Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tangina r

IF-Rockerz

tangina r

Rock n Roll Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 November 2009 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Dont walk away

Hey guys im doing a ff on the Jonas brothers, Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez.

Characters & Concept

Demi is the jonas brothers only sister. She goes to medical school with her best friend Selena who she has known since nursery ,but a few years ago the Jonas family had to move to Los Angeles from Texas for the Jonas Brothers career and the two best friends got parted but now Selena has gotten admission in university in LA so they are together now.

Joe has had a huge crush on Selena ever since the time they were in Texas he never told her anything and the only thing he would do is tease her and irratate her, she hates him cause of that. Joe has never told his feeling about her to anyone but the truth will be out soon =].

Selena's best friend's are both Demi and Nick she loves them from the bottom of her heart and shares everything with them....well almost everything. She cannot stand Joe and thinks he is a stuck up rockstar but she knows somewhere in the bottom of her heart that their are definately sparks between them. After she got accepted in LA med school he parents moved to LA for her. Selenas fam and the Jonas fam are really close.

Nick is the sweetest and most modest and up right guy you will ever meet! He can never see anyone cry and is always writting songs. His love interest will come later on in the story. He on the other hand tells Selena everything and she's always hooking him up with girls although the press thnks Nick and Selena have a thing gong on but thats not true.

Kevin is a awesome big brother although if he is not with his brothers he is always out with his girlfriend Danielle.

Frankie is the youngest Jonas.Pampere buy all and always gets whathe wants. He adores Selena.

Mr and Mrs Jonas: they are the perfect parents. They keep their children grounded and have brought them up in the best way possible with the best values. They are extremely religious.

Ages

Demi: 19
Selena:19
Kevin:22
Joe: 20
Nick: 19
Frankie: 9

After a while Selena realizes she has feelings for Joe who confesses his to her and they secretely date letting no one know, not even a single soul ,but confusion by the press and problems from the past storm into their lives. Can they overcome it or is this another incomplete Love Story?

Let me know what you think if you guys like the concept I'll post the first partBig smile

Chapter 1- Page 1

Edited by tangina r - 13 November 2009 at 12:55am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Dont Walk Away*Jonas Brothers,Dem,Selena Ch1 pg1" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-midnightsun-

IF-Dazzler

-midnightsun-

Posted: 12 November 2009 at 11:29am | IP Logged

*screams* i can't say how much i love you for this hunny....  hehe.... wow... all my fav disney channel chracyers... looks like someone like disney channel very much... :P.. lolz... i have never been more excited to read a fic before n i always thought joe n selena will make a wicked couple.. lolz... so awesum start hun n way to go!!!!!!! plz plz continue soon... n bdw dun mind me.. m jus a 17 year old disney channel freak who loves joe!! lolz... tc..rav...x

Edited by lilsunshine_rav - 12 November 2009 at 11:34am

tangina r

IF-Rockerz

tangina r

Posted: 12 November 2009 at 11:45am | IP Logged
hahaah thank you soo much lilsunshine_rav =]
I'll post the first part tomorrow hopefully Big smile
btw you seem exactly like me LOL im 17, in love with Joe, think Jelena make a awesome couple and love Disney. seee maybe we're twins LOL 

-midnightsun-

IF-Dazzler

-midnightsun-

Posted: 12 November 2009 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tangina r

hahaah thank you soo much lilsunshine_rav =]
I'll post the first part tomorrow hopefully Big smile
btw you seem exactly like me LOL im 17, in love with Joe, think Jelena make a awesome couple and love Disney. seee maybe we're twins LOL 

yay.... i have a twin....LOL and i never even knew it.... lolz... aww can't you post it today!! *joe's best smile* Wink.. m from england bdw... Embarrassed

tangina r

IF-Rockerz

tangina r

Posted: 12 November 2009 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Will post the first part in a few hours =]
it was nice to meet you whats your name??

tangina r

IF-Rockerz

tangina r

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 12:47am | IP Logged

Dont Walk Away

Chapter 1- "I hate your Brother"

"Hey dont forget, tonight my place" Demi smiled as she stuffed the rest of her belongings in her bag and ran out of the campus.She was late, she knew it. "yeah how could i forget my media made boyfriend is comming" Selena, her best friend screamed sarcastically behind her. Demi glanced at her watch once again hoping that time would go half an hour back but she knew that was not possible. "damn it Frankie will be soo mad" she whispered, mostly to herself as she drove out of the campus and towards her little brothers school. It was already 4pm and she had to pick up Frankie at 3:30 pm. She ran into the school office only to find that Frankie was sitting on one of the chairs with both his hands crosed on his chest. Demi sighed "there you are little guy, I'm soo sorry my class ran late an-" Demi was cut off "yeah whatever, lets go!" Frankie screamed as he stormed out of the office. Demi smiled at the office lady, embarrassed "our parents are away he's probably just missing them" she explained as the lady smiled in return.

