KDMHMD Pathshala:: Epi taught us - 12th November - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
ohhh..triv happy that u r back..awesome yar..
and helpful ash..lolz...
awesome
Thanks triv will sure I will watch tonight
Originally posted by amu142

Triv Bacha!!

am so glad...2 consecutive Paathshalas....

must b my lucky day!!

amazing episode 2day!

much better 2moro!

LOL...Hoping for a great epi tomo too 😍
Originally posted by hope08

Hey,

so you are back with the pathshalas. How long will our good fortune run? two weeks?? coming to the episode frankly i hope and pray that heer is faking it. don't know about the others but I hope she's faking it. I agree dragging chahat in it was so wrong. Poor kid. is it not enough that she had to see her mother donate her father to another woman that now she has to see them screaming their lungs out at each other. poor poor kid. i hope they better show Prem and Heer making it up to her. also if she's a true blue juneja then she better get used this because poor thing doesn't know what a dramebaaz family she belongs to. everybody from her grandparents to even the driver (remember the one who Gaya3 had paid to stall Meher) are big drama queens. but still it was sick to see the child go through the trauma of seeing her parents go through all that.

btw i too watched the episode with my mom but was too engrossed to see her reactions. but i have seen her reactions while watching other shows and sometimes i worry about my tv's safety. with regards to Gaya3's punishment whatever you mentioned should be just the beginning of her long long and never ending suffering. and what's with Ash is she mad or wat? DJ will be so disappointed in her. such a kalank she's on her. will wait and see if this whole thing was fake or not.

lovely pathshalas as usual. keep them coming.

Probably..coz I am on a break only for a week or two😆 Oh Heer is faking it. I am sure of it. Chaahat toh, I can only say that I pity the child..if only PH would live alone and away from Jzoo but noooo they have to stick to the GFN family.😡
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

🤣 -- good one triv..! 👍🏼 *spats out a fit of laughter* 🤣
🤣

*pats back* and thanks😆🤣

WOWOOWwwwwwwwww Triv Awsomeeee job teacger =)

It was awsomeeeeeeeeee and phuuny.

Todays epi was phnny and soo was your lesson :D

Keep rocking yaar =)

Love Ayysha
Originally posted by -Ayushi-

Triv
Did I say I love ur pathshalas sooooooooooooooo much.......!!!!!!
Awesome pathshsala as usual🤣

2. Gombie! *Roars with laughter* By God, it makes me so happy that no one included her in the drama and her smug face and thoughts... Haha! In your face gobar pile She did infuriate me when she stopped Meher from stopping Heer though. She really does make me feel like puking all over her. May she die soon or get kidnapped by Jugna as a revenge for his RR baba and Sanju baby. RR ki mom can sit on her as a punishment everyday..and Jugna can scream AYEEEEEEEEEE! in her ears..what say?

🤣Hope this comes true😍
Luchi is such a buddhu.She thought all that obvious drama to be real🤣

Go Heer Go what a wonderful slap so loved it. 👏
Ya,Prem didn't have tears. 😆 😆 😆
When Heer will throw Ash out😍Gombie ka face toh dekhne layak hoga🤣
Agree yaar poor Chahat she was crying badly 🤗
Prem's dialogues just loved them 😍
Premeer plan wonderful😎 They don't even need a degree they are expert at faking like lallu expert at slapping.😆

Thnks for the pizza[

Haha..thanks...everybody likes my pathshala..no one likes me😆 Gombie will be so disappointed🤣 especially when she comes to know that everyone knew the plan but not her🤣🤣[🤣🤣🤣

Your welcome for the pizza😃
finalllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Trivs 🤗 so som ppl do listen 😆

hmmm i didnt watch t epi yet..... n didnt read yet either.???...😕

shud i read or watch.... i think reading ill b a bttr option😆

Originally posted by ...Anita...

