpapers should not be used as signatures.
 
 


here then why can't we put 3 links which are in the specific limit mentioned


exactly it says total of 3 sigs in the limit so it should allow us to post the 3 IMG codes

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divyankatRaee_SalvatoreJennyPenny

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Forum Show Banner changing

2 3 4 5

Author: vijay   Replies: 37   Views: 5891

vijay 37 5891 09 February 2009 at 12:56pm by xarmaanloverx
Update your Profile Avatar & other Bugfix

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: vijay   Replies: 70   Views: 9667

vijay 70 9667 09 September 2008 at 2:39am by Showbizz
Winner of Chaska Meter Banner Contest

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: kirtib   Replies: 49   Views: 7474

kirtib 49 7474 06 August 2006 at 9:58am by -Priii-
Vote: Chaska Meter Banner Contest!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: Diva   Replies: 140   Views: 14837

Diva 140 14837 27 July 2006 at 8:46am by _Sano_
IMP - Signature has to be disabled temp

2 3 4

Author: Minnie   Replies: 28   Views: 4495

Minnie 28 4495 06 August 2005 at 1:09am by shizajaved

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rules & Announcements Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index