Demi watched Frankie from the rear view mirror and sighed "look heres the deal, I will give you three bars of chocolate if you forgive me" she bribed. Frankie looked up giving Demi a ray of hope "make it four and you have a deal" he negociated. "fine four" she smiled. Demi's parents had gone on a vacation after travelling the whole world with their sons Kevin, Joe and Nick they thought they needed some time alone. The brothers hadn't returned from their world tour yet but would be back that evening and Demi had organised a little get together with close friends and family.

Demi ran downsatirs once she heared to doorbell ring at 7pm, she knew it would be Selena since she had agreed to have a sleepover and help with arrangements for the party. "hey, Sel" Demi greeted as she hugged her best friend flashing her 1000 watt smile Selena scanned the room looking for the person she missed the most in thre past two months -Nick or was it Joe? she didnt really know but knew she missed one of them really badly but would never admit it is Joe if she really did miss him. "They're not here yet" Frankie confirmed. "Oh" She moaned. "Their flight lands at 8, They'll be here within no time. Hey Sel do you wanna go to the airport to pick them up? Moe is going anyway?" Demi asked. [Moe is one of the drivers.] " Hahh no, thanks if I go, their will be a picture of Nick and me on the front page of tomorrows news the headline being 'two lovebirds unite after a agonizing two months' pllleassee I mean can Nick and I be friends without the media butting in?? I'll go to the airport the day the media takes a vacation" Selena stated. "I think you guys look good together" Demi implyed. "I dont" rored Frankie. Demi looked at him with two wide eyes "do you not have any homework to do? Go finish it, run" She snaped. "He's just a kid" Selena reminded. "yeah, a kid with a big mouth. Anyway where's your bag?" Demi asked. "In the car I'll bring it later"

The doorbell rang and Selen felt her heart jump out of its position. Her chocolate brown eyes did not move a inch from the door. It was already 9:30 and everyone had arrived to the party she knew it had to be them. As the three most famous brothers in the world walked into the giant living room all eyes turned towards them. Frankie and Demi ran to their brothers while Selena watched them intensly, smiling widely.'Hey guys" Kevin exclaimed with the most affection in his voice as nick smiled on and Joes eyes caught Selena watching them, he smirked. After Demi and Frankie's hugging session had ended Selena embraced kevin "so good to see you after soo long" he stated "same here" she revealed. Joe was next in line she stood there waiting for him to move out of the way so she could hugg her best friend Nick but that did not happen. "Ummm Joe could you move your little butt so i can hugg Nick?" She exclaimed. He looked into her eyes his hert melting like butter. "what? celery, I dont get a hugg???" He asked sarcastically as he moved closer and wrapped his arms around her.She thought her heart beat stopped for a split second and smelled his new cologne. "The name is Selena and dude get your filthy hands off me!" She screamed once she found her vioice again. "Thats enough now Joe no need to hugg any longer" Nick stated moving them apart. Selena hit Joes face with her hair as she turned and hugged Nick so tightly that he thought he would burst. "I missed you like crazy and i have soo much to tell you" she squealed in happiness. "I know you soooo wanted to hugg me" Joe stated as he went on to meet the other people at the party."Did i ever tell you how much i hate your brother??" Selena whispered to Nick, still hugging him. "yeah like a zillion times" "okay lest make that a zillion and one- I hate your brother" she stated. Nick laughed on "Hey did you bring the stuff i told you to???" She threatened "ofcourse I did! How could i refuse my 'girlfriends' command?" he joked. "haha very funny" she smiled.

Okay guys so that was chapter 1. Let me know what you think. Please comment cause it means alot. You might find it a little boring but i wanted the introduction to be more about selenas friendship with Demi and Nick and the Jelena story will be getting more part in the next few chapters.

Preview- Joe locks Selena out.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top