Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

smallwonder

IF-Veteran Member

smallwonder

Posted: 12 November 2009 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Tanaaz is confused what to do - shud I continue faking a clean image or shud I be myself... Interestingly, she failed in doing either of those and was lost somehwere in between where she gave up her fake face but just for the sake of doing so... She was just shouting as she had decided to do so, she had no argument for that moment - no one had said anything to her or instigated her - she just started yellingConfusedLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tanazz outburst (Page 3)" in Bigg Boss Season 4 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aaha_eehe_ooho

aaha_eehe_ooho

Posted: 12 November 2009 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
tanny has lost it...she herself doesn;t know wat she was talking last night.....she must be thinking ke she is not getting enough of footage so .....she opted for KRK way muh chalao andolaan....but hello koi use batao muh chalo andolan is the best way to get nominated .....and other get a valid reason too

and tanny if you think ke you not getting enough of fottage ...let me tell you...pata nahi yeh BB editors hum sab se kis janam ka badla le rahe hai....kyun ki you two are the guys who are given the maximum and the unwanted footage....

and wat was she saying bout mera beta bohot pooty karta hai....toh wat does she want us to do...and she also said that ke...main saare gande pampers aapke ghar bhijvaungi....hello tanny iske liye aapko BB ke ghar se pehle nikal na hoga.

Edited by aaha_eehe_ooho - 12 November 2009 at 11:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

frostysmallwonder

karti

karti

Posted: 12 November 2009 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Tan's autburst was totaly valid. She was complaining that why the other group is giving the reason that they are a pair whereas the actual reason is that everyone knows that TB are more popular in TV industry than anyone else. In earlier two weeks why no one nominated them by giving the same reason. Were they not pair when they came to this show.
Its only after that they started discussing nominations and planned together TB's names started coming. Those who started against TB were rohit and vindoo since they are the most insecure. These two people who would have known before the show.
I don't think anyone has any doubt that out of all these TB's are most known in TV audience so everyone knows that they would definetly get more votes and footage so they were jealous of them..

Surajmodi

Surajmodi

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 12:14am | IP Logged
This post is from India-forum dt 12.11.05

Tanaaz Currim in love again
   By: Vickey Lalwani
   November 12, 2005

Bakhtyar Irani and Tanaaz Currim at the Indian Television Awards
The latest couple in tellydom is Tanaaz Currim and Bakhtyar Irani (Shahrukh of Batliwala House No 43 and actress Delnaz Paul's brother). Tanaaz and Bakhtyar came close to each other on the sets of Celebrity Fame Gurukul (Sony), which concluded recently.

hitList witnessed an overdrive of hormones between the couple at the recent ITA awards event ? Bakhtyar was kissing Tanaaz and could not take his hands off her. The two continued to snuggle and hold hands even while talking to people.

I kissed her

When hitList called Bakhtyar, the 26-year-old said, "Yes, I was kissing Tanaaz at the ITA party ? on her cheek, not on her lips. Thoda bahut ho raha tha, but that's okay. We are both bawas and love each other's company. We came very close on the sets of Celebrity Fame Gurukul."

Admits Tanaaz, who is seven years older than Bakhtyar, and has a 13-year-old daughter (she is separated from husband Farid Currim), "Bakhtyar and I have come very close in the last few days. Initially, I knew him, but only at a formal level.

His sister-in-law introduced me to the world of theatre; I also know his brother. Also, I know his sister, Delnaz, quite well. Delnaz and I also did a play together ? Dinyar Contractor's I Do, I Don't ."

Bloody bond

The bonding developed in filmi style. Reveals Tanaaz, "It all began with a prank. Naughty Bakhtyar told me that all Fame Gurukul participants were talking to me very nicely, simply because they were trying to maskaofy. I am a very sensitive person, and started crying.

At that point, he pretended to cough and vomitted blood into his handkerchief (it was actually red paint). I thought it was real, and felt very scared. I don't know what happened after that, but we bonded emotionally after that."

Says Bakhtyar, "Tanaaz is a very genuine girl. We both have similar thoughts, likes and dislikes. Come to think of it, we are constantly doing masti with each other, pulling each other's leg with one-liners, to have the last word."

Chips in Tanaaz, "What I like about Bakhtyar is that he is a very family-oriented person, quite unlike today's youngsters.

Pilot dumped

What about the pilot Tanaaz was planning to marry? "That's not happening now. We have gone different ways, and I don't want to talk about why we couldn't remain together," explains the actress.

Is marriage on the cards? "How can I predict the future?" asks Tanaaz. "But I love  Bakhtyar's company." Adds Bakhtyar, "We are very open with each other. I know her relationship with the pilot has ended. Plus, we are constantly in touch, these days.

We know about each other's whereabouts even when we are not together. We keep each other informed about every activity; agar phone ka network nahin pakadta, we update each other on SMS. Abhi tak woh feared phone bill aaya nahin ? jab aayega, tab dekha jayega. And yes, we hang out together at every opportunity."

Both Tanaaz and Bakhtyar are doing shows on Zee Smile. Tanaaz is doing Comedy Ghanta and Fultoo Pagal Hai; Bakhtyar is busy with Home Sweet Home

As per above article Tanaaz is 40 years old and Bakhtyar is 33 years now. Tanaaz daughter from first marraige is 17 years old now.

