CID
CID

India-Forums

FFTM (Fun For The Month) Numerological corner!

Girl-Lawsworth IF-Dazzler
Girl-Lawsworth
Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 12 November 2009 at 7:34am | IP Logged
hii all! just thot to hav some li'l more fun. pls forgive me if i m doin smtn wrong. i m here with

what is Numerology?

Numerology is any of many systems, traditions or beliefs in a mystical or esoteric relationship between numbers and physical objects or living things.

Numerology and numerological divination were popular among early mathematicians, such as Pythagoras, but are no longer considered part of mathematics and are regarded as pseudomathematicsscientists.[1][2] This is similar to the historical relationships between astrology and astronomy, and between alchemy and chemistry. by modern

Today, numerology is often associated with the occult, alongside astrology and similar divinatory[citation needed] arts.

The term can also be used for those who, in the view of some observers, place excess faith in numerical patterns, even if those people don't practice traditional numerology. For example, in his 1997 book Numerology: Or What Pythagoras Wrought, mathematician Underwood Dudley uses the term to discuss practitioners of the Elliott wave principle of stock market analysis.

this corner is just for fun. I dont believe in Numerolgy just like the CID team. until i hav the proof i wont believe it. so pls dont take this seriously. n yeah i calculate all this over here myself with the help of a pocket book Wink. whenever i can i will post calculations on any CID person. n u can also give me the name n birthdate of someone (even ur pets) but please dont take all this seriously. i dont even know if i hav calculated them properly. LOL

---------------------------------------------------

DEV Team! i m sorry. if i m goin against the rule then pls close this topic. i really dont mind. just trying 2 add a li'l fun :D

Edited by Panchi-fanRamya - 12 November 2009 at 7:36am

Girl-Lawsworth IF-Dazzler
Girl-Lawsworth
Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 12 November 2009 at 7:36am | IP Logged
reserved!!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top