Preview for 12.11.2009 - Rani's Ghost :D

siddiqua thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
ok so this is creatives plan to bring rani's ghost.............

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radha105 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx Nivedita   for the news.......so Rani's ghost needs company thats why Kali was murdered.......lol......and these two ghosts will make Banas life misserable........ Edited by radha105 - 14 years ago
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Do I see a Macbeth in the making???? 😉

Its going to be a double role again,like Kajri-Rani!
darshana23 thumbnail
Yeh kya Kali ka ghost kehte kehte Rani ka
ghost.... Chalo bhut bhut khelate hain!!!

Thanks Abi for preview!
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks For the news Abi ,

Oh Rani's ghost ? 🤣She will make a good pair of bhootnies with kali
but i wonder how Yudi would handle this bhootni ? 😉 He has not left the mahal so i wont mind Yudi's bhoot too who is romancing the bhootni in haunted corridors of mahal .🤣
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

karamba........bhootani rani...........dekha main humesha kaheti thee.....wish karo to soch samaj kar karo.........gobar ne padh liya

hum humesha kahete the.......when they used to walk in corridor that only candle ki kami thee..........ab woh bhi aa jaayegi.......

ab yehi dekhno ko rah gaya hain????

if rani is becoming bhootni as compensate i want yudi as bhoot..........

hmmm romance turn in mystry and now mystry turn in comedy and now in horror.........now what next
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beenadi, sci-fi is next....maybe some alien will fall in love with Rani................wish karo to dish karo...dish is the chakti aaka flying saucer
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: usmrasul

Beenadi, sci-fi is next....maybe some alien will fall in love with Rani................wish karo to dish karo...dish is the chakti aaka flying saucer

😆

i am also thinking same..may be alien wants to distroy shishodiya because they wants super commando, super brainy, rani the great to make some super weapon..........that can destroy entire world the way rani is destroying everything..............but that alien " adarak" (means ginger)😲.........will fall in love with rani instead...........and kidnap yudi and about to transform him in some robot and maiya will fight lone handed🥱🥱🥱
Edited by bsingapury - 14 years ago