Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

rajesh.mr

Groupbie

rajesh.mr

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Tanaaz was screaming "Yahi meri asli roop hain" LOL LOL
So, she admits that the past two weeks, she was faking to fool the viewer's hearts.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tinaasaniasmallwonder

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tanazz outburst (Page 4)" in Bigg Boss Season 4 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Irisduplex

Goldie

Irisduplex

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 3:51am | IP Logged
@Surajmodi I second your opinion...BI-TI only had time to fight with each other and sort out their problems....That was a major draw back of being a couple!! That didn't even allow them to conspire against the others...except bitch about them...SAD though...

Oh btw....I love your display pic...its absolutely wicked!! Love Angie....

vicaev

vicaev

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bunbutt_too

I have no clue why everyone in BB house and here on IF have ganged up against T&B. In all honesty neither of them have plotted or planned or egged on anyone against anyone else in the house. Their only mistake has been Tanaz allowing that child like, immature, retarded, insecure, and abusive husband of hers to continue his verbal and emotional assaults against her openly and publicly. For that alone, if I could I would have run him out off not only the BB house but this planet.

Why are you the reader of this post against Tanaaz?
Is it her hair? Then that is unfair.
Has she abused like Vindu? If yes then I will help kick her out too.
Like Poonam has she double crossed? If yes then she should be tossed.
Yet there is nothing Tanaz has done that is incriminating. So why is nothing she has done become so irritating  ?
Hey reader of this post please be totally objective. Throw out  Bhaktiyar, not Tasnaaz, she is sincere and sensetive.
LOLLOLLOL

Mysterygirl_me

IF-Rockerz

Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 4:43am | IP Logged
i really liked her rant cuz she had so much inside her that she just wanted to take out and relax and rohit was also getting scared of her cuz he knew he's wrong and tanny can say anything bad abt him any moment and she was so right when she said that everyone has formed their own jodi's in the show so why do they single out only tanny/bakhtiyar and their nominations this week were totally different from each other.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Irisduplex

susan29

IF-Sizzlerz

susan29

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 4:44am | IP Logged
The telly buzz article says tanaaz bursts out at bhakti...which is not true....shewas shouting at all the others !!!

Mysterygirl_me

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bunbutt_too

Bugs sadly jiskoh ghar seh jaana chahiyey tha woh baach gaya. At least Tanaz can recover from the abuse by spending some quality time with her son. I hope she does not come to fetch Bhaktiyar when he is eliminated next week.  

India kih janta neh Vindu koh toh jawab dey diya. Woh Jock  iss pooray haaftay kehe raha tha keh iss haftay Bhaktiyyar jayega. Woh toh nahi hua. Lekin kya yeh baat Vindu keh bhejey mein ghus sakegi. Aur aagar ghusi bhi toh kya uskeh samaz mein ayegi? Does that jock have a functional brain in his bald head?Confused

lolzzzzz .....Mr jowl ko toh heart attack aane wala hai LOLLOLLOL but chalo its gud tanny is going ....bakhti aadha sarka hua toh tha hi ......poora pagal ho jayega ....it wud b fun to watch him without tanny LOLLOLLOL
yeh dil kya chahta hai .....drama and more drama ......so let it cum ....doesent matter who leaves!!LOLLOLLOL

fire_gun

armaanilicious

IF-Sizzlerz

armaanilicious

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Can i have the video of her outburst pls....i missed it yest

purva

IF-Sizzlerz

purva

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel77