Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sonalwade

Goldie

sonalwade

Posted: 12 November 2009 at 1:41am | IP Logged
i hate rajshree why she is behaving like this varsha kitne dino baad apne mayaka gayi hai aur waise bhi uski maa ki tabiyat bhi thik nahi hai
& we can under stand abt shaurya as he is her husband & missing her a lot but he too should understand
hope varsha will wait some more days in her mayaka
always bcoz of akshara uuse kabhi rukna padta hai ya phir vapas aana padta hai maa ke ghar se

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "will varsha go to her sasural" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 12 November 2009 at 1:44am | IP Logged
I disagree with your point of view.. Varsha is a married woman who got responsibilities of her husband family too .. what is important here going to the pooja or taking dadi to hospital..

yes her mum is sick now i am sure maheswari's will not have any objection in her staying back.. but here probably creatives will make a story to call her back saying akshara will be coming and akshara may not come, and varsha will feel bad for her mum

piyualka

IF-Dazzler

piyualka

Posted: 12 November 2009 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Varsha can't live forever with her mother...she should appreciate her stars that she have been blessed with understanding and caring in-laws...as compared to her friend. i didn't like the way she behaved yesterday in a car... it was amatter of few hours... as far as going to temple is concerned... when it has been postponed for so many months then one day doesn't matter...

sonalwade

Goldie

sonalwade

Posted: 12 November 2009 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lathika4u

I disagree with your point of view.. Varsha is a married woman who got responsibilities of her husband family too .. what is important here going to the pooja or taking dadi to hospital..

yes her mum is sick now i am sure maheswari's will not have any objection in her staying back.. but here probably creatives will make a story to call her back saying akshara will be coming and akshara may not come, and varsha will feel bad for her mum

ya she is hving responsibilities but it doenst mean she hve to ignore her mom as she is nt hving her dad too............

sonalwade

Goldie

sonalwade

Posted: 12 November 2009 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyualka

Varsha can't live forever with her mother...she should appreciate her stars that she have been blessed with understanding and caring in-laws...as compared to her friend. i didn't like the way she behaved yesterday in a car... it was amatter of few hours... as far as going to temple is concerned... when it has been postponed for so many months then one day doesn't matter...

ya u r right she cant live forever but doesnt mean she will nt wait some more days i completely dis agree wid ur views

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 12 November 2009 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonalwade

Originally posted by lathika4u

<FONT color=#ff0099>ya she is hving responsibilities but it doenst mean she hve to ignore her mom as she is nt hving her dad too............</FONT>

who is asking her to ignore her mum.. what is imp here taking dadi to dr or going to pooja with mum?? it was not good to make the face infront of Dadi who treat her like akshara.. she was all for taking her place right, now why sudden change in the face expression? she should be happy that she is married to a family like maheswaries .. if Shaurya cannot make it then automatically responsibility will fall on varsha.. if she was so concerned about her mum she should have stayed unmarried as mum is alone na..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piyualka

piyualka

IF-Dazzler

piyualka

Posted: 12 November 2009 at 4:21am | IP Logged
ya u r right she cant live forever but doesnt mean she will nt wait some more days i completely dis agree wid ur views..

I didn't get your argument... If you are not cleared on my point... I just wanted to say that one can delay the visit to the temple rather than a visit to the doctor.

first of all I didn't get your point.... I only said of delaying of going to the temple... Tell me dcotor visit is more important or going to the temple ?/

mitushib

Groupbie

mitushib

Posted: 12 November 2009 at 6:32am | IP Logged
I agree with the original poster. Varasha went to her mom for a few days. What is the need to schedule stuff involving her when she is not around? Rajashri could easily have taken Dadi to the doctor alone she did not need Varsha for that. The temple visit could have gone to a later date it has been long postponed as it is.

Now with Akshara coming back thy will cal Varsha again. She is not a toy of Aksharas. Yes she  is a friend and sister in law but should not be at her beck and call. Yes the Maheshwaris are more free and modern that Singhaniyas but that should not be connected with her going to her Mayka for a few days and be a daughter than a bahu!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top