Pavitra Rishta

How can we improve show

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 12 November 2009 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Guys i know that we r not creatives. so what can we do for show!
only thing i think is everyone shud stop watching this show like me .
ultimately trps will go down and when it gets  out of top 20, immediately creatives will reunite ArMan
and show will improve. any other ideas.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How can we improve show" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LoLo

IF-Dazzler

LoLo

Posted: 12 November 2009 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
I don't care anymore.  Once they allowed the divorce I was done.  The only thing that can be done for this show is for it to go off.  Show the writers and creatives of this show that its their audience that keeps them on the air.  If you don't please us, you get shut down.  They deserve it.  The actors and crew don't; but the writers and creatives do. 

sweet @s candy

IF-Dazzler

sweet @s candy

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
ya somtimes i dont feel like watchin this show its gettin on m y nerves this useed to be in my favorutes llist but how theres the divorce and seperation its getting on my nerves

sweet @s candy

IF-Dazzler

sweet @s candy

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
but then if everythin was good and happy and nothin happened to their life how many people would watch it

Post Reply New Post

Go to top