*rubs eyes*

*stares*

*faints*

*gets up*

🤣🤣🤣 I missed them Teacher TRIVVVVVV good to see u back⭐️

I loveddddddddddddddddd the slap👏👏👏..... i lovedddddd Their acting today.⭐️⭐️⭐️

As for this whole plan thing..... dunno.... i think Prem is outta loop... This was solely Heer's??? His 'mujhe chod ke mat joa' in the room sounded quite real to me....🤔 

But then as u said they became masters/experts in faking...😆

So would'nt put it past Prem to deliver such a good performance when Heer was giving a spectacular in the sun outside already,at the sametime😆

Ash has to hang herself again.... Her act was suspected n caught by zoo so easily😳 i mean it's zoo!!! They r the LAST one's to get a hang of such things..... n here Premeer outdid her... n none realised... hahahaha.... i like it or wat?😆

Can't wait for tomorrow's just to see one negative charecter finally getting atleast a thirds of wat she deserves.....

As for G3..... she better khisko to her chaardaam yatra.... Unfortunately for her, actors better than her are sprouting in the family so better run for it b4 her truth is out n get herself rolled outta zoo....

n thanks for the pizza... pizza hut i hope? * takes pizza..... raises a toast to foddie HC..... Amen*

Drama Queen
*rolls eyes* I wrote a pathshala yesterday bhi but you didn't react like this then🤣

No I think Prem is in the plan too...look at his facial expressions and you will realize...even when Heer slapped Ash, he didn't look surprised to see her..he knew she will be there😃 This PH deserve a faking Oscar 😳 kitna fake karte hai🤣 Hopefully Chaahat won't learn this from them. 😳

Ash ki toh poongi bajne wali hai kal🤣👍🏼 I hope when they kick her out..she falls on a pile of gobar 😍 Free beauty mask ho jayega🤣
Originally posted by PremHeerJuneja5

Amazing episode today and an amazing paathsala to go with it!! Thanks Triv!!!

Harshad and Additi's performance today was mindblowing!!! And Heer's scene in the garden was the only scene that made me confused of whether or not this was a plan because the way she was crying and the thoughts seemed real but the rest of the show did make it all seem like a plan....and it wouldn't have made sense for Heer to believe Ash over Prem...agar usko batha bi nai tha phir bhi kaisi nahi vishvaas karti Prem ko...uske bathein ka haar shabd mein sachai nazar tha...and the most obvious Prem would not tell Heer to go, and when Heer did leave he would have been the most broken person on the planet but he definitely did not seem as upset as the first time Heer left him...I also think that if Heer truly left, I feel like if she thought Prem had cheated on her, she definitely would have taken Chahat with her since she would have had no one else and I'm sure if she really was leaving she wouldn't have been so coldly "Papa ke paas jao" she would have said a proper good-bye to her ladli. Poor Chahat, she was absolutely broken...I agree that that was pretty cruel. As for Gombie...I am laughing at her pathetic face. And I don't even want to talk about Ash...she needs a mental hospital pronto and nice round of electric shock therapy to go with it.

Most of all, I loved Prem's dialogue today, my heart was aching with that beautiful line and that frustration and pain that was shown on his face "faint" 😳

I absolutely cannot wait till tomorrow's episode...iss hafte ka aakiri episode doom dam se hona chahiye...Ash ki band bhajana hi hoga aur usse takay maar se bahar paik do.

🥳 [:D/] 😍 😍 😍

I think Heer in garden was included to confuse us..I have to admit that it even gave me some worry..but then I saw Prem in room scene and knew that it was all a fake drama for sure. I agree...leaving Chaahat with Prem was a major hint that this is all a drama...Heer can never leave her dotty in Jzoo if she was truly leaving Prem coz of his "bewafai"🤢

Prem's dialogue was the highlight of the epi..it was short but had such an impact 😍

Gombie..I can only laugh at her but she does disgust me...I mostly mute my tv when she comes onscreen..it's hard to stomach her act Ash just makes me laugh..nothing she does or says bothers me😆

Tomo will be a rocking epi😍