Edited by Surajmodi - 13 November 2009 at 12:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gunBugger

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 12:15am | IP Logged

i enjoyed tanny's outburst liek anything! i actually realised afetr a long time tht "yes i m indeed watching big boss after 1 mnth of boredum" LOLLOL but if u ask me bout wat she said holded any ground then "No"

first of all eietrh of teh 2 is going out so theer is no point i nsyaing "hamara peecha chod do , sab jodi mein hai ,toh hamein kyu ghasita jaa raha hai"
all this made no sense ..........sab jodi yahan bana rahe hai to survive, they r not lifetime jodis.......if given a chance they will slit each otehr throats cuz winner wil b the one ! but here .....the duo do have an undue advantage .......as the ywil never nominate each oethr ...and their enemies and friends r same.....or jo bhi jeete ...its their win as money will ultimately go to them!

tanny blasted them  juss to get sum footage ,as after Bi leaves she knows she is gonna b nominated again ......or there she wud need votes or uske liye she needs to cum out of her shelll!!!
or manna padega ...watever we say .....usey enjoy sabne kiya LOLLOL if we keep our fair -unfair theory aside LOL

bunbutt_too

IF-Sizzlerz

bunbutt_too

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 12:32am | IP Logged
I have no clue why everyone in BB house and here on IF have ganged up against T&B. In all honesty neither of them have plotted or planned or egged on anyone against anyone else in the house. Their only mistake has been Tanaz allowing that child like, immature, retarded, insecure, and abusive husband of hers to continue his verbal and emotional assaults against her openly and publicly. For that alone, if I could I would have run him out off not only the BB house but this planet.

Why are you the reader of this post against Tanaaz?
Is it her hair? Then that is unfair.
Has she abused like Vindu? If yes then I will help kick her out too.
Like Poonam has she double crossed? If yes then she should be tossed.
Yet there is nothing Tanaz has done that is incriminating. So why is nothing she has done become so irritating  ?
Hey reader of this post please be totally objective. Throw out  Bhaktiyar, not Tasnaaz, she is sincere and sensetive.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vicaevjncblrIrisduplexdazzelllfire_gun

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bunbutt_too

I have no clue why everyone in BB house and here on IF have ganged up against T&B. In all honesty neither of them have plotted or planned or egged on anyone against anyone else in the house. Their only mistake has been Tanaz allowing that child like, immature, retarded, insecure, and abusive husband of hers to continue his verbal and emotional assaults against her openly and publicly. For that alone, if I could I would have run him out off not only the BB house but this planet.

Yet there is nothing Tanaz has done that is incriminating. So why is nothing she has done become so irritating  ?
Hey reader of this post please be totally objective. Throw out  Bhaktiyar, not Tasnaaz, she is sincere and sensetive.

bunny .....i think most of the ppl here r against BI only .....and them as a couple .......i dun think tanaaz individually wud hav attracted so much irritation and frustration frm the audience! Both of the m togetehr reaches zenith of boredom!!
we havent seen tanny alone untill now to deem wat masala or fun element she can bring to teh show! she is mostly busy with her crybaby hubby since teh beginning!
their koochikoo every morning following by teh fights r exasperating!!  and everyone ...even the tanny haters wants BI to be kicked out first!OuchOuch
In this particular thread we r juss sdicussing her behaviour yesterday ....which was enjoyable but held no ground! she was talking rubbish and clear;y showed her hypocricy ....but yaa ..who is not a hypcrite here ....;LOLLOLLOL.....everyone is .....LOLLOL it si juss .....who gives u more drama to enjoy ....and TB certainly dunt!!
i hope after BI's exit ....tanny cud b herself and i feel her individual personality wud b more bearable than with tht monkey!!

Edited by Bugger - 13 November 2009 at 12:57am

bunbutt_too

IF-Sizzlerz

bunbutt_too

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bugger

Originally posted by bunbutt_too

bunny .....i think most of the ppl here r against BI only .....and them as a couple .......i dun think tanaaz individually wud hav attracted so much irritation and frustration frm the audience! Both of the m togetehr reaches zenith of boredom!!
we havent seen tanny alone untill now to deem wat masala or fun element she can bring to teh show! she is mostly busy with her crybaby hubby since teh beginning!
their koochikoo every morning following by teh fights r exasperating!!  and everyone ...even the tanny haters wants BI to be kicked out first!OuchOuch
In this particular thread we r juss sdicussing her behaviour yesterday ....which was enjoyable but held no ground! she was talking rubbish and clear;y showed her hypocricy ....but yaa ..who is not a hypcrite here ....;LOLLOLLOL.....everyone is .....LOLLOL it si juss .....who gives u more drama to enjoy ....and TB certainly dunt!!
i hope after BI's exit ....tanny cud b herself and i feel her individual personality wud b more bearable than with tht monkey!!
Bugs sadly jiskoh ghar seh jaana chahiyey tha woh baach gaya. At least Tanaz can recover from the abuse by spending some quality time with her son. I hope she does not come to fetch Bhaktiyar when he is eliminated next week.  

India kih janta neh Vindu koh toh jawab dey diya. Woh Jock  iss pooray haaftay kehe raha tha keh iss haftay Bhaktiyyar jayega. Woh toh nahi hua. Lekin kya yeh baat Vindu keh bhejey mein ghus sakegi. Aur aagar ghusi bhi toh kya uskeh samaz mein ayegi? Does that jock have a functional brain in his bald head?Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

Post Reply New Post

Go to top